Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? 19:00 - Mar 16 with 3033 viewslonglostjack

Which would you prefer?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 19:03 - Mar 16 with 2264 viewslondonlisa2001

Win tomorrow.

If we get through, the confidence in the team will mean we'll get more than enough to stay up.

As I think we will anyway.
A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 19:14 - Mar 16 with 2237 viewsHugeEnkins

3 at OT and a win tomorrow
A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 19:17 - Mar 16 with 2228 viewssainthelens

A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 19:14 - Mar 16 by HugeEnkins

3 at OT and a win tomorrow

Can't believe you're asking that....a win tmrw all day !!
A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 19:27 - Mar 16 with 2201 viewsmonmouth

A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 19:17 - Mar 16 by sainthelens

Can't believe you're asking that....a win tmrw all day !!

No he's right. Win both. I want all the lobster on the barbecue.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 19:30 - Mar 16 with 2191 viewsunion_jack

A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 19:03 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001

Win tomorrow.

If we get through, the confidence in the team will mean we'll get more than enough to stay up.

As I think we will anyway.

That maybe so, but if you answer the question without that assumption, what would you say?

I'm place far more importance on the league and a point at OT would be I point closer to the magic figure (whatever that may be).

League for me every time.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 20:01 - Mar 16 with 2132 viewslondonlisa2001

A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 19:30 - Mar 16 by union_jack

That maybe so, but if you answer the question without that assumption, what would you say?

I'm place far more importance on the league and a point at OT would be I point closer to the magic figure (whatever that may be).

League for me every time.

So are you asking PL or cup?

In the short term I'd rather stay in the PL than win the cup this year.

But on my death bed, it'd be having seen us win the FA cup.

Both are incredibly difficult, but no one has ever seen us win the cup, whereas I've seen us in the top flight for 9 years now.

And the cup brings Europe as well.
A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 20:04 - Mar 16 with 2124 viewsexiledclaseboy

On the basis that the only way to stay in the FA Cup is by winning tomorrow amd we can still stay up without a point at Old Trafford, it’ll be win tomorrow fir me please.

Poll: Tory leader

A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 20:11 - Mar 16 with 2096 viewstrampie

Win tomorrow

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 20:38 - Mar 16 with 2036 viewsspiderboy

A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 20:11 - Mar 16 by trampie

Win tomorrow

And a nice semi final to look forward to.
3 visits to wemberleeee in one season...
Tidy!
A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 20:42 - Mar 16 with 2014 viewsvetchonian

Why can't we have both?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 20:43 - Mar 16 with 2011 viewsspiderboy

A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 20:38 - Mar 16 by spiderboy

And a nice semi final to look forward to.
3 visits to wemberleeee in one season...
Tidy!

Wemmberleee Wemmberleee we the famous jack bastards and we goin to wemmberlee
wemmberleee wemmberleeeee we the famous jack bastards and we goin to wemmberleee wemmmberllleeee wemmberleee we the famous jack bastards and we goin to wemmmberrlleeee wemmberleee wemmberrleeee
etc etc
A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 20:47 - Mar 16 with 1996 viewsJackFish

A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 20:01 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001

Both are incredibly difficult, but no one has ever seen us win the cup, whereas I've seen us in the top flight for 9 years now.

100% this. Would love to see us in an FA Cup final and we've put ourselves in a good position with or without a point at Man Utd.
A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 20:57 - Mar 16 with 1962 viewsjack2jack

Of course we want to win tomorrow, we want to win every game.
But if I read the OP correctly, you have one choice,my choice would be to pick up a point at OT, and if that one point keeps us in the PL, then that's my choice every day of the week.Sorry I don't want to do a Wigan.
A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 21:10 - Mar 16 with 1943 viewsGlyn1

A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 20:57 - Mar 16 by jack2jack

Of course we want to win tomorrow, we want to win every game.
But if I read the OP correctly, you have one choice,my choice would be to pick up a point at OT, and if that one point keeps us in the PL, then that's my choice every day of the week.Sorry I don't want to do a Wigan.

But it's a stupid choice and, sorry, a stupid question. The OP is hinting that we should rest players tomorrow so that we can put out our strongest team against Man Utd.

However, (1) we'll be sending out a weakened team anyway because of players being cup-tied or injured, and (2) they have two weeks to recover.

We're live on TV so let's not let Mindy and Oprah down and let's send out our strongest possible team.

2 - 1 to us.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 21:16 - Mar 16 with 1922 viewssherpajacob

The most important game is the next game.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 21:22 - Mar 16 with 1902 viewsjack2jack

A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 21:10 - Mar 16 by Glyn1

But it's a stupid choice and, sorry, a stupid question. The OP is hinting that we should rest players tomorrow so that we can put out our strongest team against Man Utd.

However, (1) we'll be sending out a weakened team anyway because of players being cup-tied or injured, and (2) they have two weeks to recover.

We're live on TV so let's not let Mindy and Oprah down and let's send out our strongest possible team.

2 - 1 to us.

Didn't read it that way tbh,just as I see it,would love to do both.Maybe we can.💪
😀
A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 21:37 - Mar 16 with 1868 viewsunion_jack

It's a shame we weren't 'safe' now, then of course tomorrow would be the choice to make.

Saying that, if we were we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 21:48 - Mar 16 with 1826 viewspencoedjack

Summmed up very nicely as usual
A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 22:32 - Mar 16 with 1770 viewsbuilthjack

Man Utd don't frighten me at all. We would have won there last season if it wasn't for cheating rat rashford.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 22:38 - Mar 16 with 1755 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

A point at the Theatre of Dreams used to be like gold dust for poor teams fighting relegation each year. Now it is a real possibility for each team that plays there. Their declines since Sir Alex retired is staggering.

A win tomorrow would be my preference.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 22:40 - Mar 16 with 1749 viewsbuilthjack

A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 22:38 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

A point at the Theatre of Dreams used to be like gold dust for poor teams fighting relegation each year. Now it is a real possibility for each team that plays there. Their declines since Sir Alex retired is staggering.

A win tomorrow would be my preference.

Quietest theatre I have ever been to. Many times.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 22:43 - Mar 16 with 1742 viewslonglostjack

A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 21:10 - Mar 16 by Glyn1

2 - 1 to us.

Listen now Mystic Meg, you may have a point because deep down I'd love Carlos to put one over on José. FA Cup would be brilliant though and might finally shut the scummers up - so I'll go with a win tomorrow. COYS !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 23:15 - Mar 16 with 1696 viewsKilkennyjack

A premiership point at manUnited. 🙏🏿

Beware of the Risen People

A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 02:33 - Mar 17 with 1610 viewsDJack

A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 20:04 - Mar 16 by exiledclaseboy

On the basis that the only way to stay in the FA Cup is by winning tomorrow amd we can still stay up without a point at Old Trafford, it’ll be win tomorrow fir me please.

...Is the correct answer.

I still won't be there tomorrow , as it is the cup and I don't "like" cup games (potentially losing). A sudden realisation for me ...over the years my "fear" of cup games was the loss of the game and the absence of further progression. Now , whilst in the Premier league and with the League Trophy to our credit, I realise that I "fear" a (FA) cup loss as it is a cup I want us to win. I suspect that it is about "proving/affirming" our deserved place in the league.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

A point at Old Trafford or a win tomorrow? on 05:21 - Mar 17 with 1574 viewsTummer_from_Texas

If the hypothetical were: either a win today or 3 points at OT, that would be a tough one. I'd probably take the 3 points.

But if I'm only sacrificing 1 point in the league table, I'll definitely take the win today.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024