Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Leslie MP 10:40 - Mar 18 with 7316 viewsPrivate_Partz

Just been watching Peston On Sunday.
The mad Tory Soubry launches an extraordinary personal attack on John McDonnell albeit waiting until he had left the studio.
Leslie on the other hand spent most of the programme holding hands with her under the table. The caniving sod sat there quietly listening to her rant.
The sooner these treacherous swines are deselected from the Party the better.

Edit: Still watching ... check out Leslie nodding to Soubry for approval every time he opens his gob which is not very often. Most if the time he sits next to her like a lap dog.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2018 10:45]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Chris Leslie MP on 11:28 - Mar 19 with 1427 viewsWarwickHunt

Chris Leslie MP on 11:24 - Mar 19 by oh_tommy_tommy

He’s a QC by the way

We are just football forum trolls

Fück me, Tom - how old are you?
Chris Leslie MP on 11:30 - Mar 19 with 1421 viewsWarwickHunt

Chris Leslie MP on 11:27 - Mar 19 by Lohengrin

Because a barrister would never swing the lead, Tom? Perish the thought, eh...

Where's Perch when you need him?
Chris Leslie MP on 11:37 - Mar 19 with 1411 viewsLohengrin

Chris Leslie MP on 11:30 - Mar 19 by WarwickHunt

Where's Perch when you need him?

I hope he comes back, I love reading Perch.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Chris Leslie MP on 11:37 - Mar 19 with 1410 viewslondonlisa2001

Chris Leslie MP on 09:46 - Mar 19 by oh_tommy_tommy

Ah well .......

You’ve got to stop trusting our state tv and state press Lisa

I’m fed up of telling everyone

Tommy mun, you're increasingly sounding like one of those Trumpanzees who blindly believe everything the giant wotsit says. It's not healthy. It's becoming a cult.
Chris Leslie MP on 11:42 - Mar 19 with 1396 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Chris Leslie MP on 11:37 - Mar 19 by londonlisa2001

Tommy mun, you're increasingly sounding like one of those Trumpanzees who blindly believe everything the giant wotsit says. It's not healthy. It's becoming a cult.

Hmmmm

Trumpanzee

Ive never been to Africa

Or America come to that

I’ll look out for this cult

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Chris Leslie MP on 11:48 - Mar 19 with 1390 viewsLohengrin

Tom’s nowhere near metrosexual or louche enough to be fully inducted into the cult of Corbyn. I’m going to make it my mission to save him before he moves to St Pancras or Camden and starts affecting a lisp.

Chris Leslie MP on 11:49 - Mar 19 with 1390 viewslondonlisa2001

Chris Leslie MP on 11:42 - Mar 19 by oh_tommy_tommy

Hmmmm

Trumpanzee

Ive never been to Africa

Or America come to that

I’ll look out for this cult

You won't have to look very far...
Chris Leslie MP on 12:11 - Mar 19 with 1373 viewsWarwickHunt

Chris Leslie MP on 11:48 - Mar 19 by Lohengrin

Tom’s nowhere near metrosexual or louche enough to be fully inducted into the cult of Corbyn. I’m going to make it my mission to save him before he moves to St Pancras or Camden and starts affecting a lisp.

I've, luv. I've just finished...

Still, at least it wasn't "Tory's".
Login to get fewer ads

Chris Leslie MP on 12:15 - Mar 19 with 1368 viewslondonlisa2001

I do enjoy falafel though Lohengrin I must say.
Chris Leslie MP on 12:42 - Mar 19 with 1356 viewsLohengrin

Chris Leslie MP on 12:15 - Mar 19 by londonlisa2001

I do enjoy falafel though Lohengrin I must say.

Very cosmopolitan. If you’d stayed local and gone down the usual route of marrying the first boy you kissed you’d still be eating mushy peas.

Chris Leslie MP on 12:46 - Mar 19 with 1352 viewslondonlisa2001

Chris Leslie MP on 12:42 - Mar 19 by Lohengrin

Very cosmopolitan. If you’d stayed local and gone down the usual route of marrying the first boy you kissed you’d still be eating mushy peas.

I've never liked mushy peas. Not even posh London minted versions...
Chris Leslie MP on 13:09 - Mar 19 with 1342 viewsDippy

Corbyn and McDonnell are driven by a deep rooted agenda, to control every aspect of a humans existence. Free Will and a choice to make independent decisions does not enter the psyche of medieval demi-humans longing for a facade belief in a power, in which both are clearly out of their depth to control and implement.

Poll: Cooper Out

Chris Leslie MP on 13:14 - Mar 19 with 1328 viewsWarwickHunt

Chris Leslie MP on 13:09 - Mar 19 by Dippy

Corbyn and McDonnell are driven by a deep rooted agenda, to control every aspect of a humans existence. Free Will and a choice to make independent decisions does not enter the psyche of medieval demi-humans longing for a facade belief in a power, in which both are clearly out of their depth to control and implement.

I'll put you down as "undecided" then, Mr. Dippy. Will your partner be voting for Jeremy?
Chris Leslie MP on 13:15 - Mar 19 with 1327 viewsHighjack

It almost looks like that giant hand behind her is dropping the falafel directly into her mouth.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Chris Leslie MP on 13:19 - Mar 19 with 1324 viewsWarwickHunt

Chris Leslie MP on 13:15 - Mar 19 by Highjack

It almost looks like that giant hand behind her is dropping the falafel directly into her mouth.

A clumsy metaphor for being fed propaganda by the "state press".
Chris Leslie MP on 13:20 - Mar 19 with 1322 viewsDippy

Chris Leslie MP on 13:14 - Mar 19 by WarwickHunt

I'll put you down as "undecided" then, Mr. Dippy. Will your partner be voting for Jeremy?

It's hard to vote for people who have no control on a global, economic, national, local level.

People will only follow true matriarchal figures, not chicken liver paper boys. It's rooted within the British mentality to vote for people who you can see, not ghosts in garments.

Chris Leslie MP on 13:21 - Mar 19 with 1318 viewsWarwickHunt

Chris Leslie MP on 13:20 - Mar 19 by Dippy

It's hard to vote for people who have no control on a global, economic, national, local level.

People will only follow true matriarchal figures, not chicken liver paper boys. It's rooted within the British mentality to vote for people who you can see, not ghosts in garments.

I think Jezza probably struggles with his allotment.
Chris Leslie MP on 13:26 - Mar 19 with 1313 viewsDippy

Chris Leslie MP on 13:21 - Mar 19 by WarwickHunt

I think Jezza probably struggles with his allotment.

His ideals and vision are clear.. it's his inability to bypass the psyche of people who will believe in him like moses opening up the sea to let people walk through to the holy land. He will never be Jesus, only a disciple for the cause.

Chris Leslie MP on 14:38 - Mar 19 with 1298 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He’s a good read is this QC

he’s not very keen on Corbyn so I’m keeping an eye on him & Wayne

Chris Leslie MP on 14:42 - Mar 19 with 1291 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

No need to worry Loh ,Beijing next stop for me via Stalingrad (as we still like to call) just to bump off a double agent .

Chris Leslie MP on 16:01 - Mar 19 with 1269 viewsSir_Robin

Chris Leslie MP on 18:43 - Mar 18 by londonlisa2001

Have you seen the current furore that appears to have been started by Owen Jones, that the BBC made Corbyn look more Russian by photoshopping his hat (they didn't, it seems) and putting him in front of a Russian background when talking about Russia (they also used the same backdrop for that idiot Defence Secretary it seems, so not particularly sinister all things considered).

They clearly did, Lisa. They painted his hat black which is photoshopping. Look at the original image below. They also blended him into the red background and put his image in the middle with the rays emanating from behind him. Gavin Williamson, on the other hand, was placed on the side with no photoshopping/blending at all. The implication is clear.

Chris Leslie MP on 16:17 - Mar 19 with 1260 viewsLohengrin

Chris Leslie MP on 16:01 - Mar 19 by Sir_Robin

They clearly did, Lisa. They painted his hat black which is photoshopping. Look at the original image below. They also blended him into the red background and put his image in the middle with the rays emanating from behind him. Gavin Williamson, on the other hand, was placed on the side with no photoshopping/blending at all. The implication is clear.

The implication? When the truth is stranger than fiction why would anybody bother?

Chris Leslie MP on 16:31 - Mar 19 with 1248 viewsSir_Robin

Chris Leslie MP on 16:17 - Mar 19 by Lohengrin

The implication? When the truth is stranger than fiction why would anybody bother?

I don't see how posting pictures of him near some communist flags and a person in a t-shirt is relevant to the points I made.
Chris Leslie MP on 16:42 - Mar 19 with 1238 viewsHighjack

Chris Leslie MP on 16:01 - Mar 19 by Sir_Robin

They've even photoshopped him out of the bottom picture altogether the bastards.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Chris Leslie MP on 16:54 - Mar 19 with 1231 viewsLohengrin

Chris Leslie MP on 16:31 - Mar 19 by Sir_Robin

I don't see how posting pictures of him near some communist flags and a person in a t-shirt is relevant to the points I made.

Your point was that the BBC had doctored a photo to try and make Corbyn appear like a raving Russophile of a specific hue, my point was that exact thing is his idea of a good (May)day out.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024