Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle barltley u cost us 3 goals 14:30 - Mar 17 with 2577 viewst1000

He is a disgrace . Should not show his face in Swansea again . Cost us three goals just standing there not closing down. Get rid now please
Kyle bartley u cost us 3 goals (n/t) on 14:30 - Mar 17 with 2572 viewst1000

Kyle barltley u cost us 3 goals on 14:35 - Mar 17 with 2501 views34dfgdf54

Zero protection from an horrendous midfield.

Won’t happen in the Premier League.
Kyle barltley u cost us 3 goals on 14:37 - Mar 17 with 2487 viewst1000

I’m not having him blame the midfield . He has got to close Dow
Kyle barltley u cost us 3 goals on 14:41 - Mar 17 with 2432 viewsE20Jack

Stupid thread.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Kyle barltley u cost us 3 goals on 14:42 - Mar 17 with 2417 viewst1000

R the one that’s stupid
Kyle barltley u cost us 3 goals on 15:21 - Mar 17 with 2249 viewsItchySphincter

Kyle barltley u cost us 3 goals on 14:37 - Mar 17 by t1000

I’m not having him blame the midfield . He has got to close Dow

The (non existent) midfield is every bit as much to blame as the defence. Are you blind? Or is okay because our midfield general is brilliant at mincing about marking space, chortle. Doesn’t need to make a tackle see, too classy for that.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Kyle barltley u cost us 3 goals on 15:34 - Mar 17 with 2198 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It is the job of OUR midfield players to close their midfield players outside the penalty area. All three goals were from at least 20 yards away. First two when our Full backs lost possession.

Our centre backs actually blocked every single Spurs shot in our area. Our midfield just gave their too much space. A bad day for Carrol and KI I am afraid.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Kyle barltley u cost us 3 goals on 16:52 - Mar 17 with 2035 viewsSmellyplumz

🙄🙄🙄

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

Kyle barltley u cost us 3 goals on 17:10 - Mar 17 with 1992 viewsA_Fans_Dad

That is it, blame a player coming back from horrendous injury with just a couple of games under his belt, who can't possibly Match sharp when he dropped in to playing a top 6 side.
When you have the mid field not closing down are marking one of their most dangerous players.
Yes Bartley was slow, yes he should have tried harder, now what excuse have you got for Ki, Carroll & Clucas?
Kyle barltley u cost us 3 goals on 17:12 - Mar 17 with 1982 viewsItchySphincter

Kyle barltley u cost us 3 goals on 17:10 - Mar 17 by A_Fans_Dad

That is it, blame a player coming back from horrendous injury with just a couple of games under his belt, who can't possibly Match sharp when he dropped in to playing a top 6 side.
When you have the mid field not closing down are marking one of their most dangerous players.
Yes Bartley was slow, yes he should have tried harder, now what excuse have you got for Ki, Carroll & Clucas?

Ki gets a pass for some odd reason on here. Carrol and Ki offer exactly the same thing which when you add it all up comes to a grand total of f*ck all.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Kyle barltley u cost us 3 goals on 17:14 - Mar 17 with 1978 viewsLeonWasGod

Bartley should be playing in the Championship, but even I'd struggle to blame it all on him!
Kyle barltley u cost us 3 goals on 17:15 - Mar 17 with 1972 viewsawayjack

Kyle barltley u cost us 3 goals on 17:12 - Mar 17 by ItchySphincter

Ki gets a pass for some odd reason on here. Carrol and Ki offer exactly the same thing which when you add it all up comes to a grand total of f*ck all.

Ki offers something when he can be bothered. Caroll is a complete waste of space - utterly useless. We'd be better off playing with 10 men.
Kyle barltley u cost us 3 goals on 17:32 - Mar 17 with 1929 viewsPentyrchJack

From where I was sitting right behind the goal, Bartley should have closed them down for the goals 1 & 2 and for me it confirmed he is not Premiership quality, like most of the other players there today. Swans were not bothered and Spurs wanted it much much more. If the players don't give a toss about the FA Cup they should have crashed out in Round 3. Lots of fans gave paid lots of money to follow them so far to QF, so today was spineless and gutless. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024