Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ufc London Tomorrow night 21:34 - Mar 16 with 6557 viewsJack123

Local lad fighting in the prelims, John Phillips! Anyone know of any sources ?
[Post edited 16 Mar 2018 21:38]

libera nos a malo

Ufc London Tomorrow night on 21:48 - Mar 16 with 5037 viewsdickythorpe

Ufc London Tomorrow night on 21:59 - Mar 16 with 5018 viewsBanosswan

Ufc London Tomorrow night on 21:48 - Mar 16 by dickythorpe

I wonder how Gareth broke his thumb

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Ufc London Tomorrow night on 22:00 - Mar 16 with 5013 viewsmax936

That was classic TV from Scrum V I remember that show, Jiffy didn't know where to look
Gareth Thomas won that battle by Technical Knockout, the wordsmith that is Eddie Butler was well beaten.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ufc London Tomorrow night on 22:24 - Mar 16 with 4990 viewsJack123

Hold on! WTF, has a rugby player video do with asking for a source/stream for a ufc fight?

libera nos a malo

Ufc London Tomorrow night on 22:26 - Mar 16 with 4984 viewsmax936

Ufc London Tomorrow night on 22:24 - Mar 16 by Jack123

Hold on! WTF, has a rugby player video do with asking for a source/stream for a ufc fight?

Battle and technical knockouts are both relevant mun

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ufc London Tomorrow night on 04:59 - Mar 17 with 4896 viewsMo_Wives

Alfie always makes me think of the leader of the sisters in Shawshank Redemption.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Ufc London Tomorrow night on 13:05 - Mar 17 with 4800 viewsJack123

Listened to the video earlier,

Lucky enough, look's like the fight is being shown on Flawless live events.

libera nos a malo

Ufc London Tomorrow night on 14:01 - Mar 17 with 4774 viewspremierjack

It’s on fight pass.

You can get a 7 day free trial at the moment
Login to get fewer ads

Ufc London Tomorrow night on 20:32 - Mar 17 with 4676 viewsepaul

John Phillips fight about to start

http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/ufc-fight-pass-live-streaming

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Ufc London Tomorrow night on 20:39 - Mar 17 with 4669 viewsNeath_Jack

That didnt last long.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Ufc London Tomorrow night on 20:40 - Mar 17 with 4667 viewsswanjackal

One dimensional fighter. Frank Trigg showed him up a few years back too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Ufc London Tomorrow night on 20:58 - Mar 17 with 4640 viewsJack123

Totally outclassed, fair play to the kid dynamite byrd, chocked him fcking right out.

libera nos a malo

Ufc London Tomorrow night on 21:06 - Mar 17 with 4631 viewsswanjackal

Ufc London Tomorrow night on 20:58 - Mar 17 by Jack123

Totally outclassed, fair play to the kid dynamite byrd, chocked him fcking right out.

Outside of heavyweight (and even there you need a good wrestling base), you can't just rely on heavy hands at the top level. The way he gave his back up when sprawling would have seen a top level BJJ fighter put him away within a minute. Was surprised how easy he was taken down though, especially considering he's supposedly worked on the ground game the last 2 years.

He's great to watch in a stand up fight, but out of his depth when it hits the mat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Ufc London Tomorrow night on 21:21 - Mar 17 with 4609 viewsWingstandwood

I look upon tonight's winner?.... And?...... I see defensive deficiencies that are ideally suited for a martial artist that uses a more exploitative-unique fighting style! That style? My style!..... i.e. Fu Yan Chang Gung Fu incorporating a lesser direct ‘praying-mantis and crouching tiger’ hybrid combo!

From the moment that bell started I would have both attacked and completely confused (in most overwhelming fashion!) my opponent! I would have used ‘will o the wisp’ counter attacking prowess to most devastating advantage. Tonight? I witnessed a definite (to stark to mention!) vulnerability to a few of my signature-trademark moves taught and bestowed upon me by means of the legendary Master i.e. the late Fei Hong Zhen.

My reverse spinning hammer fist…..My flying double reverse axe kick…..My low roundhouse-whirlwind foot sweep and majestic striking palm combo would (tonight!) have seen myself declared victor with a rather early 2nd round victory.

Argus!

Ufc London Tomorrow night on 21:40 - Mar 17 with 4576 viewsmarkyd83

I know John and I’ve trained in the same academy as him at Chris Rees. He is a Blue belt in BJJ and a black belt in Judo. He had also won fights by submission, to say he is one dimensional fighter is way wide of the mark. He is also been training at SBG Ireland with Mgregors coach and they would have worked on his grappling. He lost to the better grappler tonight , I’ve been lucky enough to grapple with some of the best in the country and had my arse handed to me , and John has trained with the best this country can offer in BJJ. I think atm we only have 3 black belts in Wales if I’m not wrong Chris Rees , Ashley Williams and Rob Taylor while of course in America there are thousands. I think the occasion got to him tonight from what I saw , he’s been waiting for over a year for his debut but is in the best shape of his life. He will be back better I can guarantee it.
Ufc London Tomorrow night on 22:01 - Mar 17 with 4538 viewsEbo

Ufc London Tomorrow night on 21:40 - Mar 17 by markyd83

I know John and I’ve trained in the same academy as him at Chris Rees. He is a Blue belt in BJJ and a black belt in Judo. He had also won fights by submission, to say he is one dimensional fighter is way wide of the mark. He is also been training at SBG Ireland with Mgregors coach and they would have worked on his grappling. He lost to the better grappler tonight , I’ve been lucky enough to grapple with some of the best in the country and had my arse handed to me , and John has trained with the best this country can offer in BJJ. I think atm we only have 3 black belts in Wales if I’m not wrong Chris Rees , Ashley Williams and Rob Taylor while of course in America there are thousands. I think the occasion got to him tonight from what I saw , he’s been waiting for over a year for his debut but is in the best shape of his life. He will be back better I can guarantee it.

He never laid a glove on Byrd. At 32 time is ticking.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Ufc London Tomorrow night on 00:10 - Mar 18 with 4471 viewssainthelens

The guy is a fckn cock..... fact.
Ufc London Tomorrow night on 07:44 - Mar 18 with 4386 views34dfgdf54

For me he’s one of those lads who you wouldn’t want a row with in a pub etc. Nasty f*cker who can hit very hard, but these top level MMA fighters are genuine weapons, he was out of his depth.

Brett Johns is the one to look out for, and the lad Jack Shore from Abertillery.
Ufc London Tomorrow night on 08:00 - Mar 18 with 4379 viewsMo_Wives

Ufc London Tomorrow night on 21:40 - Mar 17 by markyd83

"He is also been training at SBG Ireland with Mgregors coach and they would have worked on his grappling"

Yes, it showed. Let the guy get you around the neck and tap...McGregor-esque grappling skills you might say.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Ufc London Tomorrow night on 10:05 - Mar 18 with 4310 viewsLoyal

Ive broken my thumb 😂😂😂😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ufc London Tomorrow night on 10:11 - Mar 18 with 4301 viewsNeath_Jack

Anyone that steps through the ropes/gate of any of these one v one combat sports are absolute warriors. It's a very lonely place in there when the bell goes, even those with the worst of records get my respect.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Ufc London Tomorrow night on 16:21 - Mar 18 with 4204 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Johns has a fair shot at getting ranked in the next two years. Phillips should be praying he isn't cut after his performance.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Ufc London Tomorrow night on 19:26 - Mar 18 with 4129 viewsswanjackal

Ufc London Tomorrow night on 16:21 - Mar 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Johns has a fair shot at getting ranked in the next two years. Phillips should be praying he isn't cut after his performance.

He is ranked 13 or 14 already after the Soto fight. If he beats Sterling end of April (I assume it's still on) and he will be there then.

He lacks knockout power, but has a quality ground game. Has the tools to be a solid lower end top ten (6-10), but can't see him living with the likes of Dillashaw or Garbrandt. I think his lack of power could hamper anything further.

Phillips is a good regional/national level fighter, but does not have the tools at present to break the top level in my eye. I can't see him being cut, unless through discipline, until he has lost two/three in a row. White likes a finisher, and despite struggling against higher quality opponents, Phillips does have that KO power that can turn heads.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2018 19:27]

Ufc London Tomorrow night on 23:37 - Mar 19 with 3979 viewsKilkennyjack

Ufc London Tomorrow night on 19:26 - Mar 18 by swanjackal

He is ranked 13 or 14 already after the Soto fight. If he beats Sterling end of April (I assume it's still on) and he will be there then.

He lacks knockout power, but has a quality ground game. Has the tools to be a solid lower end top ten (6-10), but can't see him living with the likes of Dillashaw or Garbrandt. I think his lack of power could hamper anything further.

Phillips is a good regional/national level fighter, but does not have the tools at present to break the top level in my eye. I can't see him being cut, unless through discipline, until he has lost two/three in a row. White likes a finisher, and despite struggling against higher quality opponents, Phillips does have that KO power that can turn heads.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2018 19:27]

He lacks ko power ...
He does have that ko power ...

Confused.

Beware of the Risen People

Ufc London Tomorrow night on 03:18 - Mar 20 with 3950 viewsMo_Wives

Ufc London Tomorrow night on 23:37 - Mar 19 by Kilkennyjack

He lacks ko power ...
He does have that ko power ...

Confused.

You're confused? Not the most shocking thing I've heard, tbh. Right, stop playing with the propeller on your hat and let me walk you through this.

The person Swanjackal says lacks power is Welsh fighter Brett Johns.

The person who Swanjackal says 'does have that KO power' is Welsh fighter John Phillips.

Brett Johns and John Phillips are not the same person.

This is also not the same John Phillips...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/john-phillips-of-mamas-and-papas-slept-with-daughte

This John Phillips lacked KO power, his ground game was awful....but he could carry a tune.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024