Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Naughton 21:14 - Mar 17 with 2208 viewsbuilthjack

The game is up. Time to go son.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Naughton on 21:18 - Mar 17 with 2187 views34dfgdf54

Ollson has been worst imo.
Naughton on 21:25 - Mar 17 with 2163 viewsblaenaugwentjack

We were sat almost opposite hin in the east for the first half. His positioning was awful, came inside time after time. Passed on davies to dyer countless times and bottled tackles. If spurs had used davies more it would have been a cricket score. Naughton visibly didn't like are verbal reaction to him after the second goal. Time him to go.
Naughton on 21:33 - Mar 17 with 2115 viewskarnataka

If we get out of jail again this season, I think the entire squad needs to be reviewed if this flirting with relegation is not going to happen again next season and in that scenario, surely most would start by being considered as expendable and in need of replacement or at least an upgrade.
Naughton on 21:39 - Mar 17 with 2095 views34dfgdf54

Naughton on 21:33 - Mar 17 by karnataka

If we get out of jail again this season, I think the entire squad needs to be reviewed if this flirting with relegation is not going to happen again next season and in that scenario, surely most would start by being considered as expendable and in need of replacement or at least an upgrade.

I don’t see where the funds are to rebuild, Mawson for £30mill, won’t be enough.
Naughton on 21:47 - Mar 17 with 2077 viewspencoedjack

Naughton
Bartley
Carroll

All shite

Glad people are seeing what’s been glaringly obvious to anyone who knows anything about football
Naughton on 22:02 - Mar 17 with 2020 viewsmax936

Naughton on 21:47 - Mar 17 by pencoedjack

Naughton
Bartley
Carroll

All shite

Glad people are seeing what’s been glaringly obvious to anyone who knows anything about football

Olson can pack his bags to imo, Ki just what the fuk did he do today, you can't really single anyone out today we were that bad.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Naughton on 23:21 - Mar 17 with 1880 viewslonglostjack

Naughton
Bartley
Carroll

All shite

Bang on - bloody disgrace. May as well have thrown the youngsters on to have had a go. Overpaid primadonnas need to take a long hard look in the mirror. You let down the fans today big time.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Naughton on 23:36 - Mar 17 with 1851 viewsLoyal

Too much dead wood in this side, no leaders, if we escape relegation Carlos won't stay they won't support anything he wants to do. Today was evidence enough that this squad is pathetic bar a few.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Naughton on 08:40 - Mar 18 with 1658 viewsawayjack

Naughton
Bartley
Carroll

All shite

Yup - and with Bambi, Sanches, Leon, Rangel, Ki and Routs all leaving / past it, it's a major rebuild of we stay up. With Baston, Mesa and small chances of Wilf staying fit for a few matches that's 9 players in just to retain the squad depth. Suspect we'll sell Mawson for £30m and bring in 6 x £5m mediocre players in the bargain basement store.
Naughton on 08:57 - Mar 18 with 1623 viewsABERSWAN

He is no good when we play 5 at the back,because he can not attack and seems to get caught out in where to position himself. Roberts is the better right back in a back 5,because he loves to get forward and puts some nice crosses in,and gives the opposition something to think about. Not everyone is happy about these upcoming international matches,but I hope Roberts thrives on being around Bale,Giggs,Allen and most importantly Ben Davies,because there is full back spot up for grabs at Swansea,and I hope he takes his chance.
Naughton on 09:30 - Mar 18 with 1561 viewsLeonWasGod

Naughton on 21:18 - Mar 17 by 34dfgdf54

Ollson has been worst imo.

Taking yesterday out of it, what's happened to Olsson this year? Where's our marauding left back from last season gone?

I wondered if he'd had adventure drilled out of him by PC, but this 3 at the back system should give license to cause havoc. He's often isolated but also looks short of confidence and isn't anywhere as near as direct or positive as he was.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2018 9:54]
Naughton on 09:55 - Mar 18 with 1501 views34dfgdf54

Naughton on 09:30 - Mar 18 by LeonWasGod

Taking yesterday out of it, what's happened to Olsson this year? Where's our marauding left back from last season gone?

I wondered if he'd had adventure drilled out of him by PC, but this 3 at the back system should give license to cause havoc. He's often isolated but also looks short of confidence and isn't anywhere as near as direct or positive as he was.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2018 9:54]

I personally think we need big improvement in both right and left wing back, but Naughton seems to take serious stick when Ollson, on the whole this year, has been the weaker of the two in my opinion.

Naughton could be a decent squad player, but shouldn’t be a shoe in starter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024