Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? 13:41 - Mar 18 with 4204 viewsChief

Saturday game, FA cup quarter final, cheap tickets, come on, come clean....

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 13:48 - Mar 18 with 3126 viewsDarran

Washing my hair.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 13:49 - Mar 18 with 3127 viewsTheFranchise

I'm not a people person.

My absence doesn't devalue my support.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2018 13:50]
If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 13:50 - Mar 18 with 3113 viewsexiledclaseboy

Saving my money for the semi final.

Poll: Tory leader

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 14:03 - Mar 18 with 3079 viewslifelong

Lots of new faces around where I sit in the West, including quite a few young people, it’s a shame they had to witness such a dismal performance.

What was the official attendance yesterday? Apart from some gaps in the South I thought the stadium looked quite full.
If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 14:05 - Mar 18 with 3062 viewswobbly

I suspect quite a few of us that did, wish we hadn’t.
If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 14:06 - Mar 18 with 3054 viewsChief

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 14:03 - Mar 18 by lifelong

Lots of new faces around where I sit in the West, including quite a few young people, it’s a shame they had to witness such a dismal performance.

What was the official attendance yesterday? Apart from some gaps in the South I thought the stadium looked quite full.

Plenty of gaps up in the West upper from my view too

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 14:08 - Mar 18 with 3047 viewsbuilthjack

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 14:03 - Mar 18 by lifelong

There wasnt that many empty seats, 1500 perhaps. So at least 19000

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 14:11 - Mar 18 with 3038 viewsbuilthjack

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 13:48 - Mar 18 by Darran

Washing my hair.

They were calling you a mug yesterday

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 14:15 - Mar 18 with 3024 viewsLoyal

Munching on a German sausage.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 15:23 - Mar 18 with 2883 viewsBlasterJack

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 14:15 - Mar 18 by Loyal

Darth Mannion.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 15:26 - Mar 18 with 2872 viewsOldjack

I don't know why i bothered ,players and manager didn't seem to bothered either

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:36 - Mar 18 with 2831 viewsbarry_island

Far more pressing financial commitments this season, only been to 3 games. Option to watch for free was the logical choice, please accept my apologies if that isn't "clean" enough.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2018 15:40]

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 15:38 - Mar 18 with 2826 viewsLohengrin

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 14:15 - Mar 18 by Loyal

Mein Gott! Nein!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 16:02 - Mar 18 with 2734 viewslegoman

Cos I live in Bromley init?

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 17:58 - Mar 18 with 2564 viewsMrSwerve

You don't have to 'explain yourself' why you didn't attend a football match. There are bigger things in the World than football.

Embarrassing.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 18:14 - Mar 18 with 2520 viewsNeath_Jack

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 17:58 - Mar 18 by MrSwerve

You don't have to 'explain yourself' why you didn't attend a football match. There are bigger things in the World than football.

Embarrassing.

You're obviously not part of the superfan club then, shame on you.

I bet you don't care who get's better attendances either (Us or the vermin, rugby internationals v football internationals), or who had the most club shirts being worn at The Royal Welsh, the last three years!

I'm going to place a bet that you are a grown up person.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 18:15 - Mar 18 with 2519 viewsMrSwerve

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 18:14 - Mar 18 by Neath_Jack

I bet you don't care who get's better attendances either (Us or the vermin, rugby internationals v football internationals), or who had the most club shirts being worn at The Royal Welsh, the last three years!

Damn, you got me.

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 18:21 - Mar 18 with 2488 viewsowainglyndwr

I attended the 3 other replays with friends but unfortunately I was working yesterday.
I cannot understand our lack of support for the quarter final and going out on a whimper.
Sometimes I wonder do we really deserve first class football.
If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 18:31 - Mar 18 with 2459 viewsMrSwerve

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 18:21 - Mar 18 by owainglyndwr

I attended the 3 other replays with friends but unfortunately I was working yesterday.
I cannot understand our lack of support for the quarter final and going out on a whimper.

Being realistic for a second...

1) No one really cares about the FA cup anymore
2) We play big teams such as Spurs nearly every weekend
3) It was live on TV
4) The PL is far more important to most

If we were in the Championship or L1, the game would have been a sellout instantly.

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 18:44 - Mar 18 with 2429 viewsAl_Bundy

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 18:31 - Mar 18 by MrSwerve

3) It was live on TV

If we were in the Championship or L1, the game would have been a sellout instantly.

Very much this..

If I thought we would take this seriously then I would have made the 3 hr drive
If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 19:03 - Mar 18 with 2378 viewslifelong

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 18:31 - Mar 18 by MrSwerve

3) It was live on TV

Number 1 is incorrect, a lot of fans, including myself, would have loved to see us win yesterday and be in that draw this afternoon.
If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 19:03 - Mar 18 with 2378 viewsowainglyndwr

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 18:44 - Mar 18 by Al_Bundy

Very much this..

If I thought we would take this seriously then I would have made the 3 hr drive

Not knocking you both above posts.
I would love to go to watch the Swans in a FA Cup final and think we should try andifferent make a good fist of it.
Yes our priorities lay else where but looking at the teams that have progressed they really wanted it.
If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 19:11 - Mar 18 with 2335 viewsmax936

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 18:14 - Mar 18 by Neath_Jack

Init

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 19:18 - Mar 18 with 2320 viewsSTID2017

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 18:21 - Mar 18 by owainglyndwr

I didn't attend the other games but unfortunately I attended yesterday.
As the manager and players were not focused on winning the game, wish I hadn't

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 19:55 - Mar 18 with 2270 viewsChief

If you didn't go yesterday, why didn't you? on 17:58 - Mar 18 by MrSwerve

Embarrassing.

Well I'm not physically forcing people to reply to the topic

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024