Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? 17:52 - Mar 17 with 8847 viewsGowerjack

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 16:52 - Mar 19 with 1009 viewsmonmouth

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 16:44 - Mar 19 by londonlisa2001

Lol.

I asked because one of my first boyfriends was from Aarhus. Mads his name was.

It occurred to me that he may have been so smitten that years later he decided to support the hometown team of his young sweetheart and became Shaky :-)

Not really - the last bit I mean. That would be terrifying...

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 18:12 - Mar 19 with 973 viewschad

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 16:21 - Mar 19 by monmouth

Denmark?

Or possibly Closer to Denmark Road

Why would that matter to those who originally raised this I wonder

I think you are safe Lisa
Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 21:30 - Mar 19 with 933 viewsE20Jack

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 16:52 - Mar 19 by monmouth

If his name is Mads then that would be frighteningly ironic.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 20:58 - Mar 20 with 847 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 10:36 - Mar 19 by londonlisa2001

It doesn't matter whether it's settled in cash or not.

But those are significantly overstated. I assume that's transfer market which is what I expected you'd use.

BTW, it just occured to me if you are comparing the numbers I gave you to some sort of investment aggregate total, the Sanches fee would not appear since it is <1year and so not LT.

He's just go into the P&L as an expense but as a one-off it is best to exlude this so as not to distort the cost base. The cash-flow effect would be right, however.

And have seen comments that the £7 loan fee is way too high, but it certainly doesn't seem out of whack relative to what Bayern paid.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 14:48 - Mar 21 with 766 viewsAmbergambler

Audited Accounts - Whose interpretation do you believe? on 20:58 - Mar 20 by Shaky

BTW, it just occured to me if you are comparing the numbers I gave you to some sort of investment aggregate total, the Sanches fee would not appear since it is <1year and so not LT.

He's just go into the P&L as an expense but as a one-off it is best to exlude this so as not to distort the cost base. The cash-flow effect would be right, however.

And have seen comments that the £7 loan fee is way too high, but it certainly doesn't seem out of whack relative to what Bayern paid.

A £7 loan fee for Sanches sounds too high to me
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024