Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fabio Borini 19:35 - Mar 15 with 3399 viewsTenbySwan

Playing right back for AC Milan tonight!

Now with HJs track record of bringing former players back ............
Fabio Borini on 20:04 - Mar 15 with 3313 viewsBanosswan

Just had to Google if it was him!

Could you imagine him being the answer to our rb issues lol
[Post edited 15 Mar 2018 20:05]

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Fabio Borini on 20:10 - Mar 15 with 3288 viewsOldjack

he came on as a sub in the first game ,didn't do much

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Fabio Borini on 20:43 - Mar 15 with 3181 viewsOldjack

ffs how can that be a pen ? shocking

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Fabio Borini on 20:48 - Mar 15 with 3160 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Borini on a yellow for a very cynical tackle.
Fabio Borini on 20:48 - Mar 15 with 3157 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Fabio Borini on 20:43 - Mar 15 by Oldjack

Agrre, not even close, he dived.
Fabio Borini on 20:50 - Mar 15 with 3147 viewslegoman

Blatant dive for me. Very sad to see. Happy with your penalty goal, Danny old chap?

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Fabio Borini on 20:50 - Mar 15 with 3144 viewslifelong

Dreadful decision.
Fabio Borini on 20:53 - Mar 15 with 3132 viewsOldjack

Fabio Borini on 20:48 - Mar 15 by A_Fans_Dad

Agrre, not even close, he dived.

Aye and that assistant ref behind the line was looking straight at it from two yards away ,VAR can't come soon enough for me

Login to get fewer ads

Fabio Borini on 21:11 - Mar 15 with 3058 viewsKilkennyjack

Nailed on pal

Beware of the Risen People

Fabio Borini on 22:04 - Mar 15 with 2923 viewstrampie

Fabio Borini on 20:50 - Mar 15 by lifelong

Dreadful decision.

As the saying goes, same old England.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Fabio Borini on 22:13 - Mar 15 with 2889 viewsunion_jack

Fabio Borini on 22:04 - Mar 15 by trampie

As the saying goes, same old England.

The saying?

No, just yours!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Fabio Borini on 22:15 - Mar 15 with 2877 viewstrampie

People are getting embarrassed now by England players diving all the time.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Fabio Borini on 22:18 - Mar 15 with 2855 viewsunion_jack

Fabio Borini on 22:15 - Mar 15 by trampie

People are getting embarrassed now by England players diving all the time.

I'm not a fan of diving either but to say it as if it's an English invention couldn't be further from the truth.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Fabio Borini on 22:20 - Mar 15 with 2840 viewsjasper_T

Fabio Borini on 22:18 - Mar 15 by union_jack

I'm not a fan of diving either but to say it as if it's an English invention couldn't be further from the truth.

Doesn't matter who invented it, English players are now doing it the most, and the media are bending over backwards to pretend it's acceptable.
Fabio Borini on 22:22 - Mar 15 with 2830 viewstrampie

Who said diving is an English invention ?

It's clearly been perfected by them that is for certain.

Fabio Borini on 22:27 - Mar 15 with 2801 viewspencoedjack

Back on topic

Borini scored one of the best free kicks I saw live ( v Norwich)

Superb
Fabio Borini on 11:32 - Mar 16 with 2479 viewsBanosswan

Fabio Borini on 22:22 - Mar 15 by trampie

Who said diving is an English invention ?

It's clearly been perfected by them that is for certain.

Overshadowed by a Mark Gower screamer.

Was hell of a day though, the combination of a late kickoff and warm, sunny evening led to much merriment.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Fabio Borini on 11:56 - Mar 16 with 2451 viewsBobbyBacala

Fabio Borini on 11:32 - Mar 16 by Banosswan

Overshadowed by a Mark Gower screamer.

Was hell of a day though, the combination of a late kickoff and warm, sunny evening led to much merriment.

'Screamer'? Priskin's goal was a screamer...
Fabio Borini on 13:33 - Mar 16 with 2362 viewskarnataka

Fabio Borini on 22:20 - Mar 15 by jasper_T

Doesn't matter who invented it, English players are now doing it the most, and the media are bending over backwards to pretend it's acceptable.

Not just the media. I think it's unacceptable for TV pundits and especially former players, to use phrases like "there was contact so he's entitled to go down" or "as soon as he's felt that contact, he should go down" to justify cheating. It needs people in these privileged positions to shame the divers, not give them excuses.
Fabio Borini on 13:56 - Mar 16 with 2329 viewsicecoldjack

Finally the English players have caught up with the rest of Europe ! for years British teams have been getting shafted by underhand play from other teams in continential football, the Italians have been the masters of cheating so it's quite nice to see them get a taste for once .
Fabio Borini on 14:00 - Mar 16 with 2326 viewstrampie

Fabio Borini on 13:33 - Mar 16 by karnataka

Not just the media. I think it's unacceptable for TV pundits and especially former players, to use phrases like "there was contact so he's entitled to go down" or "as soon as he's felt that contact, he should go down" to justify cheating. It needs people in these privileged positions to shame the divers, not give them excuses.

The English have done it for years, France 98 the press caused rioting in English towns, Batistuta I think it was, was brought down for a stone wall pen yet the English commentators and summarisers tried to say it wasn't, they lied to their people and helped cause rioting, then later on Owen threw himself to the floor and they tried to say it was a pen, I was embarrassed for any decent knowledge English person out there, I don't know how many of them there are because lots of their commentators and summarisers on all sports are biased, you have Celt commentators and summarisers and they are tidy and fair and then you have Anglo Saxon ones and they make your eyes roll, do they believe what they are saying.
The channel that showed the match live had all English people [yes it was England playing] the other side had highlights in the night and they had Celts and said it how it was but it was too late for the English rural towns which by then were ablaze.

Fabio Borini on 17:00 - Mar 16 with 2201 viewsLeonWasGod

I hate it. Embarrassed to support my national side because of diving cheats like Alli and Rashford. Didn't see it last night, but sounds like I can add Welbeck to that list.
Fabio Borini on 18:27 - Mar 16 with 2165 viewsicecoldjack

Fabio Borini on 17:00 - Mar 16 by LeonWasGod

I hate it. Embarrassed to support my national side because of diving cheats like Alli and Rashford. Didn't see it last night, but sounds like I can add Welbeck to that list.

Thing is though every team and national team does it, the brutish lads only learnt it after the influx of overseas players into the premier league.

I totally agree it's wrong but being honest on the football field went away a long time ago unfortunately.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024