Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Atmosphere 16:14 - Mar 17 with 4709 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Worst i have ever experienced at the liverty.
Atmosphere on 20:10 - Mar 17 with 926 viewsswanforthemoney

I normally join in the singing from my place in the North Stand (East). That was occupied by Sours fans. Them in that area were making a lot of noise. There was no chance of joining in with anything amongst the quiet bunch around me in the place I was situated, it was dead.
The club need to think about the folly of breaking up the sections that provide most of the noise and support if we are ever in a situation like this again. Why couldnt the opposition be given the South Stand instead ? We cut our own thoats to a certain extent today. we would have had better noise and atmosphere if we had been drawn away tbh.

I stand in the North Stand

Atmosphere on 20:21 - Mar 17 with 909 viewsmonmouth

Atmosphere on 20:10 - Mar 17 by swanforthemoney

I normally join in the singing from my place in the North Stand (East). That was occupied by Sours fans. Them in that area were making a lot of noise. There was no chance of joining in with anything amongst the quiet bunch around me in the place I was situated, it was dead.
The club need to think about the folly of breaking up the sections that provide most of the noise and support if we are ever in a situation like this again. Why couldnt the opposition be given the South Stand instead ? We cut our own thoats to a certain extent today. we would have had better noise and atmosphere if we had been drawn away tbh.

The fencing is all around the north I guess, so the majority can be shovelled in and out with minimum fuss. It would have been dead after 20 mins anyway as the team clearly couldn’t give a shit.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Atmosphere on 20:31 - Mar 17 with 891 viewsmonmouth

I really didn’t like that post match from CC. He obviously didn’t give a f*ck, before during or after and that will have got through to the players. Now I’ve had a couple of snifters, but that irks me.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Atmosphere on 20:37 - Mar 17 with 882 viewsbuilthjack

As usual the north end of the east sang. The rest of the east had a little go. The south have been great recently, but too many new faces in there today. It seems a lot couldn't be assed to turn up and support their team. The west, well it's always like a fcking morgue in there, more prawn sandwich than Man Utd.
Yet at away games everyone hits the notes. We are an odd club.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024