Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I waited all my life (52 years) for an FA Cup QF 16:52 - Mar 17 with 1024 viewsmarchamjack

And those tossers on the pitch cant be rsd with it.

Just got back.

Obviously hope we stay up and all that, but I'll be dead next time we get this far probably. Really pssd off. Glad i left early is my only (vsmall) consolation.

The FA Cup is gone (as the kids would say). Sad times for the competition.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

I waited all my life (52 years) for an FA Cup QF on 17:03 - Mar 17 with 975 viewsLeonWasGod

Let's hope you live to 104 then, might get another chance!

Couldn't be arsed indeed. I'm more pissed off by that lack of effort than for any league game this season (although I didn't go to L'pool!). Spurs are a great side, so let's at least let them know we're there. But no, nothing. Brushed off the ball at will, backing off challenges, last to second balls, waving arms around and blaming others for lack of movement...

Awful.
I waited all my life (52 years) for an FA Cup QF on 17:13 - Mar 17 with 943 viewsawayjack

Player bonuses are for avoiding relegation not winning anything. Several players were Disgraceful today. Carrol is possibly the weakest midfielder in our PL history. A Lost little boy with absolutely no balls / character but we keep pickup him. He wasn't alone today but why do we keep signing and picking these lightweight clowns?
I waited all my life (52 years) for an FA Cup QF on 17:25 - Mar 17 with 911 viewsjack2jack

I'm a bit p!ssed off myself now tbh.
Thought that players on the pitch could have given more, Spurs were well up for it, but didn't have to try too hard, as there wasn't much in front of them.
Ah well at least I've thawed out now.😀
I waited all my life (52 years) for an FA Cup QF on 17:46 - Mar 17 with 872 viewsMorristonmike

Terrible terrible.... And they get paid!!
Dock the lot of them
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024