Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? 13:41 - Mar 18 with 4205 viewsChief

Saturday game, FA cup quarter final, cheap tickets, come on, come clean....

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 19:57 - Mar 18 with 1049 viewspencoedjack

Working in Warsaw

By the sounds of it I was lucky
If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 20:34 - Mar 18 with 992 viewsplasjack

Got BT sport, and viewed most of the game gritting my teeth, dentist for me this week.
If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 21:02 - Mar 18 with 961 viewsFireboy2

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 20:34 - Mar 18 by plasjack

Got BT sport, and viewed most of the game gritting my teeth, dentist for me this week.

The same PJ in sunny Lancashire

My father in law had to tell me off loads of times for swearing
If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 22:47 - Mar 18 with 903 viewsspiderboy

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 21:02 - Mar 18 by Fireboy2

The same PJ in sunny Lancashire

My father in law had to tell me off loads of times for swearing

Was skidding along the bow of a fishing boat,to the right of Grimsby..
Which is more tricky than skidding along the bottom of the Prem,,I tell thee!
If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 22:58 - Mar 18 with 884 viewsjack_lord

I didn't go because of one reason. I wasn't going to pay more than a season ticket holder.
It was a cup game not a league game. I work a number of weekends that stop me from seeing attending games and obviously pay a lot for a game (plus booking fee) . The club then discriminate against me by making me pay more so I choose not to go -
lose lose

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 23:13 - Mar 18 with 858 viewsjackrabbit

Two weeks ago on Saturday morning I drove through the snows of Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire, and Monmouthshire over the Heads of the Valleys and down the Glynneath Bank ariiving at the Globe, 3 hours later at 1:00 for a well deserved pint to reset my nerves, before seeing the Swans triumph 4-1 over the 'Ammers. It was hazardous and harrowing, but worth the effort. On the way down I' had never never seen so many snowbound abandoned cars in my life. But Swansea was totally devoid of snow.

Yesterday, with the Beast from the East having returned, I faced a similar drive again, but I anticipated that this time it probably would not be worth the effort. I was dead right.
If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 23:18 - Mar 18 with 849 viewsJethroJack

I didn't didn't go, so I did.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024