Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Leslie MP 10:40 - Mar 18 with 7330 viewsPrivate_Partz

Just been watching Peston On Sunday.
The mad Tory Soubry launches an extraordinary personal attack on John McDonnell albeit waiting until he had left the studio.
Leslie on the other hand spent most of the programme holding hands with her under the table. The caniving sod sat there quietly listening to her rant.
The sooner these treacherous swines are deselected from the Party the better.

Edit: Still watching ... check out Leslie nodding to Soubry for approval every time he opens his gob which is not very often. Most if the time he sits next to her like a lap dog.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2018 10:45]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Chris Leslie MP on 11:05 - Mar 18 with 2535 viewsLohengrin

* Conniving *

It’s what they do, Partz, pretty much all they do.

Westminster has come to remind me of the infant school concerts I was obliged to attend when the kids were small. Horrendous, hour-long assaults on the senses!

I used to joke with the kids that I would send a one-line review to the music teacher - ‘content poor; presentation amateur.’ I’m glad I remembered that, Partz, I can recycle it now and send it to John Bercow as a considered commentary on the three-ring circus he presides over.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Chris Leslie MP on 11:07 - Mar 18 with 2531 viewsWarwickHunt

Soubry’s one of the very few Tories I have any time for - at least she’s standing up to the Brexit fûckwits in her party.

McDonnell is an utter cùnt.
Chris Leslie MP on 11:32 - Mar 18 with 2494 viewsKilkennyjack

Chris Leslie MP on 11:07 - Mar 18 by WarwickHunt

Soubry’s one of the very few Tories I have any time for - at least she’s standing up to the Brexit fûckwits in her party.

Fair play 👏

Beware of the Risen People

Chris Leslie MP on 11:33 - Mar 18 with 2493 viewsPrivate_Partz

Chris Leslie MP on 11:05 - Mar 18 by Lohengrin

* Conniving *

It’s what they do, Partz, pretty much all they do.

Westminster has come to remind me of the infant school concerts I was obliged to attend when the kids were small. Horrendous, hour-long assaults on the senses!

I used to joke with the kids that I would send a one-line review to the music teacher - ‘content poor; presentation amateur.’ I’m glad I remembered that, Partz, I can recycle it now and send it to John Bercow as a considered commentary on the three-ring circus he presides over.

This not necessarily Party politics here Loh. I actually agree with both Soubery and Leslie on their stance on Brexit.
It is about the Blairite element of Labour that is more than keen to scupper the Party just to discredit Corbyn.
I criticise Soubry for a cowardly rant and Leslie for sitting on his hands and not picking up on such an attack on his Deputy Chancellor. He then continued sitting next to her like a nodding dog for the rest of the broadcast.
The irony of Soubry criticising McDonnell for 'doing anything to get into power' was not lost on me when the Brexit Referendum was an example of a Party doing anything to stay in power. Something she has battled against ever since.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Chris Leslie MP on 11:34 - Mar 18 with 2489 viewsPrivate_Partz

Care or expand on the latter?

Edit: on reflection this is not the best of requests as I sure Loh is armed with ancient press cuttings and You Tubes and is about to unleash them on us as I type. ;-)
Soooooo just to qualify it I am more interested in recent developments and criticisms of the Labour Manifesto etc.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2018 11:40]

Chris Leslie MP on 11:52 - Mar 18 with 2455 viewsLohengrin

Chris Leslie MP on 11:34 - Mar 18 by Private_Partz

Edit: on reflection this is not the best of requests as I sure Loh is armed with ancient press cuttings and You Tubes and is about to unleash them on us as I type. ;-)
Soooooo just to qualify it I am more interested in recent developments and criticisms of the Labour Manifesto etc.

You know I was fully cocked and primed there before your edit, don’t you?

Chris Leslie MP on 12:02 - Mar 18 with 2439 viewsPrivate_Partz

Chris Leslie MP on 11:52 - Mar 18 by Lohengrin

You know I was fully cocked and primed there before your edit, don’t you?

Yup hence the edit lol.

Chris Leslie MP on 16:24 - Mar 18 with 2367 viewsPrivate_Partz

Come on Warwick mun. Don't just leave it like that. Why your hatred of the guy? Did you see his interview this morning?
Labour are now supporting May because she has done nearly everything they asked for and Privy Council have now been updated on the chemical attack.

Login to get fewer ads

Chris Leslie MP on 16:28 - Mar 18 with 2357 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Chris Leslie MP on 11:34 - Mar 18 by Private_Partz

He was a double agent for Kazakhstan or something

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Chris Leslie MP on 16:39 - Mar 18 with 2345 viewsLohengrin

Chris Leslie MP on 16:28 - Mar 18 by oh_tommy_tommy

He was a double agent for Kazakhstan or something

I can remember him from my time in London in the ‘80s, Tom. He was such an extreme fruit-loop that Ken Livingstone sacked him. Now if you know anything about Ken back then that’s really saying something.

Momentum are selling T shirts. Partz would be too old but you may get away with it.

Chris Leslie MP on 16:43 - Mar 18 with 2342 viewsWarwickHunt

Chris Leslie MP on 16:24 - Mar 18 by Private_Partz

Come on Warwick mun. Don't just leave it like that. Why your hatred of the guy? Did you see his interview this morning?
Labour are now supporting May because she has done nearly everything they asked for and Privy Council have now been updated on the chemical attack.

His politics are driven by spite and envy. You don't have to look very hard to find the evidence.
A superannuated student politician stuck in the 70s. Even Ken Livingstone sacked him for being too far left.

His nickname in the Labour Party is Mac the knife...

A thoroughly unpleasant bag of shite.
Chris Leslie MP on 16:46 - Mar 18 with 2336 viewsDarran

Chris Leslie MP on 16:43 - Mar 18 by WarwickHunt

His politics are driven by spite and envy. You don't have to look very hard to find the evidence.
A superannuated student politician stuck in the 70s. Even Ken Livingstone sacked him for being too far left.

What I don’t get is why you can’t be a member of the Labour Party,vote Labour and say McDonnell is one of the biggest çunts in politics.
It’s really weird.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chris Leslie MP on 16:51 - Mar 18 with 2325 viewsPrivate_Partz

Chris Leslie MP on 16:39 - Mar 18 by Lohengrin

I can remember him from my time in London in the ‘80s, Tom. He was such an extreme fruit-loop that Ken Livingstone sacked him. Now if you know anything about Ken back then that’s really saying something.

Momentum are selling T shirts. Partz would be too old but you may get away with it.

You cheeky sod! I wear my Stranglers and Eels tee shirts with pride, and I get away with it. ;-)
I knew you couldn't resist the old 'harking back'. At least it is the 1980s which is relatively recent for you ;-)

Chris Leslie MP on 16:54 - Mar 18 with 2320 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Chris Leslie MP on 16:39 - Mar 18 by Lohengrin

I’ve got one in black

Chris Leslie MP on 16:55 - Mar 18 with 2318 viewsWarwickHunt

Chris Leslie MP on 16:46 - Mar 18 by Darran

What I don’t get is why you can’t be a member of the Labour Party,vote Labour and say McDonnell is one of the biggest çunts in politics.
It’s really weird.

Spot on, Dar.

I wonder how the snowflakes would react to a Tory politician saying "why aren't we lynching her?" about a Labour front bencher.

He's an obnoxious, dangerous cûnt.
Chris Leslie MP on 16:56 - Mar 18 with 2316 viewsLohengrin

Chris Leslie MP on 16:54 - Mar 18 by oh_tommy_tommy

I’ve got one in black

A Blackshirt?

Chris Leslie MP on 16:58 - Mar 18 with 2311 viewsDarran

Chris Leslie MP on 16:55 - Mar 18 by WarwickHunt

Spot on, Dar.

I wonder how the snowflakes would react to a Tory politician saying "why aren't we lynching her?" about a Labour front bencher.

He's an obnoxious, dangerous cûnt.

It’s bizarre Phil. It’s like he’s got some kind of hold on some people. The blokes an utter çunt.

Chris Leslie MP on 16:59 - Mar 18 with 2309 viewsLohengrin

Chris Leslie MP on 16:51 - Mar 18 by Private_Partz

You cheeky sod! I wear my Stranglers and Eels tee shirts with pride, and I get away with it. ;-)
I knew you couldn't resist the old 'harking back'. At least it is the 1980s which is relatively recent for you ;-)

Only his hair colour has changed. He is who he ever was. It would pay to harken, Partz, that’s a different thing to harking back.

Chris Leslie MP on 17:03 - Mar 18 with 2299 viewsPrivate_Partz

Chris Leslie MP on 16:43 - Mar 18 by WarwickHunt

Straight out of the Loh and Maybot handbook. It's the personal insults and the harking back.
I like the Labour Party manifesto as I think it is what is needed now. Austerity has failed miserably. The Country is in a far worst state today in virtually every area.
I don't want all the political parties chasing the middle ground, the only difference being that the Tories will revert to their old tricks when in power.
If Labour are the next government, which still seems a real possibility, then if it fails it will pave the way for a true centralist Party.
I would be very happy with a Right, Centre and Left Party which would give the voter some real choice and control. Also a world where referendums are consigned to the scrap heap unless we want to decide which side of the roads we drive on or the colour and design of our flags. Heaven :-)

Chris Leslie MP on 17:07 - Mar 18 with 2290 viewsPrivate_Partz

Chris Leslie MP on 16:59 - Mar 18 by Lohengrin

Only his hair colour has changed. He is who he ever was. It would pay to harken, Partz, that’s a different thing to harking back.

Ah the old Leopards and spots theory. I doubt Dodgy Dave would put his cock in a pig nowadays.
I will stick with the manifesto, which we both like ;-)

Chris Leslie MP on 17:11 - Mar 18 with 2284 viewsPrivate_Partz

Chris Leslie MP on 16:46 - Mar 18 by Darran

It’s really weird.

Well you can although the use of such language will not help you in the circles that matter if you want to get anything done about it.
I am a member of the Labour Party but I can't stand complacent Carwyn and will never vote Welsh Labour until it truly reflects the ambitions and aspirations of the National Party. I say so often enough, and it is allowed.

Chris Leslie MP on 17:17 - Mar 18 with 2277 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Chris Leslie MP on 17:11 - Mar 18 by Private_Partz

Well you can although the use of such language will not help you in the circles that matter if you want to get anything done about it.
I am a member of the Labour Party but I can't stand complacent Carwyn and will never vote Welsh Labour until it truly reflects the ambitions and aspirations of the National Party. I say so often enough, and it is allowed.

Chris Leslie MP on 17:19 - Mar 18 with 2272 viewsDarran

Chris Leslie MP on 17:11 - Mar 18 by Private_Partz

So you won’t be voting Labour at the next GE then?

Chris Leslie MP on 17:26 - Mar 18 with 2262 viewsPrivate_Partz

Chris Leslie MP on 17:19 - Mar 18 by Darran

So you won’t be voting Labour at the next GE then?

I will be voting for Labour in the next GE but won't vote for Welsh Labour in the WAG elections. They are very different.

Chris Leslie MP on 17:31 - Mar 18 with 2252 viewsDarran

Chris Leslie MP on 17:26 - Mar 18 by Private_Partz

I will be voting for Labour in the next GE but won't vote for Welsh Labour in the WAG elections. They are very different.

I’ve no idea what point you’re making re: McDonnell sorry.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024