Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Atmosphere 16:14 - Mar 17 with 4698 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Worst i have ever experienced at the liverty.
Atmosphere on 16:22 - Mar 17 with 3733 viewsOldjack

C'mon mun ,what did we have to sing about ? zilch

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Atmosphere on 16:22 - Mar 17 with 3730 viewsLeonWasGod

Not much better down the Liberty. Sheff We'd was worse as their away support made less noise.

But it was shoite, agreed. Like a fecking WI meeting round me in the east.
Atmosphere on 16:28 - Mar 17 with 3694 viewsPrivate_Partz

I think most people felt the writing was in the wall today. Thousands stayed away and this was partially made up by those who don't regularly attend matches and a large Korean presence.
Not helped by the fact we had the biggest sway support of the season which highlighted the situation even more.
Having said that I feel both supporters and the general population of the City have lost its fight lately. A combination of the Jenkins cocks ups and WAG starving the region of investment resulting in a succession of knock backs.
We all need a boost and hopefully retaining our top flight status will be a kick start.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Atmosphere on 16:31 - Mar 17 with 3672 viewsexiledclaseboy

Atmosphere on 16:28 - Mar 17 by Private_Partz

I think most people felt the writing was in the wall today. Thousands stayed away and this was partially made up by those who don't regularly attend matches and a large Korean presence.
Not helped by the fact we had the biggest sway support of the season which highlighted the situation even more.
Having said that I feel both supporters and the general population of the City have lost its fight lately. A combination of the Jenkins cocks ups and WAG starving the region of investment resulting in a succession of knock backs.
We all need a boost and hopefully retaining our top flight status will be a kick start.

Fair play, it takes some mental gymnastics to at least partly blame the Welsh Government for the atmosphere being shit at the Liberty. Funny.

Poll: Tory leader

Atmosphere on 16:36 - Mar 17 with 3643 viewsLeonWasGod

Atmosphere on 16:31 - Mar 17 by exiledclaseboy

Fair play, it takes some mental gymnastics to at least partly blame the Welsh Government for the atmosphere being shit at the Liberty. Funny.

Innit. Especially as everyone knows it's because of Brexit
Atmosphere on 16:36 - Mar 17 with 3641 viewshobo

Biggest match in years. Very poor. In stark contrast to the Spurs fans who were excellent
Atmosphere on 16:40 - Mar 17 with 3605 viewsBillyChong

On the other hand I personally know a fair few people who have given up bothering due to off the field business
Atmosphere on 16:40 - Mar 17 with 3604 viewsSwanjaxs

Woohoo 2-1 Toffees

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Atmosphere on 16:49 - Mar 17 with 3568 viewsOldjack

Atmosphere on 16:36 - Mar 17 by hobo

Biggest match in years. Very poor. In stark contrast to the Spurs fans who were excellent

only because they bossed us from start to finish knowing the inevitable outcome ,had we lost by 6 we'd have had no complaints

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Atmosphere on 16:54 - Mar 17 with 3552 viewsJack_Kass

Had Tammy buried his chance it would have been better in the 2nd half

But when you barely have possession, any shots on target, and its feckin cold, then its not going to be the most raucous of atmospheres.

I would have laughed if we managed some miracle comeback and went to ET, because there'd have been no bugger in the crowd to see it

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Atmosphere on 17:08 - Mar 17 with 3479 viewsawayjack

Our fans reflect the club. No passion on or off the pitch and many only interested in Premier League survival to see their opposition heros and the money to pay the greedy ones for club. Feels like we're a US franchise with fans that aren't too bothered and owners who just want the dollar.
Atmosphere on 17:13 - Mar 17 with 3460 viewsLeonWasGod

Atmosphere on 17:08 - Mar 17 by awayjack

Our fans reflect the club. No passion on or off the pitch and many only interested in Premier League survival to see their opposition heros and the money to pay the greedy ones for club. Feels like we're a US franchise with fans that aren't too bothered and owners who just want the dollar.

It does feel that way. Although the atmosphere was crap for Europa league later group stages too, so it's not an American thing. We don't turn up for cups at home. Another example - the League cup away was superb all the way through, but again I don't think we woke up until Chelsea at home.
Atmosphere on 17:20 - Mar 17 with 3431 viewsPrivate_Partz

I was commentating on the population of Swansea as a whole. We all seem to have lost our fight a tad. For me the demise of the club under Jenkins is affecting the atmosphere and there is a lack of feel good factor in the City.
There is a connection imho but perhaps I should have stuck to football on the football only board.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Atmosphere on 17:25 - Mar 17 with 3394 viewsmonmouth

Atmosphere on 17:13 - Mar 17 by LeonWasGod

It does feel that way. Although the atmosphere was crap for Europa league later group stages too, so it's not an American thing. We don't turn up for cups at home. Another example - the League cup away was superb all the way through, but again I don't think we woke up until Chelsea at home.

The QF against Boro was exactly like today, and we weren’t being mullered neither.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Atmosphere on 17:29 - Mar 17 with 3369 viewsjack2jack

Atmosphere on 16:22 - Mar 17 by LeonWasGod

Not much better down the Liberty. Sheff We'd was worse as their away support made less noise.

But it was shoite, agreed. Like a fecking WI meeting round me in the east.

The West was bouncing
Atmosphere on 17:38 - Mar 17 with 3333 viewsfishman

I agree that the atmosphere was dire [ or should that be Dyer ],but while of course we all want it to be bouncing ,surely the players though help to drive that ? and today what we had was a walking pace ,passive ,non event ,it was the quarter final of the FA cup, !! we just gave Spurs a gentle workout ,nobody got in their faces ,we backed off and gave them all the time and room they needed ,and they just strolled through us .
So bloody frustrating
Atmosphere on 17:48 - Mar 17 with 3276 viewsKilkennyjack

I had not thought of it like that.

When they took the money out, they took the atmosphere out as well...?

Beware of the Risen People

Atmosphere on 17:54 - Mar 17 with 3239 viewsmonmouth

Atmosphere on 17:48 - Mar 17 by Kilkennyjack

I had not thought of it like that.

When they took the money out, they took the atmosphere out as well...?

Atmosphere has been pretty much shite since the first season other than a few games. The home games that might keep us up will be tasty enough. Everton last year was one of the best ever.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Atmosphere on 18:11 - Mar 17 with 3164 viewsFlashberryjack

Atmosphere on 17:54 - Mar 17 by monmouth

Atmosphere has been pretty much shite since the first season other than a few games. The home games that might keep us up will be tasty enough. Everton last year was one of the best ever.

The players show no passion, and that filters down to the fans.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Atmosphere on 18:12 - Mar 17 with 3156 viewsbyron

Surprised I didn’t get the blame too, anything else? Wind blowing wrong way

Benny

Atmosphere on 18:16 - Mar 17 with 3136 viewsJack_Kass

Atmosphere on 17:54 - Mar 17 by monmouth

Thats not true, its mostly depended on the opposition and the occasion, but its definitely more than a few.

There have been some banging atmospheres in the 2nd and 3rd tier for standard league games, e.g against the likes of Leeds, Wolves and Forest.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Atmosphere on 18:39 - Mar 17 with 3070 viewsOldjack

Atmosphere on 18:16 - Mar 17 by Jack_Kass

Thats not true, its mostly depended on the opposition and the occasion, but its definitely more than a few.

There have been some banging atmospheres in the 2nd and 3rd tier for standard league games, e.g against the likes of Leeds, Wolves and Forest.

Liverpool and Arsenal , cracking atmos, west ham was good aswell ,the players tried and everyone loves a trier

Atmosphere on 18:43 - Mar 17 with 3051 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Atmosphere on 16:36 - Mar 17 by hobo

Some very valid point's post on this thread. Me and my brother were sat in the east stand, towards the South surrounded by kids and familys. Not the regular crowd. As others have posted the fans and players feed off each other and the result was very audible. My brother turned to me five minutes before ko and said, if this was at the vetch it would be bouncing now.
Atmosphere on 19:52 - Mar 17 with 2928 viewsMorristonmike

Terrible to many cardboard cutouts was shocking before spurs scored even.
Need a section with just singers it's been taken over by others.
Atmosphere on 19:59 - Mar 17 with 2896 viewsthornabyswan

Every game we lose and the crowd are quiet Jenkins the Americans ETC are to blame.
When we win none of this gets mentioned all getting a bit tiresome.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024