Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? 17:52 - Mar 17 with 8848 viewsGowerjack

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:01 - Mar 17 with 2603 viewsexiledclaseboy

I don’t believe either of them. They are accountants after all.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2018 18:02]

Poll: Tory leader

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:03 - Mar 17 with 2599 viewslondonlisa2001

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:01 - Mar 17 by exiledclaseboy

I don’t believe either of them. They are accountants after all.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2018 18:02]

Shaky isn't an accountant.
Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:10 - Mar 17 with 2583 viewsNeath_Jack

You know what's going to happen in this poll, all the blokes that Lisa has continually taken to the cleaners on here, such as Icecold and his cohorts, will be voting for Shaky

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:12 - Mar 17 with 2578 viewsexiledclaseboy

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:03 - Mar 17 by londonlisa2001

Shaky isn't an accountant.

Ah. That’ll explain some stuff then. I was only joking anyway. Some of my best friends are accountants. And my sister.

Poll: Tory leader

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:13 - Mar 17 with 2575 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:10 - Mar 17 by Neath_Jack

You know what's going to happen in this poll, all the blokes that Lisa has continually taken to the cleaners on here, such as Icecold and his cohorts, will be voting for Shaky

You think financial analysis is like the X Factor? You vote for the one you like best?

That's why you are a smug moron.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:17 - Mar 17 with 2569 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:12 - Mar 17 by exiledclaseboy

Ah. That’ll explain some stuff then. I was only joking anyway. Some of my best friends are accountants. And my sister.

No, I am a corporate fianance advisor with a background in strategy consulting with around 30 years experience advising CEOs, CFOs, boards, etc of FTSE-100, DAX30, CAC-40, S&P 500, etc, companies.

So no doubt I should be marked down for not being an accountant.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:22 - Mar 17 with 2554 viewsNeath_Jack

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:13 - Mar 17 by Shaky

You think financial analysis is like the X Factor? You vote for the one you like best?

That's why you are a smug moron.

You're confusing financial analysis and people posting on Planet Swans, you massive f*cking bellend.

I've posted around here long enough to know how people react to being made to look silly, you're a perfect case in point.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:27 - Mar 17 with 2546 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:22 - Mar 17 by Neath_Jack

You're confusing financial analysis and people posting on Planet Swans, you massive f*cking bellend.

I've posted around here long enough to know how people react to being made to look silly, you're a perfect case in point.

Fcuk off you insignificant maggot.

You've had a hard on for me for what 3/4 years?

And you haven't had the guts to say a peep to me cos during that time you believed I was under the protection of the saviour.

Now you crawl out from under your little rock. Coward.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Login to get fewer ads

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:30 - Mar 17 with 2538 viewsNeath_Jack

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:27 - Mar 17 by Shaky

And you haven't had the guts to say a peep to me cos during that time you believed I was under the protection of the saviour.

You f*king what?

I don't think i've ever conversed with you on here, you silly sausage, so sorry to disappoint you.

I haven't got the "guts" to say something to you on here? Are you for real? What pub will you be drinking in at the next home game, i'll come and buy you a pint, fair?

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:34 - Mar 17 with 2532 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:30 - Mar 17 by Neath_Jack

You f*king what?

I don't think i've ever conversed with you on here, you silly sausage, so sorry to disappoint you.

I haven't got the "guts" to say something to you on here? Are you for real? What pub will you be drinking in at the next home game, i'll come and buy you a pint, fair?

From "f*cking bellend" to "silly sausage".

That's Lovely Dimi pivot.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:34 - Mar 17 with 2528 viewsDarran

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:27 - Mar 17 by Shaky

He’s right though you’re up there with the most boring fuçkers ever to post on here. Nobody gives a fuçk about anything you say and that’s because you’re always wrong.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:35 - Mar 17 with 2528 viewsNeath_Jack

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:34 - Mar 17 by Shaky

From "f*cking bellend" to "silly sausage".

That's Lovely Dimi pivot.

Which pub, coward?

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:37 - Mar 17 with 2524 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:35 - Mar 17 by Neath_Jack

Which pub, coward?

You're not even at the legal drinking age, if playground gainsaying is all you've got.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:40 - Mar 17 with 2515 viewsNeath_Jack

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:37 - Mar 17 by Shaky

You're not even at the legal drinking age, if playground gainsaying is all you've got.

So, you call me a coward for my apparent avoidance of interacting with you, on here. But now I've offered to buy you a pint, you completely swerve it?

You are an oddball, and one of the very few that i avoid on here, for that very reason. You're a fantasist at best.

You can now have the last word, diolch.

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:47 - Mar 17 with 2502 viewsGowerjack

Well that went well..

Plastic since 1974

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:51 - Mar 17 with 2496 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:47 - Mar 17 by Gowerjack

Well that went well..

Still early days.

And purely for the purposes of social research I am taking a keen interest in whether Welsh football fans are able to spot the difference between actual numerical analysis and inane platitudes that don't correspond with any recongnised techniques used in the field of finance.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2018 18:55]

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:55 - Mar 17 with 2488 viewsGowerjack

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:51 - Mar 17 by Shaky

Still early days.

And purely for the purposes of social research I am taking a keen interest in whether Welsh football fans are able to spot the difference between actual numerical analysis and inane platitudes that don't correspond with any recongnised techniques used in the field of finance.

Must be a technical term..

Plastic since 1974

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 19:00 - Mar 17 with 2477 viewslondonlisa2001

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:51 - Mar 17 by Shaky

Still early days.

Aw Shaky. Don't be too harsh on yourself.

Your inability to spot the effects on balance sheet analysis of the treatment of football players as intangible assets subject to a largely irrelevant historical cost convention doesn't mean you have to describe your ramblings as inane platitudes.

You're not alone. Many junior finance staff are the same.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2018 19:01]
Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 05:03 - Mar 18 with 2317 viewsE20Jack

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:17 - Mar 17 by Shaky

No, I am a corporate fianance advisor with a background in strategy consulting with around 30 years experience advising CEOs, CFOs, boards, etc of FTSE-100, DAX30, CAC-40, S&P 500, etc, companies.

So no doubt I should be marked down for not being an accountant.

There was me thinking you must be mega rich what with all your posturing. Yet you are a mere corporate financial advisor? No wonder you are trying to get your claws into the Trust in order to pimp yourself out for better work.

Thank God I went into trading.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 05:04 - Mar 18 with 2316 viewsE20Jack

Oh and I believe Lisa by the way. Obviously.

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 08:03 - Mar 18 with 2251 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 19:00 - Mar 17 by londonlisa2001

Aw Shaky. Don't be too harsh on yourself.

Your inability to spot the effects on balance sheet analysis of the treatment of football players as intangible assets subject to a largely irrelevant historical cost convention doesn't mean you have to describe your ramblings as inane platitudes.

You're not alone. Many junior finance staff are the same.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2018 19:01]

Clearly the problem here Lisa, is that my use of basic concepts in finance as rendered you as confused as the poor souls who voted for you in this poll.

The issue at hand is nothing to do with the "treatment of football players as intangible assets ".

It is the extent to which you can raise £70 million from player sales to fill the hole on the balance sheet and avoid bankruptcy, while remaining competitive in the Premier League/Championship/whatever.

Nice job though trying to defelct attention from you stunning failure to grasp the basics of working capital management and cash-flow.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2018 8:15]

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 08:23 - Mar 18 with 2231 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 05:04 - Mar 18 by E20Jack

Oh and I believe Lisa by the way. Obviously.

Of course you do. It goes without saying so does the Saviour.

I wonder whether there is any reason you two might have some vested interest in passionatly combating the news that the miracle worker Jenkins is presiding over a £70 million financing hole on the club's balance sheet.

It's certainly a tough one.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2018 8:25]

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 08:31 - Mar 18 with 2219 viewsE20Jack

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 08:23 - Mar 18 by Shaky

Of course you do. It goes without saying so does the Saviour.

I wonder whether there is any reason you two might have some vested interest in passionatly combating the news that the miracle worker Jenkins is presiding over a £70 million financing hole on the club's balance sheet.

It's certainly a tough one.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2018 8:25]

Probably something to do with all that wedge we are getting paid innit. Lisa is now on the payroll too it seems (plus 88% of voters). Old Huw really is pushing the boat out with this one.

It's almost so underhand it is like one person's mental illness manifesting itself into a web of fantasy and paranoia - definitely not the case here though Shakes. You got us all red handed fair doos.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2018 8:37]

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 08:38 - Mar 18 with 2201 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 08:31 - Mar 18 by E20Jack

Probably something to do with all that wedge we are getting paid innit. Lisa is now on the payroll too it seems (plus 88% of voters). Old Huw really is pushing the boat out with this one.

It's almost so underhand it is like one person's mental illness manifesting itself into a web of fantasy and paranoia - definitely not the case here though Shakes. You got us all red handed fair doos.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2018 8:37]

The issue here has nothing to do with anything so subjective as the evaluation of our psychologies, Dim.

It is whether the good folk of Planet Swans believe there is a £70 million hole in the club's balance sheet or not.

Which is a matter of objective fact, regardless of what the sincerely clueless and the terminally dishonest such as youself believe.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2018 8:42]

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 08:47 - Mar 18 with 2182 viewsE20Jack

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 08:38 - Mar 18 by Shaky

The issue here has nothing to do with anything so subjective as the evaluation of our psychologies, Dim.

It is whether the good folk of Planet Swans believe there is a £70 million hole in the club's balance sheet or not.

Which is a matter of objective fact, regardless of what the sincerely clueless and the terminally dishonest such as youself believe.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2018 8:42]

So it has nothing to do with it ... yet you base your whole latest post and thus whole point on it. That makes as much sense as the amazing spelling continually contained your spreadsheets.

There is clearly a very sinister reason why a Danish fella in his mid fifties decides to reside on a football forum of a team he has no affinity to, has stated he has no interest in the football side of things... and yet rears his head whenever he tragically and mistakenly feels he can add something on the financial side of things.

Very odd you took the Trusts knock back so to heart. Almost like it ruined whatever fantasy based plan you had...

For shame.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024