Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
70% off club shop clobber this weekend 00:35 - Mar 18 with 2676 viewswestside

https://www.swansdirect.com/?_ccCt=kqyecCcGE1nM3mjrcBRy861XhhNMd08UZvOZ7Tt4SVQKZ
70% off club shop clobber this weekend on 08:07 - Mar 18 with 2591 viewsWhiterockin

Judging by the queues in both shops yesterday and online selling out of products, I suspect everyone knows.
70% off club shop clobber this weekend on 21:09 - Mar 21 with 2323 viewsCroftyjack

70% off club shop clobber this weekend on 08:07 - Mar 18 by Whiterockin

Judging by the queues in both shops yesterday and online selling out of products, I suspect everyone knows.

Was only any good if you were clinically obese..most sizes were XL to 3XL FFS!
70% off club shop clobber this weekend on 21:17 - Mar 21 with 2299 viewsmajorraglan

Was told yesterday that it went really well and that they moved a load of stuff. Good call to have the sale last weekend as I would imagine there were quite a few people there who aren’t season ticket holders/ regulars and it’s an opportunity to tap in to a new market and some fresh wallets!
It makes sense to glad now towards the end of the season instead of waiting until the end of spring when the new kit will be out. Gives the parents a chance to stash some cash lol.
70% off club shop clobber this weekend on 21:17 - Mar 21 with 2298 viewsswan65split

70% off club shop clobber this weekend on 21:09 - Mar 21 by Croftyjack

aye , picked myself 2 new lovely tops,,,
[Post edited 21 Mar 2018 21:18]
70% off club shop clobber this weekend on 00:06 - Mar 22 with 2155 viewsAndy1300

70% off club shop clobber this weekend on 21:09 - Mar 21 by Croftyjack

Depends when you were there, plenty of sizes before the game Saturday

Number 1 team in Wales

70% off club shop clobber this weekend on 07:43 - Mar 22 with 2063 viewspencoedjack

70% off club shop clobber this weekend on 21:17 - Mar 21 by majorraglan

Was told yesterday that it went really well and that they moved a load of stuff. Good call to have the sale last weekend as I would imagine there were quite a few people there who aren’t season ticket holders/ regulars and it’s an opportunity to tap in to a new market and some fresh wallets!
It makes sense to glad now towards the end of the season instead of waiting until the end of spring when the new kit will be out. Gives the parents a chance to stash some cash lol.

New kit out end of spring ?

Probably available to buy early August
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024