Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colin W@nker moaning again 16:24 - Mar 18 with 5899 viewsstevethejack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43450852
Colin W@nker moaning again on 16:26 - Mar 18 with 4349 viewsswanforthemoney

Poor Colin.

I stand in the North Stand

Colin W@nker moaning again on 16:27 - Mar 18 with 4334 viewsJack_Kass

Derby have stitched them right up.

Feckin hilarious, their momentum will be gone by the next time they play.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Colin W@nker moaning again on 17:15 - Mar 18 with 4225 viewsdickythorpe

Colin was only a fortnight ago praising games being called off as fans safety comes first.
Hypocrisy yet again from the boring misery.
Colin W@nker moaning again on 17:17 - Mar 18 with 4203 viewsLoyal

If the cnts do come up he will have plenty to moan about when the inbreds play Swansea. He hasnt experienced fck all yet.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Colin W@nker moaning again on 17:34 - Mar 18 with 4158 viewsswanforthemoney

I'm sure we'd give him a warm welcome.

I stand in the North Stand

Colin W@nker moaning again on 19:54 - Mar 18 with 3975 viewsbyron

Colin W@nker moaning again on 16:27 - Mar 18 by Jack_Kass

Derby have stitched them right up.

Feckin hilarious, their momentum will be gone by the next time they play.

Really? We could be up by then, no easy fixtures in this league but we are home to Burton next, Fulham away to Norwich and villa away to hull. I know which I’d prefer. The other clubs fighting fir playoff places are the ones that should be most peed off with derby as it will affect them more than us

Benny

Colin W@nker moaning again on 20:04 - Mar 18 with 3951 viewsJack_Kass

Colin W@nker moaning again on 19:54 - Mar 18 by byron

Really? We could be up by then, no easy fixtures in this league but we are home to Burton next, Fulham away to Norwich and villa away to hull. I know which I’d prefer. The other clubs fighting fir playoff places are the ones that should be most peed off with derby as it will affect them more than us

Ohh you've jumped in there and been megged old boy.

I meant the next game you play in general, which is 2 weeks away, but feel free to get those insecurities off your chest..

Colin W@nker moaning again on 20:53 - Mar 18 with 3816 viewsbyron

Colin W@nker moaning again on 20:04 - Mar 18 by Jack_Kass

Ohh you've jumped in there and been megged old boy.

I meant the next game you play in general, which is 2 weeks away, but feel free to get those insecurities off your chest..

Not in the slightest, after winning 8 in a row I reckon a break is perfect as we bound to screw up or pick up injuries. Nice break, easy home game next. It’s you lot that need to panic looking at a.your fixtures b.how shocking you looked yesterday c.saints new manager. d look at Sunderland

Benny

Login to get fewer ads

Colin W@nker moaning again on 21:02 - Mar 18 with 3791 viewsJack_Kass

Colin W@nker moaning again on 20:53 - Mar 18 by byron

Not in the slightest, after winning 8 in a row I reckon a break is perfect as we bound to screw up or pick up injuries. Nice break, easy home game next. It’s you lot that need to panic looking at a.your fixtures b.how shocking you looked yesterday c.saints new manager. d look at Sunderland

I'm guessing by the missing letters, that you were shaking when you typed that?

Time only gives room to complaceny and nerves, today was the worst thing that could have happened to your promotion push, the biggest paddy this weekend wasn't seen in New York, or Dublin, it was seen outside Pride Park once Warnock got news that he'd been done like a kipper

Colin W@nker moaning again on 21:05 - Mar 18 with 3783 viewsHighjack

Is Colin accusing the police of colluding in the cancellation of a football match to protect a football club that has a few injuries?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Colin W@nker moaning again on 22:31 - Mar 18 with 3645 viewssainthelens

Pointless having the red carpet out for Warnock, he'll be fckn sacked by the time we play em.
Colin W@nker moaning again on 23:04 - Mar 18 with 3606 viewsJethroJack

Colin W@nker moaning again on 22:31 - Mar 18 by sainthelens

Pointless having the red carpet out for Warnock, he'll be fckn sacked by the time we play em.

Hasn't Colin said he's not interested in managing in the Premier League?
Knows his limitations.
Colin W@nker moaning again on 07:21 - Mar 19 with 3461 viewsbyron

Colin W@nker moaning again on 21:05 - Mar 18 by Highjack

Is Colin accusing the police of colluding in the cancellation of a football match to protect a football club that has a few injuries?

Police didn’t make the call, the club did. Wonder if it had something to do with injuries and suspensions.....by the time we play them again it could all be over.

Benny

Colin W@nker moaning again on 08:34 - Mar 19 with 3371 viewsJethroJack

Colin W@nker moaning again on 07:21 - Mar 19 by byron

Police didn’t make the call, the club did. Wonder if it had something to do with injuries and suspensions.....by the time we play them again it could all be over.

Paranoid 😁
Colin W@nker moaning again on 09:27 - Mar 19 with 3310 viewsLeonWasGod

Colin W@nker moaning again on 17:34 - Mar 18 by swanforthemoney

I'm sure we'd give him a warm welcome.

We probably would now as well. The only time people round me made any noise on Saturday was when Llorente came on .
Colin W@nker moaning again on 09:28 - Mar 19 with 3310 viewsdickythorpe

And if the boot was on the other shoe.......
Colin W@nker moaning again on 14:28 - Mar 19 with 3148 viewsbyron

Colin W@nker moaning again on 09:27 - Mar 19 by LeonWasGod

We probably would now as well. The only time people round me made any noise on Saturday was when Llorente came on .

All I could hear was spurs fans last game, have they ditched the canned crowd noise now? Cringes

Benny

Colin W@nker moaning again on 15:44 - Mar 19 with 3111 viewsHighjack

"The English Football League tweeted a statement saying: "The decision to postpone this afternoon's fixture between Derby County and Cardiff City was made first thing this morning following discussions between Derby County, Derbyshire Police and the local Safety Advisory Group (SAG)."

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Colin W@nker moaning again on 16:53 - Mar 19 with 3044 viewswindy_city_jack

It's getting to the point where I hope they are promoted, so we can see this w@nker spout his nonsense off every week before the inevitable relegation back to the Championship.
Colin W@nker moaning again on 17:16 - Mar 19 with 3008 viewslondonlisa2001

Clubs are not allowed to. For the reason you've just suggested.
Colin W@nker moaning again on 17:23 - Mar 19 with 2992 viewsbyron

Colin W@nker moaning again on 17:16 - Mar 19 by londonlisa2001

Clubs are not allowed to. For the reason you've just suggested.

Apparently, the police said it was alright but were influenced by the club who said lots of staff couldn’t make it in.

Benny

Colin W@nker moaning again on 17:26 - Mar 19 with 2986 viewsbyron

Derbyshire Police confirm they were NOT behind the decision to postpone Derby County Vs Cardiff City

Monday 19th March 2018

Derbyshire Police have confirmed they were not part of the decision to postpone Derby County’s home clash with Cardiff City on Sunday.

The fixture wall called off due to severe weather conditions which saw much of the UK covered in snow and ice, but the decision was met with lots of opposition.

Pictures soon emerged of Pride Park, Derby’s home ground, looking rather snow free and Cardiff City’s staff and players were among those voicing their complaints.

The Bluebirds arrived at the ground to discover that very few staff were on-site, questioning whether every effort was in fact made to get the game on.

The club shop was also open and advertised to the public, suggesting the areas around the ground were safe, though, it was then closed.

Suspicions were raised with Derby having only 10 senior players available for training in the days leading up to the game and in similar weather conditions, the Rams managed to play their home fixture against Fulham just over two weeks ago.

Derby maintain that the decision was purely made on safety grounds.

Cardiff City are communicating with the EFL about the postponement of the game, but the league chiefs’ most recent response is as follows:

“The decision to postpone this afternoon’s fixture was made first thing on Sunday morning following discussions between Derby County, Derbyshire Police and the local Safety Advisory Group (SAG).

“It was taken in the interests of spectator safety and followed heavy overnight snow falling in the Derby area which had built up on the roads surrounding the stadium.

“Cardiff City were informed of the decision and the reasons behind it as soon as it was reached. An announcement was made at 8.30am.

“The EFL is satisfied from the information shared with us that these were the reasons the match was postponed and will provide Cardiff City with the opportunity to provide any additional information / evidence they feel is relevant, before responding further.”

In another twist, Derbyshire Police have today confirmed that the decision was taken ‘independently’ by the club, throwing up even more questions.

Cardiff City officials are said to be furious with the decision Derby made on Sunday with many of their supporters already well on their way to the East Midlands.

Bluebirds boss Neil Warnock also had his say. Speaking to Sky Sports News at Pride Park on Sunday, he said: “I believe it’s a big travesty this, today. There’s nobody here (Pride Park). They were all embarrassed when we walked through the doors. It’s an embarrassing situation for everyone.”

Derby County have told Sky Sports News that they are angry with Warnock’s comments, and they remain adamant that they followed the correct procedures.

The rearranged fixture is now likely to take place at the earliest available date, which is the 17th or 18th April and Warnock says he will ‘fight tooth and nail’ to avoid that.

It would mean Cardiff City will have three away fixtures on the bounce before the end of the season.

The EFL say Cardiff will have their opportunity to submit an appeal with evidence. However, at this stage, it looks unlikely that any action will be taken against Derby County.

Benny

Colin W@nker moaning again on 17:33 - Mar 19 with 2973 viewsSwanjaxs

Colin W@nker moaning again on 17:26 - Mar 19 by byron

Derbyshire Police confirm they were NOT behind the decision to postpone Derby County Vs Cardiff City

Monday 19th March 2018

Derbyshire Police have confirmed they were not part of the decision to postpone Derby County’s home clash with Cardiff City on Sunday.

The fixture wall called off due to severe weather conditions which saw much of the UK covered in snow and ice, but the decision was met with lots of opposition.

Pictures soon emerged of Pride Park, Derby’s home ground, looking rather snow free and Cardiff City’s staff and players were among those voicing their complaints.

The Bluebirds arrived at the ground to discover that very few staff were on-site, questioning whether every effort was in fact made to get the game on.

The club shop was also open and advertised to the public, suggesting the areas around the ground were safe, though, it was then closed.

Suspicions were raised with Derby having only 10 senior players available for training in the days leading up to the game and in similar weather conditions, the Rams managed to play their home fixture against Fulham just over two weeks ago.

Derby maintain that the decision was purely made on safety grounds.

Cardiff City are communicating with the EFL about the postponement of the game, but the league chiefs’ most recent response is as follows:

“The decision to postpone this afternoon’s fixture was made first thing on Sunday morning following discussions between Derby County, Derbyshire Police and the local Safety Advisory Group (SAG).

“It was taken in the interests of spectator safety and followed heavy overnight snow falling in the Derby area which had built up on the roads surrounding the stadium.

“Cardiff City were informed of the decision and the reasons behind it as soon as it was reached. An announcement was made at 8.30am.

“The EFL is satisfied from the information shared with us that these were the reasons the match was postponed and will provide Cardiff City with the opportunity to provide any additional information / evidence they feel is relevant, before responding further.”

In another twist, Derbyshire Police have today confirmed that the decision was taken ‘independently’ by the club, throwing up even more questions.

Cardiff City officials are said to be furious with the decision Derby made on Sunday with many of their supporters already well on their way to the East Midlands.

Bluebirds boss Neil Warnock also had his say. Speaking to Sky Sports News at Pride Park on Sunday, he said: “I believe it’s a big travesty this, today. There’s nobody here (Pride Park). They were all embarrassed when we walked through the doors. It’s an embarrassing situation for everyone.”

Derby County have told Sky Sports News that they are angry with Warnock’s comments, and they remain adamant that they followed the correct procedures.

The rearranged fixture is now likely to take place at the earliest available date, which is the 17th or 18th April and Warnock says he will ‘fight tooth and nail’ to avoid that.

It would mean Cardiff City will have three away fixtures on the bounce before the end of the season.

The EFL say Cardiff will have their opportunity to submit an appeal with evidence. However, at this stage, it looks unlikely that any action will be taken against Derby County.

Thanks for the info 👍 i can enjoy the rest of my day now

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Colin W@nker moaning again on 17:34 - Mar 19 with 2970 viewslondonlisa2001

Colin W@nker moaning again on 17:23 - Mar 19 by byron

Apparently, the police said it was alright but were influenced by the club who said lots of staff couldn’t make it in.

I can believe that's quite possible. But clubs can't independently do it otherwise it'd happen all the time whenever a few injuries pile up in winter.
Colin W@nker moaning again on 17:43 - Mar 19 with 2949 viewsbyron

Colin W@nker moaning again on 17:34 - Mar 19 by londonlisa2001

I can believe that's quite possible. But clubs can't independently do it otherwise it'd happen all the time whenever a few injuries pile up in winter.

I find it hard to believe, but it’s getting weirder. I wasn’t one if the 2800 who had made there way there or stayed over on the Saturday, but if I was I’d be well pisssssed off. Nice time for a break, it’s likely we could play them now with only 2 more games after to play.

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024