Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big Byrons challenge .... 14:05 - Mar 17 with 1052 viewsLoyal

1. Accept the bet.
Swansea to beat Cardiff if there is a fixture regardles of the location for 2018/19 season .......
2. You don't need to reveal your identity. Just set up a new PayPal or pay by card.
3. You lodge 3 grand on a donation charity page as do I. We can easily set it up in seconds.
4. Winner takes all to the charity of their choice.
5. Or shut the fck up 👍
[Post edited 17 Mar 2018 14:11]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Big Byrons challenge .... on 14:14 - Mar 17 with 1007 viewsSwanjaxs

It'll be option 5 for sure 👍
Full of shìt is Byron, hopefully we'll hear no more from this gobshyt

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Big Byrons challenge .... on 14:19 - Mar 17 with 982 viewsLoyal

Big Byrons challenge .... on 14:14 - Mar 17 by Swanjaxs

He is wonderful value, I like this persona.
Has a taff element about him.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2018 14:20]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Big Byrons challenge .... on 15:22 - Mar 17 with 890 viewsbyron

Big Byrons challenge .... on 14:14 - Mar 17 by Swanjaxs

Hiya, whaddaya mean, didn’t ya hear?

We are coming for you

[Post edited 17 Mar 2018 15:27]

Benny

Big Byrons challenge .... on 15:26 - Mar 17 with 864 viewsbyron

Big Byrons challenge .... on 14:19 - Mar 17 by Loyal

He is wonderful value, I like this persona.
Has a taff element about him.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2018 14:20]

I’ve love you too loyal but if you think I’d bet my families summer holiday on Cardiff City, probably the most cursed football club ever, who I’ve never win a single bet on, you are dreaming.
You think we will be in the same league? It’s nowhere near done and dusted yet, not with us anyway.
Let’s see where we are in May. I’ll happily bet you something sensible. I’m all for charity and have done work for several in Cardiff in the past.

Benny

Big Byrons challenge .... on 15:35 - Mar 17 with 835 viewsLoyal

Big Byrons challenge .... on 15:26 - Mar 17 by byron

I’ve love you too loyal but if you think I’d bet my families summer holiday on Cardiff City, probably the most cursed football club ever, who I’ve never win a single bet on, you are dreaming.
You think we will be in the same league? It’s nowhere near done and dusted yet, not with us anyway.
Let’s see where we are in May. I’ll happily bet you something sensible. I’m all for charity and have done work for several in Cardiff in the past.

Well, at least you had the bottle to come back.
But a chink is seen in the Byron armour, a chink i've seen in many cardiff fans over many years on many many times before.

Big Byrons challenge .... on 18:20 - Mar 17 with 720 viewsbyron

Big Byrons challenge .... on 15:35 - Mar 17 by Loyal

Well, at least you had the bottle to come back.
But a chink is seen in the Byron armour, a chink i've seen in many cardiff fans over many years on many many times before.

Be careful what you say about chinks, malky got into trouble for that....

I tell you what though my loyal chum.
Let’s have a bet, you win, I’ll come to Swansea, buy you lunch drinks etc go to a match in your end. You lose then you have to come here vice versa. Don’t worry, I’ll look after you and won’t let those nasty old school soul crew get ya.....

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024