Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Carroll 13:43 - Mar 17 with 6234 views34dfgdf54

I know Tammy, Dyer etc are getting a lot of stick, but I have watched Carroll’s performance closely today live, I thought maybe in the past I’ve been overly harsh.

65 minutes gone and it’s the worst central midfield performances I have ever seen at this level, coward in the tackle and too slow when in possession. Give Byers a chance because he can’t be worse than him.

Awful, awful footballer.
Tom Carroll on 18:54 - Mar 17 with 1521 viewsItchySphincter

Tom Carroll on 18:47 - Mar 17 by 34dfgdf54

I can pretty much guarantee you are within the 1% who thinks he even compares to Ki though.

Nonsense, but if it makes you feel better.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Tom Carroll on 18:55 - Mar 17 with 1520 viewsItchySphincter

Tom Carroll on 18:09 - Mar 17 by Dr_Winston

Carroll did reasonably well last year but he's had an absolutely shocking season this time around. He's got ability but he's far too weak. Put him alongside a Ki doing one of his not infrequent Houdini acts and we had a midfield just asking for Spurs to stroll through it at will.

Say what you want about Fer, but we could have done with him on the park today. In the attacking sense as well as being unafraid to put a foot in.

Funny how people read it different when you say it.

Tom Carroll on 18:56 - Mar 17 with 1519 viewsFlashberryjack

Tom Carroll on 18:47 - Mar 17 by 34dfgdf54

I can pretty much guarantee you are within the 1% who thinks he even compares to Ki though.

Carroll or KI ?

One is a pretty average PL player, and the other is f*cking Shyte.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Tom Carroll on 18:59 - Mar 17 with 1509 views34dfgdf54

Tom Carroll on 18:56 - Mar 17 by Flashberryjack

Carroll or KI ?

Ones a very good player but inconsistent, otherwise he wouldn’t be here in the first place.

The others consistent. Consistently awful.
Tom Carroll on 19:00 - Mar 17 with 1507 viewsItchySphincter

Tom Carroll on 18:56 - Mar 17 by Flashberryjack

Carroll or KI ?

They're both f*cking shite.

Problem is Tom Carroll has never been given any credit for being any good but for some reason a few PS posters have a hardon for Ki.

Meanwhile, in the real world...............

Tom Carroll on 19:04 - Mar 17 with 1494 viewsicecoldjack

Tom Carroll on 19:00 - Mar 17 by ItchySphincter

They're both f*cking shite.

Problem is Tom Carroll has never been given any credit for being any good but for some reason a few PS posters have a hardon for Ki.

Meanwhile, in the real world...............

You never told me the name of the band you played in down the coach house by the way.

A midfield of Tom and Ki V a midfield of anything we put out from the championship would get smashed .

Ki, steady eddy same as Tom same as Clucas etc,etc,etc
Tom Carroll on 19:08 - Mar 17 with 1484 viewskarnataka

Tom Carroll on 16:26 - Mar 17 by LeonWasGod

Quite. Can't make a silk purse out of a cow's ear.

Tom was poor though. As most of them were. Clucas one of the few who looked up for it (relatively) imo.

No matter how much worse we are, you'd expect a bit of desire and passion. Wouldn't you? Although it's been so long since I've experienced desire or passion maybe I'm out of touch!

I thought the phrase was "Can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear" ?
Tom Carroll on 19:14 - Mar 17 with 1459 viewsAl_Bundy

Tom Carroll on 16:19 - Mar 17 by Private_Partz

Some serious player knocking going on in this thread. The performance today for me underlines our paper thin squad after a poor and late window in the close season,
Tammy is not a holding player. He is a poacher who feeds of plenty of crosses coming into the area. He is not suited to our style of play.
The midfield picked itself today. We had no one else and unfortuately Carroll and Clucas are only squad players. Not consistent enough hence they need another player to compete for their place. Ki is fine when in a creative midfield that is winning the ball. Our midfield was not doing this.
The result was we were overrun and our defence under constant pressure having to put bodies on the line just to keep the score down.
It just goes to show what a remarkable job Carlos has been doing but this squad cannot compete with the level of injuries and key players out that we experienced today.
Jenkins is responsible for the lack of quality and depth in our squad. He is the one to blame and not the manager or players.

**bodies on the line* is that some sort of joke !?!
Login to get fewer ads

Tom Carroll on 19:33 - Mar 17 with 1420 viewsoldcob

I think we signed a Carol Thomas and not a Thomas Carroll.
Tom Carroll on 19:51 - Mar 17 with 1404 viewsThornburyswan

100% correct, I'd have taken him off in the 2nd half & not replaced him he was that bad - zero effort & physicality plus couldn't give simple passes to a team mate - should NEVER feature in a 18 again, I'm be up for the club cancelling his contract - maybe slightly extreme but it was that bad!
Tom Carroll on 20:16 - Mar 17 with 1365 viewsbluenile

Tom Carroll on 17:20 - Mar 17 by Flashberryjack

When ?

Were you born dense, or did you have to work at it? Ffs!!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Tom Carroll on 20:21 - Mar 17 with 1353 viewslifelong

I wonder if AC Milan were watching Ki today?
Tom Carroll on 20:23 - Mar 17 with 1348 viewsmonmouth

Tom Carroll on 19:33 - Mar 17 by oldcob

The Carol Thomas I knew would have occupied the whole of the Spurs midfield and some.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tom Carroll on 20:26 - Mar 17 with 1344 viewsFlashberryjack

Tom Carroll on 20:16 - Mar 17 by bluenile

Were you born dense, or did you have to work at it? Ffs!!

I was born like this, what's your excuse ?

Hello

Tom Carroll on 20:32 - Mar 17 with 1329 viewsicecoldjack

That's good enough to stick ! Carol Thomas ..
Tom Carroll on 21:00 - Mar 17 with 1305 viewsKilkennyjack

👏😂

Beware of the Risen People

Tom Carroll on 21:11 - Mar 17 with 1288 viewsbuilthjack

He just can't use his right foot. For heavens sake how can a professional footballer not use both feet. We have 3 of them.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tom Carroll on 21:25 - Mar 17 with 1279 viewsItchySphincter

Tom Carroll on 20:21 - Mar 17 by lifelong

Tom Carroll on 21:31 - Mar 17 with 1273 viewsDr_Winston

Tom Carroll on 21:11 - Mar 17 by builthjack

He just can't use his right foot. For heavens sake how can a professional footballer not use both feet. We have 3 of them.

There are many reasons to be critical of his performances this season.

A fanbase where Lee Trundle is regarded as a minor deity probably shouldn't be criticising other players for being one footed.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tom Carroll on 21:35 - Mar 17 with 1258 viewsbuilthjack

Tom Carroll on 21:31 - Mar 17 by Dr_Winston

There are many reasons to be critical of his performances this season.

A fanbase where Lee Trundle is regarded as a minor deity probably shouldn't be criticising other players for being one footed.

The difference being that Trundle could do with one foot more than a lot could do with both feet.
Different league too.
Doesn't compare Winstone.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tom Carroll on 21:38 - Mar 17 with 1254 viewsDr_Winston

Tom Carroll on 21:35 - Mar 17 by builthjack

The difference being that Trundle could do with one foot more than a lot could do with both feet.
Different league too.
Doesn't compare Winstone.

Well yeah, it does.

Either all one footed professional players should be criticised or they shouldn't. You don't get to pick and choose when you make blanket statements like you did initially.

For what it's worth I vaguely agree. Professional players should have some capability with both feet, but it's just not the case.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tom Carroll on 21:42 - Mar 17 with 1249 viewsFlashberryjack

Tom Carroll on 20:21 - Mar 17 by lifelong

If they were, I can see them putting a bid in for Carroll.

Hello

Tom Carroll, on 10:29 - Mar 18 with 1111 viewscurleigh

Tom Carroll on 14:20 - Mar 17 by minimichu

So many awful personal performances today but Carroll’s was at the very top of the pile.
Absolutely f_____g pathetic.
Is there honestly a physically weaker player in the Premier League?

absolutely spot on he is totally out of his depth in this league, so lightweight, offers nothing
Tom Carroll on 10:43 - Mar 18 with 1094 viewscurleigh

Tom Carroll on 19:14 - Mar 17 by Al_Bundy

**bodies on the line* is that some sort of joke !?!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024