Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please not Joma again 07:43 - Mar 18 with 7335 viewsleebracey

Is the kit manufacture sponsor in its last season?.... I hope so....The tackiest shirt I've seen since our orange gulf oil kit in 1995....Adidas or Nike please.
Please not Joma again on 12:05 - Mar 18 with 2622 viewslifelong

Please not Joma again on 11:07 - Mar 18 by Gowerjack

Replica football shirts are overpriced poorly made tacky shite designed to fool the easily led into parting with their hard earned cash.

The only people who should wear football kits are children under 12 and footballers whilst playing football.

I'm seriously thinking about opening a shop selling mirrors in Swansea as I can only assume there is a desperate shortage of them judging by the number of fat bàstards I see squeezed into shiny nasty Swans tops.

I’m getting a bit overweight, I wore my Swans woollen hat and my heavy overcoat, containing a Swans logo, to the game yesterday..is that acceptable?
Please not Joma again on 12:13 - Mar 18 with 2618 viewsepaul

Some people need to chill its a football top ffs. Personally I but them to add to the collection but dont wear when I go to a game

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Please not Joma again on 15:28 - Mar 18 with 2507 viewsgiantstoneater

Don`t care who makes the kit as long as they remember that we play in black and white some of the colour schemes of the training and leisure are awful the worst being the green and yellow stuff.
Please not Joma again on 15:52 - Mar 18 with 2479 viewsJBT95

Nike.

FFS who does the OP think we are?

Who have Nike kits in the PL? Chelsea, Spurs and Man City that's who!
Please not Joma again on 16:12 - Mar 18 with 2449 viewsleebracey

Please not Joma again on 15:52 - Mar 18 by JBT95

Nike.

Not to mention Coventry City, Leyton Orient, Preston, Peterborough and Southend.
All have manufacturing kit deals with Nike you mug.
Please not Joma again on 16:32 - Mar 18 with 2417 viewsjackrabbit

Please not Joma again on 09:23 - Mar 18 by Jackfath

I thin am missing some gene when these threads (excuse the pun) come up.

Am I the only male (admittedly I assume the overwhelming majority on here are male) who doesn't really give two hoots about the copper trim, or if it wears well etc?

No you're not - I'm the same. I wouldn't be seen dead in a replica kit because I'm an old man and old men look ridiculous in replica kits. As a result I don't give a toss what they cost or whether they respond well to washing with Daz. I like Swans kit to be plain all-white - no farty trims - with black shorts in the event of a shorts clash. A man of simple tastes that's me.
Please not Joma again on 16:34 - Mar 18 with 2415 viewsGaryjack

Please not Joma again on 16:12 - Mar 18 by leebracey

Not to mention Coventry City, Leyton Orient, Preston, Peterborough and Southend.

Fair play, you done him like a kipper there!
Please not Joma again on 16:36 - Mar 18 with 2409 viewsjackrabbit

Please not Joma again on 09:48 - Mar 18 by monmouth

Nope. All that boils my piss is a) if it is not mostly white and b) if we don’t play in white when there is no reason not to. All this ‘away’ strip shit gets on my pip. It’s a change strip for a colour clash. <..throbbing vein in temple...>

Hear bloody hear!
Login to get fewer ads

Please not Joma again on 16:45 - Mar 18 with 2396 viewsjackrabbit

Please not Joma again on 11:07 - Mar 18 by Gowerjack

Replica football shirts are overpriced poorly made tacky shite designed to fool the easily led into parting with their hard earned cash.

The only people who should wear football kits are children under 12 and footballers whilst playing football.

I'm seriously thinking about opening a shop selling mirrors in Swansea as I can only assume there is a desperate shortage of them judging by the number of fat bàstards I see squeezed into shiny nasty Swans tops.

A few years ago when I was still working I used to have to travel to Newcastle quite often on business. I used to play a little game - how far could I walk from the station before seeing the first fat bastard in a Newcastle shirt. The hotel I was staying at was only a few streets away but I never made it without seeing at least 2 or 3 - the record was 6. As you say, we need an urgent government funded campaign to place full length mirrors in our streets.
Please not Joma again on 16:54 - Mar 18 with 2389 viewsJBT95

Please not Joma again on 16:12 - Mar 18 by leebracey

They are not in the Prem though are they?
N/A. on 00:43 - Mar 19 with 2283 viewsHuw57

Please not Joma again on 15:52 - Mar 18 by JBT95

Nike.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:40]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

N/A. on 00:47 - Mar 19 with 2279 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:40]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Please not Joma again on 01:36 - Mar 19 with 2258 viewsSoberBaker

Please not Joma again on 16:32 - Mar 18 by jackrabbit

No you're not - I'm the same. I wouldn't be seen dead in a replica kit because I'm an old man and old men look ridiculous in replica kits. As a result I don't give a toss what they cost or whether they respond well to washing with Daz. I like Swans kit to be plain all-white - no farty trims - with black shorts in the event of a shorts clash. A man of simple tastes that's me.

I could never picture Prosser running a launderette TBH.

Ex steelworker ain't he?

AMOW

Please not Joma again on 12:44 - Mar 19 with 2119 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Please not Joma again on 01:36 - Mar 19 by SoberBaker

I could never picture Prosser running a launderette TBH.

Ex steelworker ain't he?

He used to hang around the steelworks apparently

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Please not Joma again on 13:07 - Mar 22 with 1923 viewschris948776

Joma bad make

Poll: Who doing Huddersfield away

Please not Joma again on 12:26 - Mar 23 with 1742 viewsAguycalledJack

Please not Joma again on 13:07 - Mar 22 by chris948776

Joma bad make

But the deal with Joma is worth substantially more than what Adidas were offering.
Please not Joma again on 12:29 - Mar 23 with 1738 viewsLeonWasGod

Please not Joma again on 12:26 - Mar 23 by AguycalledJack

But the deal with Joma is worth substantially more than what Adidas were offering.

And the club don't have training kit identical to Stoke's. I'd be happy if the club paid for that, let alone receive more money!
Please not Joma again on 13:48 - Mar 23 with 1706 viewskarnataka

Please not Joma again on 13:07 - Mar 22 by chris948776

Joma bad make

In what sense? Some of the detailing on the Joma shirts is much nicer and more interesting than on any of the Adidas ones we've had which are all rather bland imo although I do like the white centenary shirt.
Please not Joma again on 14:00 - Mar 23 with 1697 viewsProfessor

Please not Joma again on 13:48 - Mar 23 by karnataka

In what sense? Some of the detailing on the Joma shirts is much nicer and more interesting than on any of the Adidas ones we've had which are all rather bland imo although I do like the white centenary shirt.

My feeling is Joma are more of a sports manufacturer (they are a huge supplier to many sports in Spain) whereas Adidas and Nike are much bigger 'lifestyle' brands, so Joma are less appealing to many. The polo shirt I have is of good quality. Not the same standard as UnderArmour or some Adidas items but similar to Nike or Puma clothing I have owned and no worse than our Adidas gear. Its just image but the deal, as said, is a good one and we are the first team on their website.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024