Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... 14:10 - Mar 15 with 8421 viewsLohengrin

There was a nasty surprise waiting for me on the mat when I got in earlier, and it’s the fault of these boys. Anything over volume ten turns my right foot into a breeze block.

Time for a driving music thread?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 16:14 - Mar 15 with 5520 viewsWarwickHunt

Made for midnight motorway driving...

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 16:23 - Mar 15 with 5500 viewsLohengrin

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 16:31 - Mar 15 with 5486 viewsWarwickHunt

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 16:23 - Mar 15 by Lohengrin

The Charles Sheffield goes for silly money now...great record!
Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 16:34 - Mar 15 with 5478 viewsWarwickHunt

Another club foot special...

The great Cornell Dupree tearing up the old Gatemouth Brown classic.

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 16:35 - Mar 15 with 5474 viewsLohengrin

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 16:34 - Mar 15 by WarwickHunt

Another club foot special...

The great Cornell Dupree tearing up the old Gatemouth Brown classic.

I’ve got that album here somewhere.

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 09:48 - Mar 16 with 5225 viewsmaxharry

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 16:35 - Mar 15 by Lohengrin

I’ve got that album here somewhere.

UKeassy Writing is one of the UK’s leading article writing services and our web content writers write articles for businesses across the UK More about the author: https://ukessay.com/assignments
Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 09:57 - Mar 16 with 5210 viewsWarwickHunt

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 09:48 - Mar 16 by maxharry

UKeassy Writing is one of the UK’s leading article writing services and our web content writers write articles for businesses across the UK More about the author: https://ukessay.com/assignments

"UKeassy Writing"
Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 10:01 - Mar 16 with 5201 viewsLohengrin

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 09:57 - Mar 16 by WarwickHunt

"UKeassy Writing"

Login to get fewer ads

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 10:39 - Mar 16 with 5160 viewsPegojack

'Heartbreaker' off Led Zep II, the bit where the whole band comes back in after Jimmy Page's staccato guitar solo.............just forces you to put the pedal to the metal.

Sorry, can't post links.
Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 10:47 - Mar 16 with 5154 viewsLohengrin

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 10:39 - Mar 16 by Pegojack

'Heartbreaker' off Led Zep II, the bit where the whole band comes back in after Jimmy Page's staccato guitar solo.............just forces you to put the pedal to the metal.

Sorry, can't post links.

There ‘ya go...

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 10:52 - Mar 16 with 5148 viewsPegojack

Thanks Loh, I'll just throw another one in here - 'Get Out of Denver' by Dave Edmunds.

"I still remember it was autumn and the moon was shining
Our 60 Cadillac was roaring through Nebraska whining"
Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 10:55 - Mar 16 with 5144 viewsLohengrin

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 10:52 - Mar 16 by Pegojack

Thanks Loh, I'll just throw another one in here - 'Get Out of Denver' by Dave Edmunds.

"I still remember it was autumn and the moon was shining
Our 60 Cadillac was roaring through Nebraska whining"

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 11:39 - Mar 16 with 5117 viewsWarwickHunt

Eric, Jack & Ginger...live.

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 19:15 - Mar 16 with 5007 viewsyescomeon

From a different era and more a song that makes the accelerator foot a bit heavy than one I like to listen to in the car. When I was driving I would look to avoid music that would have that effect.

Upthecity!

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 20:04 - Mar 16 with 4973 viewsepaul

Love bombing along to this

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 20:43 - Mar 16 with 4948 viewsoldgrey

Lyle Lovett "that's right I'm not from Texas"
But only if everyone in the car sings along to the choruses.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2018 20:45]
Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 21:14 - Mar 16 with 4906 viewsFieryJack

Getting back to Dr Feelgood.

Years ago, in my impoverished youth, I was living in a bed sit on the Promenade in Mount Pleasant, when, one afternoon, I stumbled into the kitchen to be confronted by a tiny, quaint elderly couple with Essex accents.

They turned out to be Lee Brilleaux's parents.

Brilleaux was (RIP) the leader of said band, and, knowing his parents wanted to retire to the seaside, had paid for them to spend time in various coastal settlements around the UK, with a view to them settling down in one of them.

A strange encounter.

Shortly thereafter l saw the manic Wilko Johnson perform in Swansea University's Refectory.
Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 21:17 - Mar 16 with 4900 viewsjack2jack

Made for cruisin'
Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 21:24 - Mar 16 with 4883 viewsswanjackal

Gets my blood pumping every time I'm cruising down the A48

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 21:36 - Mar 16 with 4863 viewsEbo

Loh's stereo. He's got a wireless too ;)

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 08:02 - Mar 17 with 4739 viewsSgorioFruit

this drives SgorioFruit insane whenever he is driving on the Talley road,
sometimes over to Ciliau Aeron

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 08:45 - Mar 17 with 4716 viewsMuteswan

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 11:39 - Mar 16 by WarwickHunt

Eric, Jack & Ginger...live.

Class. In my favourite 10 songs of all time.
Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 09:40 - Mar 17 with 4687 viewsLohengrin

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 21:36 - Mar 16 by Ebo

Loh's stereo. He's got a wireless too ;)

That’s about the size of it, Eb.

Then again if you’d been an eighteen-year-old sat behind the wheel of a Vauxhall Velox pretty convinced you were made of chocolate what else would you have been listening to?

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 11:30 - Mar 17 with 4647 viewsBrynCartwright

Hocus Locus by Focus

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 11:41 - Mar 17 with 4639 viewsWarwickHunt

Dr Feelgood got me a fine and three points... on 11:30 - Mar 17 by BrynCartwright

Hocus Locus by Focus

Saw them at Dora’s on a Sunday night just after that came out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024