Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Radio Wales 23:44 - Mar 16 with 1658 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I could be wrong but the sports section on the evening news programme mentioned all the Welsh football teams (even the New Saints) , massive coverage of the totally inconsequential rugby game tomorrow and even the Cardiff Devils.
But I heard no mention of our FA cup quarter final tomorrow??? Like I said I could be wrong and I wasn't paying attention fully as I was driving but I honestly didn't hear anything on our game .......

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Radio Wales on 23:48 - Mar 16 with 1637 viewsGlyn1

[Post edited 16 Mar 2018 23:50]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Radio Wales on 23:57 - Mar 16 with 1605 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Radio Wales on 23:48 - Mar 16 by Glyn1

[Post edited 16 Mar 2018 23:50]

Yes, quite.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2018 23:58]

Radio Wales on 06:18 - Mar 17 with 1487 viewsJethroJack

Its cos we is Welsh, innit 😁
Radio Wales on 07:16 - Mar 17 with 1436 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Radio Wales on 06:18 - Mar 17 by JethroJack

Its cos we is Welsh, innit 😁

I was listening on the way home to the news programme Jeth and I'm pretty sure they mentioned Wales football with Giggs first, then the rugby , then Cardiff trying to make it 7or 8 wins on the trot, Newport then Ever-changing, TNS and then the Cardiff devils.
I was expecting a snippet from Carlos but I must of missed it. They wouldn't have ignored the first Welsh side in an FA cup quarter final since 2007(?) surely?

Radio Wales on 07:22 - Mar 17 with 1429 viewsSTID2017

Radio Wales on 07:16 - Mar 17 by Brynmill_Jack

I was listening on the way home to the news programme Jeth and I'm pretty sure they mentioned Wales football with Giggs first, then the rugby , then Cardiff trying to make it 7or 8 wins on the trot, Newport then Ever-changing, TNS and then the Cardiff devils.
I was expecting a snippet from Carlos but I must of missed it. They wouldn't have ignored the first Welsh side in an FA cup quarter final since 2007(?) surely?

Never mind they have to bite the bullet later as it's on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio.
Other medias are available of course -unless you are locked in a darkened roo in work why would you not watch it either live or on BT ?
(I don't mean you Brynnie, I mean the "you" in general )

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Radio Wales on 09:41 - Mar 17 with 1243 viewsunion_jack

On BBC Wales news last night Claire Summers did her piece on our game today with a smile on her face. Then moved onto a Cardiff City article but no smile that time.

Think she maybe a Jack!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024