Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... 14:10 - Mar 15 with 8423 viewsLohengrin

There was a nasty surprise waiting for me on the mat when I got in earlier, and it’s the fault of these boys. Anything over volume ten turns my right foot into a breeze block.

Time for a driving music thread?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 22:15 - Mar 17 with 1098 viewsEbo

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 11:41 - Mar 17 by WarwickHunt

Saw them at Dora’s on a Sunday night just after that came out.

Sylvia was my favourite Focus 45

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 22:23 - Mar 17 with 1089 viewsLohengrin

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 22:15 - Mar 17 by Ebo

Half of this board are probably sat there wondering ‘what’s a 45?’

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 22:28 - Mar 17 with 1082 viewsEbo

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 22:23 - Mar 17 by Lohengrin

Half of this board are probably sat there wondering ‘what’s a 45?’

Or 33 and a turd!

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 22:29 - Mar 17 with 1079 viewsLohengrin

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 22:28 - Mar 17 by Ebo

Or 33 and a turd!

78 for me and my trusty Dansette!
[Post edited 17 Mar 2018 22:29]

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 22:35 - Mar 17 with 1071 viewsEbo

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 22:29 - Mar 17 by Lohengrin

78 for me and my trusty Dansette!
[Post edited 17 Mar 2018 22:29]

Wind up or auto

That emoji took me an age as I’ve left my reading glasses in thr office and I’m
comfortably numb thanks to a nice Warai Cov sav blanc and a couple of Belgian blondes.
Even harder as I’m squinting at a telephone screen.

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 22:39 - Mar 17 with 1066 viewsLohengrin

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 22:35 - Mar 17 by Ebo

Wind up or auto

That emoji took me an age as I’ve left my reading glasses in thr office and I’m
comfortably numb thanks to a nice Warai Cov sav blanc and a couple of Belgian blondes.
Even harder as I’m squinting at a telephone screen.

It’s a lovely, old Dansette Conquest Auto in powder blue.

The Belgian stuff is killer!

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 22:44 - Mar 17 with 1060 viewsexiledclaseboy

Spotify. Deep purple. Premier. Perfect end to a perfect day. Sweet child in time.

Poll: Tory leader

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 22:46 - Mar 17 with 1058 viewsDr_Winston

As a learner driver I'm making notes.

For the moment my soundtrack consists of my instructor saying stuff like "mind that stop sign", and "pedestrians are not targets".

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 22:47 - Mar 17 with 1055 viewsLohengrin

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 22:44 - Mar 17 by exiledclaseboy

Spotify. Deep purple. Premier. Perfect end to a perfect day. Sweet child in time.

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 22:48 - Mar 17 with 1054 viewsexiledclaseboy

Oh it’s a driving music thread. Previous post still stands. Sans Premier. Broom.

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 23:04 - Mar 17 with 1040 viewsmonmouth

A bit of TP

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 23:19 - Mar 17 with 1025 viewsLohengrin

Best played loud with the engine gunnin’

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 23:26 - Mar 17 with 1016 viewsepaul

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 22:44 - Mar 17 by exiledclaseboy

Superb, bit of Sabbath there and your sorted, War pigs preferably

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 23:34 - Mar 17 with 1008 viewsWarwickHunt

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 23:26 - Mar 17 by epaul

Superb, bit of Sabbath there and your sorted, War pigs preferably

Cars, not fücking tanks, Paul.
Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 23:45 - Mar 17 with 1001 viewsepaul

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 23:34 - Mar 17 by WarwickHunt

You kin happy now

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 23:47 - Mar 17 with 998 viewsLohengrin

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 23:34 - Mar 17 by WarwickHunt

The fifteen-year-old me couldn’t have asked a pretty girl to jive in the Paget Rooms in Penarth to that bloody nonsense, fella’!

This, on the other hand, works just as well behind the wheel or on French chalk...

[Post edited 17 Mar 2018 23:48]

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 23:48 - Mar 17 with 996 viewsexiledclaseboy

And if you hear me talking on the wind, you’ve got to understand.

We must remain

Perfect strangers

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 00:00 - Mar 18 with 985 viewsWarwickHunt

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 23:48 - Mar 17 by exiledclaseboy

And if you hear me talking on the wind, you’ve got to understand.

We must remain

Perfect strangers

Had a few sherbets, Andrew?
Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 00:27 - Mar 18 with 963 viewsepaul

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 00:30 - Mar 18 with 960 viewsMuteswan

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 22:15 - Mar 17 by Ebo

I was learning to play the chords for Sylvia when this young girl came up to me and said “ you’ve got some of those chords wrong “. 45 years later we are still together. Still mess the chords up too.
She still tells me I’m wrong as well.😉
Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 09:29 - Mar 18 with 918 viewsexiledclaseboy

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 00:00 - Mar 18 by WarwickHunt

Had a few sherbets, Andrew?

What you reckon?

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 09:47 - Mar 18 with 902 viewsepaul

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 23:47 - Mar 17 by Lohengrin

The fifteen-year-old me couldn’t have asked a pretty girl to jive in the Paget Rooms in Penarth to that bloody nonsense, fella’!

This, on the other hand, works just as well behind the wheel or on French chalk...

[Post edited 17 Mar 2018 23:48]

Nonsense!! how very dare you. Although I can see where you're coming from

In fairness I can jive a bit meself, it's been known!!

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 09:49 - Mar 18 with 898 viewsmonmouth

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 09:47 - Mar 18 by epaul

Nonsense!! how very dare you. Although I can see where you're coming from

In fairness I can jive a bit meself, it's been known!!

To war pigs and iron man?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 09:54 - Mar 18 with 893 viewsepaul

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 09:49 - Mar 18 by monmouth

To war pigs and iron man?

No!! to a bit of rock n roll although I have to say that muzak was a bit before my time

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 13:54 - Mar 18 with 858 viewsEbo

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 22:39 - Mar 17 by Lohengrin

It’s a lovely, old Dansette Conquest Auto in powder blue.

The Belgian stuff is killer!

Went out lunchtime on Friday to celebrate a work colleagues birthday. We chose the bucket list as we get 30% off (we do digital work for the company that owns them and a few other bars). So for )£6:60 I got a massive burger and chips plus a lovely Belgian blonde 6.8%). Needless to say, it was a sluggish afternoon after that!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024