Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Hughes to Soton 22:40 - Mar 14 with 2697 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

[Post edited 14 Mar 2018 23:10]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Mark Hughes to Soton on 22:49 - Mar 14 with 2656 viewsLeonWasGod

Sadly, I think he's got the experience and knows the league well enough to make a quick difference. Even if it all does go wrong again next year.

But I don't know much about S'ton. Do they have the quality to stay up or have all those sales finally caught up with them?
Mark Hughes to Soton on 22:54 - Mar 14 with 2643 viewsmax936

Mark Hughes to Soton on 22:49 - Mar 14 by LeonWasGod

Sadly, I think he's got the experience and knows the league well enough to make a quick difference. Even if it all does go wrong again next year.

But I don't know much about S'ton. Do they have the quality to stay up or have all those sales finally caught up with them?

They'll be organised and stronger with Hughes there, they've still got some very good players there, take Redmond for instance and he wasn't getting a lot of game time under Pelliegrino, so he's one at least who'll come in.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Mark Hughes to Soton on 23:08 - Mar 14 with 2609 viewsLoyal

Turned stoke round for 2 years !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Mark Hughes to Soton on 23:20 - Mar 14 with 2577 viewsmax936

Mark Hughes to Soton on 23:08 - Mar 14 by Loyal

I'll be surprised if he doesn't do the same at saints, I know he played for them, but he hasn't managed them before has he?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Mark Hughes to Soton on 23:48 - Mar 14 with 2502 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If he keeps them up it will probably be at the expense of Stoke which he will probably find satisfying.

I hope he takes them down though.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Mark Hughes to Soton on 06:34 - Mar 15 with 2376 viewsDr_Winston

The merry go round goes on.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mark Hughes to Soton on 07:40 - Mar 15 with 2247 viewspencoedjack

Mark Hughes to Soton on 06:34 - Mar 15 by Dr_Winston

The merry go round goes on.

Indeed

Crap manager 33% win rate confirms that & he’s been at clubs & spent money

I had a look on their forum yesterday they are completely underwhelmed
Mark Hughes to Soton on 07:58 - Mar 15 with 2197 viewsSTID2017

He'll make no difference.
They have some very tough games left, and I don't feel Hughes is the man to give them enough of a lift.
Tough ask for any team at this stage

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

Mark Hughes to Soton on 09:10 - Mar 15 with 2088 viewsswancity

Hughes Pardew Moyes ...managing teams at the bottom for a reason. All way past their sell by dates.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Mark Hughes to Soton on 09:17 - Mar 15 with 2078 viewsswanforthemoney

The only thing in their favour is that they have some quality in their squad for him to work with. They have decent attacking players in Tadic, Long, Gabbaidini and for that reason, they have a chance with a bit of new manager bounce, even though its Hughes.

I stand in the North Stand

Mark Hughes to Soton on 17:17 - Mar 16 with 1670 viewswindy_city_jack

Mark Hughes to Soton on 09:10 - Mar 15 by swancity

Hughes Pardew Moyes ...managing teams at the bottom for a reason. All way past their sell by dates.

I cannot believe Pardew still gets manger roles. Surely there has to be better options out there?

One decent place finish with Newcastle and that's about it.
Mark Hughes to Soton on 18:03 - Mar 16 with 1629 viewsperplex

Mark Hughes to Soton on 23:08 - Mar 14 by Loyal

Stoke were doing ok before Hughes.
Mark Hughes to Soton on 18:08 - Mar 16 with 1619 viewsJoe_bradshaw

To be fair we are the club that went left field and recruited a manager that virtually no one saw coming rather than one of the “experienced” Premier League managers. What they are experienced in is failure and, in some cases, repeated failure.

I dislike our owners and previous owners as much as anyone but they deserve praise for appointing Carlos which has resulted in the biggest turn around in form of the nine PL clubs who have sacked and replaced their manager. The job isn’t finished yet and it’s a fair argument to say that Clement should have gone sooner. The turn around is staggering and must represent one of the most successful mid term appointments in PL history. We just need to finish the job now.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024