Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... 14:10 - Mar 15 with 8419 viewsLohengrin

There was a nasty surprise waiting for me on the mat when I got in earlier, and it’s the fault of these boys. Anything over volume ten turns my right foot into a breeze block.

Time for a driving music thread?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 14:45 - Mar 18 with 1719 viewsLohengrin

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 13:54 - Mar 18 by Ebo

Went out lunchtime on Friday to celebrate a work colleagues birthday. We chose the bucket list as we get 30% off (we do digital work for the company that owns them and a few other bars). So for )£6:60 I got a massive burger and chips plus a lovely Belgian blonde 6.8%). Needless to say, it was a sluggish afternoon after that!

Have you had a bash at McEwan’s Champion, Eb? At 7.3% it’s not for the faint hearted but it will certainly put a smile on your face.

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 15:01 - Mar 18 with 1712 viewsJack_Meoff

When I first saw this thread I was wondering what this guy had to do with you speeding...!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 15:33 - Mar 18 with 1704 viewsLohengrin

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 15:01 - Mar 18 by Jack_Meoff

When I first saw this thread I was wondering what this guy had to do with you speeding...!

It could well have been the case I was in a rush to get to the mineshaft. What was it the Doc said, “a ratio of ten women to every man?” “Gentlemen we must go forward in a spirit of bold adventure.”

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 19:24 - Mar 18 with 1670 viewsEbo

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 14:45 - Mar 18 by Lohengrin

Have you had a bash at McEwan’s Champion, Eb? At 7.3% it’s not for the faint hearted but it will certainly put a smile on your face.

I’ve not seen that but I am a fan of Innes and Gunn ales. There is a nice Belgian you can get at Tesco called Delirium. That’s 8% and I think it’s made by the brewery of the famous pub with the same name in Brussels.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 20:45 - Mar 18 with 1646 viewsMuteswan

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 14:45 - Mar 18 by Lohengrin

You can sometimes get this in the 3 for £5 offer in Tesco.Fantastic taste and smooth to drink, although I’m not able to partake too often because of the medication for rheumatoid arthritis I have to take. Still, the odd one now and again is ok. Seriously recommend it though.
Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 21:35 - Mar 18 with 1627 viewsLohengrin

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 20:45 - Mar 18 by Muteswan

You can sometimes get this in the 3 for £5 offer in Tesco.Fantastic taste and smooth to drink, although I’m not able to partake too often because of the medication for rheumatoid arthritis I have to take. Still, the odd one now and again is ok. Seriously recommend it though.

A little bit of what you fancy, and all that...

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 09:48 - Mar 19 with 1571 viewsGreatBritton

I've just had the bizarre experience of reading the thread about posters with more than one name and then this thread. I know which is more appealing.
On point: Percy Sledge gets me wailing in the car. And The Travelling Wilburys, of course.
Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 13:44 - Mar 19 with 1545 viewsMuteswan

I was listening to Milk and Alcohol on the radio in the van earlier, kept checking my speedometer every 20seconds. Didn’t want Dr Feelgood to be bad luck for me. 😉
Login to get fewer ads

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 09:58 - Jul 14 with 598 viewsziara

Enjoy the best dissertation service. Just click https://www.assignmentexperts.co.uk/writing/dissertation-service/. Then enjoy the quality work of online dissertation.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024