Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Difference between Clement & Carvalhal 14:32 - Mar 16 with 1865 viewsMagic_Michu

From the Guardian article..

Asked what, specifically, Carvalhal has done to bring about such a change, Clucas replies: “With the old manager, every day we would be working on shape. From Monday to the matchday it would be more tactical. But the new manager has come in and just concentrated on playing through the lines and playing with freedom. You’re not stuck in your positions, you’re free to come in and link up. I think that has given the boys a lot of confidence. It has certainly helped me.”

... Carvalhal is a breath of fresh air. So glad we’ve got him.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Difference between Clement & Carvalhal on 15:16 - Mar 16 with 1769 viewsAmbergambler

But what's being done to keep him?
Difference between Clement & Carvalhal on 15:19 - Mar 16 with 1756 viewsLoyal

Carlos will be a cnt one day, just like all the rest.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Difference between Clement & Carvalhal on 15:26 - Mar 16 with 1741 viewsAmbergambler

Difference between Clement & Carvalhal on 15:19 - Mar 16 by Loyal

Carlos will be a cnt one day, just like all the rest.

You're a little ray of sunshine aren't you?
Difference between Clement & Carvalhal on 16:29 - Mar 16 with 1656 viewsJinxy

I think Carlos explains one fundamental difference 22 mins into this!

edit: link won't play - just go to CC's pre-spurs press conference on you tube. Apologies!
[Post edited 16 Mar 2018 16:30]
Difference between Clement & Carvalhal on 16:30 - Mar 16 with 1646 viewsGlyn1

Loyal's right though.

It'll only take 3 or 4 losing games and what we like about Carlos will turn into negatives. "playing with freedom to move out of position" will suddenly become "running around like headless chickens".

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Difference between Clement & Carvalhal on 16:39 - Mar 16 with 1599 viewsLeonWasGod

Difference between Clement & Carvalhal on 15:26 - Mar 16 by Ambergambler

You're a little ray of sunshine aren't you?

True though - people will turn on him in the end.

The king is dead, long live the king and all that.
Difference between Clement & Carvalhal on 16:48 - Mar 16 with 1566 viewsLeonWasGod

Difference between Clement & Carvalhal on 15:16 - Mar 16 by Ambergambler

But what's being done to keep him?

A case has been made to get him a rocking chair so he can sit in the corner and tell his stories to anyone who wants to listen. A business case has been put to the board for £49.99 and if approved Pearlman will flex his commercial muscle by trying to negotiate a discount in Harveys furniture store.

Rumour has it that £49.99 might be a bit too steep for our investors, and Huw reckons he can knock one together in his shed for a fiver.

Watch this space. Something might happen the day after it needed to.
Difference between Clement & Carvalhal on 17:27 - Mar 16 with 1511 viewsAmbergambler

Difference between Clement & Carvalhal on 16:30 - Mar 16 by Glyn1

Loyal's right though.

It'll only take 3 or 4 losing games and what we like about Carlos will turn into negatives. "playing with freedom to move out of position" will suddenly become "running around like headless chickens".

This could happen with any manager so what do you suggest - we get a manager who's shite from the start just so that they can't get any worse?

At the moment Carlos has been great for us and I think deserves a new contract.
Of course things may go downhill as they could with any manager at any club.

It's so negative to think like that, just so that some clever sod can say 'See I told you so, he's crap'
Login to get fewer ads

Difference between Clement & Carvalhal on 17:32 - Mar 16 with 1486 viewsKGriz16

Difference between Clement & Carvalhal on 17:27 - Mar 16 by Ambergambler

This could happen with any manager so what do you suggest - we get a manager who's shite from the start just so that they can't get any worse?

At the moment Carlos has been great for us and I think deserves a new contract.
Of course things may go downhill as they could with any manager at any club.

It's so negative to think like that, just so that some clever sod can say 'See I told you so, he's crap'

I think we have to be very careful and very committed to whomever we give the next long term manager contract too, and whilst CC is doing a good job I don't see any harm in keeping an eye out on who comes free after the season/world cup.

I do agree with Loyal as well. I can see there being a day where all his analogies etc do become tedious because the results are drying up. I like Carlos, but I cannot see him being a long term fix for us.
Difference between Clement & Carvalhal on 17:35 - Mar 16 with 1470 viewsDr_Winston

Difference between Clement & Carvalhal on 17:32 - Mar 16 by KGriz16

I think we have to be very careful and very committed to whomever we give the next long term manager contract too, and whilst CC is doing a good job I don't see any harm in keeping an eye out on who comes free after the season/world cup.

I do agree with Loyal as well. I can see there being a day where all his analogies etc do become tedious because the results are drying up. I like Carlos, but I cannot see him being a long term fix for us.

The big danger is that Carvalhal is just keeping the seat warm for Martinez.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Difference between Clement & Carvalhal on 17:41 - Mar 16 with 1446 viewsOldjack

One has a positive attitude the other doesn't

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Difference between Clement & Carvalhal on 17:45 - Mar 16 with 1436 viewsAmbergambler

Difference between Clement & Carvalhal on 17:32 - Mar 16 by KGriz16

What manager do you think it's worth keeping an eye on?
Difference between Clement & Carvalhal on 17:49 - Mar 16 with 1428 viewsKGriz16

I don't know, but it doesn't hurt to keep our options open in the Summer. I just don't want the club to be in another shower of sh*t come November.
Difference between Clement & Carvalhal on 17:57 - Mar 16 with 1406 viewsAmbergambler

Difference between Clement & Carvalhal on 17:49 - Mar 16 by KGriz16

I don't know, but it doesn't hurt to keep our options open in the Summer. I just don't want the club to be in another shower of sh*t come November.

I'm pretty sure Carlos will not be short of offers at the end of the season so the decision on whether to keep him or not may be out of our hands.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024