Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
N/A. 16:22 - Mar 17 with 2001 viewsHuw57

[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:36]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Joe Rodon on 18:34 - Mar 17 with 1894 viewsjackeinstein

How good has he said he is ?
Our U23s have already beaten 3 league 2 sides this season so I would say he’s more than good enough to play at that level, having watched quite a bit of league 2 football this year the style of play may not suit a young technical player as it tends to be a more physical direct game.Playing in the Prem or championship or even top end of league one may suit his style of play more although the physicality would of benefited him.
Joe Rodon on 19:24 - Mar 17 with 1822 viewsAl_Bundy

L2 has very little to do with skill. All about physicality and not being bullied mentally.

Watching our U23 you see none of that. In fact most are very apologetic of any contact but are quality to watch.
Joe Rodon on 20:12 - Mar 17 with 1739 viewsswanforthemoney

I hope it does him good, getting a look at real dirty, dog eat dog world of the lower leagues.

I stand in the North Stand

Joe Rodon on 22:30 - Mar 17 with 1578 viewsjasper_T

Joe Rodon on 19:24 - Mar 17 by Al_Bundy

L2 has very little to do with skill. All about physicality and not being bullied mentally.

Watching our U23 you see none of that. In fact most are very apologetic of any contact but are quality to watch.

Leicester fans were calling us a dirty team after we battered them on Monday, and there's a fight on the pitch nearly every game (usually Aaron Lewis).

I've been really impressed with the team's desire and pressing and arguing with the ref when decisions don't go our way.
N/A. on 22:47 - Mar 17 with 1557 viewsHuw57

Joe Rodon on 18:34 - Mar 17 by jackeinstein

How good has he said he is ?
Our U23s have already beaten 3 league 2 sides this season so I would say he’s more than good enough to play at that level, having watched quite a bit of league 2 football this year the style of play may not suit a young technical player as it tends to be a more physical direct game.Playing in the Prem or championship or even top end of league one may suit his style of play more although the physicality would of benefited him.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:39]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Joe Rodon on 23:03 - Mar 17 with 1518 viewsKilkennyjack

N/A. on 22:47 - Mar 17 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:39]

I am sure that we all hope that, go big Joe ..

Beware of the Risen People

Joe Rodon on 23:04 - Mar 17 with 1515 viewsJack_Meoff

Good podcast though, in fairness.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024