Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Having Watched Manure v Seville 07:55 - Mar 15 with 1717 viewsSTID2017

If I were CC, I wouldn't be afraid to have a go at them.
Obviously keep it tight at the back as usual, but get in at them.
I know they are second, but it is not an impossible task.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Having Watched Manure v Seville on 09:13 - Mar 15 with 1660 viewsswanforthemoney

I'd agree, try and get on the front foot when possible. Their defenders are are not as good as they think. Smalling in particular is vastly overrated. They are beatable though, I loved being at the 2 - 1 on the first day of the season a while back. Great to be able to wave cheerio at the bad tempered idiots as they flicked the V's and left the ground.
They have a magnificent squad, mind, hundreds of millions of pounds worth of players. The quality in attack is tremendous. If they decide to have a real go we are toast.
Its shame for the Premier League that Utd have always vastly underachieved in Europe, Given the vast resources at their disposal, they should have at least half a dozen Champions League trophies under their belts, minimum. Spanish press had a real field day at their expense this week, becoming a laughing stock.

I stand in the North Stand

Having Watched Manure v Seville on 09:22 - Mar 15 with 1642 viewsMrSwerve

We were all over them up there last year and were it not for a cheating Rashford, we would have won.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Having Watched Manure v Seville on 10:17 - Mar 15 with 1610 viewsLoyal

Seville have this competition at their mercy, haven't they won it 3 times out of the last 4 ? Man Utd got off lightly.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Having Watched Manure v Seville on 11:06 - Mar 15 with 1586 viewsjack247

Having Watched Manure v Seville on 10:17 - Mar 15 by Loyal

Seville have this competition at their mercy, haven't they won it 3 times out of the last 4 ? Man Utd got off lightly.

The Champions League?
Having Watched Manure v Seville on 11:10 - Mar 15 with 1580 viewsjack247

We won’t go at Man United at Old Trafford unless we are losing. We will counter when we get the chance and it won’t be as defensive as Huddersfield, but we won’t go up there to take the game to them.
Having Watched Manure v Seville on 21:56 - Mar 15 with 1408 viewsABERSWAN

Having Watched Manure v Seville on 10:17 - Mar 15 by Loyal

That was the Europa league.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024