Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... 21:38 - Mar 17 with 3633 viewsSwanjaxs

Lose to United next up and the pitchforks will be out, the alliance will be dusting down there banner soon enough aye 😕 Get yourself a tin hat Carlos because the snowflakes are about to revolt ❄

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 13:48 - Mar 18 with 1033 viewsTheResurrection

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 13:34 - Mar 18 by jack2jack

That's correct, we all knew the score, so by you reckoning, this will eventually kill the competition, as it will become an irrelevance for all but the top teams and those of the lower divisions.
Oh and by the way if you turn up to work tomorrow or myself for that matter and sit around doing fook all, let see how far we get eh, and were not in the entertainment business either.
Look were out of the cup so what, I'm over it, perhaps it means more to some than it does to others.The PL is our bread and butter fair enoughski.
Don't think that other posters opinions don't matter though or that they are wrong to be pee'd off. I'm guessing most are thinking of the next game by now anyway.
Have a good afternoon👍

Did you go to the other 3 FA Cup home games?

And i'm not denying anyone an opinion, far from it, as always, I'm saying their opinion is bunk.

It's funny this, there were around 12,000 more who went yesterday than the other 3 and they expected to be entertained. They couldn't be bothered to go before though.

Outrageous.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 14:18 - Mar 18 with 1009 viewsjack2jack

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 13:48 - Mar 18 by TheResurrection

And i'm not denying anyone an opinion, far from it, as always, I'm saying their opinion is bunk.

It's funny this, there were around 12,000 more who went yesterday than the other 3 and they expected to be entertained. They couldn't be bothered to go before though.

Outrageous.

I was there yesterday, and I don't have to explain why or why I wasn't at any of the other games to you or anyone else, and I'm guessing that no-one else cares, apart from you of course.Yes it is an entertainment business as such, and if folk don't feel they have had VFM, they can have a little moan, whats the problem with that.
Anyway your opinion matters to you, others opinions matter to them, it's a fairly simple concept, I think you'll agree.
Off out now, there's a world outside.ATB.
Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 14:53 - Mar 18 with 982 viewsMorristonmike

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 13:01 - Mar 18 by TheResurrection

Maybe one of them should have gone flying in like Ayew did last week and then we can all feel better about our pathetic selves and celebrate another 3 game ban.,

Genius.

Where did I say anything which you just put? Bellend I want effort not backing of backing of. If your happy with the game then your a idiot
Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 16:32 - Mar 18 with 933 viewsSTID2017

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 13:48 - Mar 18 by TheResurrection

Outrageous.

Maths not you strong point ?
You said to Jack2Jack:
" And to just comment on the "notes" you spent. Did you spend them against Wolves, Notts County and Sheffield Wednesday at home?? Because if you did, it was only you and 5 or 6 thousand others."
So let's say 5,000 (just to be conservative) + you extra 12,000 and the Spurs 3,000. That's 20,000. Yet there was at least a 1,000 empty seats yesterday. Have they increased the capacity sometime since the last home game ?
Chump

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 16:36 - Mar 18 with 925 viewsSTID2017

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 14:18 - Mar 18 by jack2jack

I was there yesterday, and I don't have to explain why or why I wasn't at any of the other games to you or anyone else, and I'm guessing that no-one else cares, apart from you of course.Yes it is an entertainment business as such, and if folk don't feel they have had VFM, they can have a little moan, whats the problem with that.
Anyway your opinion matters to you, others opinions matter to them, it's a fairly simple concept, I think you'll agree.
Off out now, there's a world outside.ATB.

Well said.
You should now by now it's The Res's way or the highway mun !
Yesterday's lack of effort was very disappointing and as you say we all paid out good money for that

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 16:37 - Mar 18 with 923 viewsTheResurrection

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 16:32 - Mar 18 by STID2017

Maths not you strong point ?
You said to Jack2Jack:
" And to just comment on the "notes" you spent. Did you spend them against Wolves, Notts County and Sheffield Wednesday at home?? Because if you did, it was only you and 5 or 6 thousand others."
So let's say 5,000 (just to be conservative) + you extra 12,000 and the Spurs 3,000. That's 20,000. Yet there was at least a 1,000 empty seats yesterday. Have they increased the capacity sometime since the last home game ?
Chump

As if this guy feels the need to reiterate to everyone he's the site simpleton.

Good god alive.

Also people moaning like hell when they couldn't be bothered going to the other games.

Pitiful.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 16:39 - Mar 18 with 922 viewsSTID2017

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 14:53 - Mar 18 by Morristonmike

Where did I say anything which you just put? Bellend I want effort not backing of backing of. If your happy with the game then your a idiot

Mike, you will never convince him so don't waste your time.
He knows everything as he proved last season when he said we'd be better off without Llorente and Gylfi

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 16:40 - Mar 18 with 920 viewsSTID2017

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 16:37 - Mar 18 by TheResurrection

Good god alive.

Also people moaning like hell when they couldn't be bothered going to the other games.

Pitiful.

You constantly prove you are the site simpleton.
Only enough room for one idiot in this village - you.

Login to get fewer ads

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 16:48 - Mar 18 with 913 viewsTheResurrection

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 16:39 - Mar 18 by STID2017

Mike, you will never convince him so don't waste your time.
He knows everything as he proved last season when he said we'd be better off without Llorente and Gylfi

We have been better off. We're 14th now with 8 games to go. Check out where we were last season at this time Stephen Hawkin 😂

Plus, Llorente, and Siggy, called them bang on. Llorente can't even get a game when Kane is out and has quite literally had a disaster of a season.

Same with Siggy, he's spent the majority of the season an also ran with his own fans giving him pelters.

Yet you keep on harping back like some lost sheep.

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 17:00 - Mar 18 with 901 viewsSTID2017

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 16:48 - Mar 18 by TheResurrection

We have been better off. We're 14th now with 8 games to go. Check out where we were last season at this time Stephen Hawkin 😂

Plus, Llorente, and Siggy, called them bang on. Llorente can't even get a game when Kane is out and has quite literally had a disaster of a season.

Same with Siggy, he's spent the majority of the season an also ran with his own fans giving him pelters.

Yet you keep on harping back like some lost sheep.

I know you have problems with simple logic so I'll make it simple for you:
I said to Mike that you predicted how much better we'd be LAST SEASON without Gylfi and Llorente - how did that work out for you ?

BTW the greatest theoretical physicist of our time was called Stephen Hawking - with a G on the end.
If you are comparing me as someone who has the same intelligence as him, then thanks but even I can't claim that.

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 19:44 - Mar 18 with 847 viewsjack2jack

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 16:37 - Mar 18 by TheResurrection

Good god alive.

Pitiful.

End of chat.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024