Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Topman shirt with 96 on it. 22:58 - Mar 17 with 2290 viewsJesix

You can hate me for this, or you can just accept that Topman made an error. And accept that errors are made, without people even realising that others will take offence. Offence cannot legally be made, it can only be taken.
In the last 60 years there have FIVE major disasters involving British football clubs.
In 1958 it was the Munich air crash.
Ben Woodburn has number 58 in the Liverpool squad.
66 people died in the Ibrox disaster.
Trent Alexander Arnold has number 66 in the Liverpool squad.
56 people died in the Bradford fire disaster.
Connor Randall has number 56 in the Liverpool squad.
And finally........39 people died in the Heysel disaster.
Ryan Fulton has number 39 in the Liverpool squad.
Maybe Liverpool Football Club should look at itself. And ask.....why are deliberately setting out to cause offence to people by using these numbers? Or are they just numbers?
That Topman shirt with 96 on it. on 23:00 - Mar 17 with 2284 viewsDarran

Oh shut up you daft twát.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

That Topman shirt with 96 on it. on 23:04 - Mar 17 with 2267 viewsexiledclaseboy

He/she created a new username to start this thread. Weird. People are strange.

Poll: Tory leader

That Topman shirt with 96 on it. on 23:18 - Mar 17 with 2238 viewsJesix

That Topman shirt with 96 on it. on 23:04 - Mar 17 by exiledclaseboy

Please allow me to reply and explain. The shirt was an innocent matter, but when people start throwing stones on behalf of an entire city (in their belief) they decide to ignore what other numbers may involve. They don't look at their closest positions eg Liverpool FC. How could anybody at LFC allow the number 39 to be used? I Googled threads on this matter to find one that covered the subject, and so to chose this one. The local Liverpool Echo won't allow any comment on the subject, just a rant at how constantly people state things without thinking about the feelings of Liverpool FC supporters. Yet the club itself has given no thought regarding numbers that may cause upset to others. That is the whole extent of my point.....always taking offence, never looking at how their actions could affect others.
That Topman shirt with 96 on it. on 23:20 - Mar 17 with 2236 viewsJesix

That Topman shirt with 96 on it. on 23:00 - Mar 17 by Darran

Oh shut up you daft twát.

Please read my reply to the other thread. Think about it.
That Topman shirt with 96 on it. on 23:23 - Mar 17 with 2227 viewsDarran

That Topman shirt with 96 on it. on 23:20 - Mar 17 by Jesix

Fuçk off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

That Topman shirt with 96 on it. on 23:24 - Mar 17 with 2226 viewsexiledclaseboy

That Topman shirt with 96 on it. on 23:18 - Mar 17 by Jesix

Please allow me to reply and explain. The shirt was an innocent matter, but when people start throwing stones on behalf of an entire city (in their belief) they decide to ignore what other numbers may involve. They don't look at their closest positions eg Liverpool FC. How could anybody at LFC allow the number 39 to be used? I Googled threads on this matter to find one that covered the subject, and so to chose this one. The local Liverpool Echo won't allow any comment on the subject, just a rant at how constantly people state things without thinking about the feelings of Liverpool FC supporters. Yet the club itself has given no thought regarding numbers that may cause upset to others. That is the whole extent of my point.....always taking offence, never looking at how their actions could affect others.

You chose this thread, that you created, after googling. Ok.

Poll: Tory leader

That Topman shirt with 96 on it. on 23:40 - Mar 17 with 2187 viewsJesix

That Topman shirt with 96 on it. on 23:24 - Mar 17 by exiledclaseboy

You chose this thread, that you created, after googling. Ok.

No, I Googled the whole Topman 96 shirt thing and this Forum had a a thread on it. I started a new thread.
That Topman shirt with 96 on it. on 00:33 - Mar 18 with 2133 viewsBirchgrovejack

Firstly shut up you clown.
Secondly whats this got to do with the swans?
Login to get fewer ads

That Topman shirt with 96 on it. on 19:53 - Mar 19 with 1788 viewsTaliesin

Any idea where I can get one of these?
That Topman shirt with 96 on it. on 20:00 - Mar 19 with 1770 viewsSwanjaxs

That Topman shirt with 96 on it. on 23:20 - Mar 17 by Jesix

Please post on a Liverpool FC message board if you want more positive feedback. Think about it.👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

That Topman shirt with 96 on it. on 20:42 - Mar 19 with 1705 viewssainthelens

That Topman shirt with 96 on it. on 23:18 - Mar 17 by Jesix

Shut up you fckn bellend
That Topman shirt with 96 on it. on 21:13 - Mar 19 with 1664 viewsAl_Bundy

That Topman shirt with 96 on it. on 23:04 - Mar 17 by exiledclaseboy

Its Bryon reincarnated
That Topman shirt with 96 on it. on 09:24 - Mar 20 with 1479 viewsSTID2017

The other tragedies were awful and it is important that we remember them just as much as the Hillsborough disaster.
However, the reason the number 96 is so prevalent is that for many years the families and friends of those involved had to battle for justice so they used the 96 as a symbol of their fight.
To suggest that it is okay that it should be treated as an afterthought by a company who's only aim is to make massive profits is crass and insensitive.
I'd be surprised if you got any right thinking people to agree with your views.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024