Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? 21:57 - Mar 18 with 10427 viewsBrynCartwright

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 14:34 - Mar 19 with 2189 viewsE20Jack

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 14:30 - Mar 19 by chad

But you never mentioned choice in your statement

It is an absolute statement which may either be true or false and we have already seen it’s not true

Again that is just attributing language and then nitpicking, it is strawman.

My point was obvious, pertinent and wholly valid then and remains so now.

Hence the fact you have now posted a video of orphaned piglets. Orphaned and necessity is the key.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 14:42 - Mar 19 with 2170 viewschad

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 14:34 - Mar 19 by E20Jack

Again that is just attributing language and then nitpicking, it is strawman.

My point was obvious, pertinent and wholly valid then and remains so now.

Hence the fact you have now posted a video of orphaned piglets. Orphaned and necessity is the key.

Necessity was not mentioned in your incorrect Boolean statement

Indeed language is important haven’t you just argued that on another thread where there was far less clarity
Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 14:48 - Mar 19 with 2162 viewsE20Jack

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 14:42 - Mar 19 by chad

Necessity was not mentioned in your incorrect Boolean statement

Indeed language is important haven’t you just argued that on another thread where there was far less clarity

It doesn't matter. There is a level of understanding attributed to the statement that anyone involved in the debate should have had at that point.

The debate was not about survival or force. The debate was about the comparisons between humans and non humans and their milk drinking habits.

The base of the discussion was around the dietary milk drinking habits of humans not found in any other species. So as we used this scenario as a base, in order to explore that we must also use the same parameters (force or necessity does not come into it, that takes it away from the point of the discussion).

If you wish to come over all pedantic and use examples of animals being forced to drink other species milk or indeed in rare circumstances doing it out of sheer necessity to compare with the base point of humans doing it out of choice - then that is up to you. Comes across quite disingenuous though.

Depends if you want a genuine conversation or enjoy being pedantic I guess.

[Post edited 19 Mar 2018 14:55]

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 18:23 - Mar 19 with 2110 viewschad

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 14:48 - Mar 19 by E20Jack

It doesn't matter. There is a level of understanding attributed to the statement that anyone involved in the debate should have had at that point.

The debate was not about survival or force. The debate was about the comparisons between humans and non humans and their milk drinking habits.

The base of the discussion was around the dietary milk drinking habits of humans not found in any other species. So as we used this scenario as a base, in order to explore that we must also use the same parameters (force or necessity does not come into it, that takes it away from the point of the discussion).

If you wish to come over all pedantic and use examples of animals being forced to drink other species milk or indeed in rare circumstances doing it out of sheer necessity to compare with the base point of humans doing it out of choice - then that is up to you. Comes across quite disingenuous though.

Depends if you want a genuine conversation or enjoy being pedantic I guess.

[Post edited 19 Mar 2018 14:55]

I imagine the pedant would be the one wriggling like a worm on the hook and throwing in all kinds of irrelevancies to try and add verisimilitude to their untrue Boolean statement
Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 21:27 - Mar 19 with 2079 viewsE20Jack

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 18:23 - Mar 19 by chad

I imagine the pedant would be the one wriggling like a worm on the hook and throwing in all kinds of irrelevancies to try and add verisimilitude to their untrue Boolean statement

There is nothing to wriggle away from Chad. My point was clear. You are just being you, unfortunately.

What do you believe the point I was making was then? Do you think my point was that animals can't get overpowered? Animals don't have survival instincts... or animals stick to their own species of milk through choice apart from humans and exploring that?

Assuming you have the wherewithal to recognise that it is clearly the latter, why on earth would force or survival come into it? (It wouldn't is the answer).

This is currently like a discussion around the innate instincts of man not to digest ones self and take chunks out of your Ken arm when hungry... and you saying "actually, there is an instance where someone was forced to at gun point and another when they were about to die from starvation after s plane crash".

It's silly, pointless and tiresome.

So yes, humans are the only species in the animals kingdom to habitually drink another species milk (unless they are forced to or need to to survive).

Brackets added for pedants and morons.

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 15:21 - Mar 21 with 1992 viewsAmbergambler

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 21:27 - Mar 19 by E20Jack

There is nothing to wriggle away from Chad. My point was clear. You are just being you, unfortunately.

What do you believe the point I was making was then? Do you think my point was that animals can't get overpowered? Animals don't have survival instincts... or animals stick to their own species of milk through choice apart from humans and exploring that?

Assuming you have the wherewithal to recognise that it is clearly the latter, why on earth would force or survival come into it? (It wouldn't is the answer).

This is currently like a discussion around the innate instincts of man not to digest ones self and take chunks out of your Ken arm when hungry... and you saying "actually, there is an instance where someone was forced to at gun point and another when they were about to die from starvation after s plane crash".

It's silly, pointless and tiresome.

So yes, humans are the only species in the animals kingdom to habitually drink another species milk (unless they are forced to or need to to survive).

Brackets added for pedants and morons.

Get over yourself ffs.

This started as a lighthearted discussion about eggs and on that point my gran lived into her 90s, ate eggs most days, never gave a toss about healthy eating - just ate and drank what she enjoyed.
Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 15:42 - Mar 21 with 1983 viewsHighjack

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 15:21 - Mar 21 by Ambergambler

Get over yourself ffs.

This started as a lighthearted discussion about eggs and on that point my gran lived into her 90s, ate eggs most days, never gave a toss about healthy eating - just ate and drank what she enjoyed.

She's clearly an anomaly. Most meat eaters die aged 24. The vegan societies chief scientist has categorically proved this from a study of seven meat eaters who died in a bus crash aged 24.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 15:47 - Mar 21 with 1980 viewsE20Jack

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 15:21 - Mar 21 by Ambergambler

Get over yourself ffs.

My grandad lived to 95 smoking 30 a day.

Not going to be winning any prizes by using that as an example why smoking is probably healthy as a result.

Login to get fewer ads

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 15:51 - Mar 21 with 1973 viewsHighjack

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 15:47 - Mar 21 by E20Jack

Not going to be winning any prizes by using that as an example why smoking is probably healthy as a result.

He probably ate meat too.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 15:56 - Mar 21 with 1966 viewsE20Jack

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 15:51 - Mar 21 by Highjack

He probably ate meat too.

Probably did. He wasn't very bright.

Could have lived a much longer life poor soul.

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 16:38 - Mar 21 with 1956 viewsAmbergambler

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 15:47 - Mar 21 by E20Jack

Yes, my gran smoked too and drank, bless her.

Maybe if she hadn't have done all those things she might have lived another year or two - but she wouldn't have enjoyed life as much!
Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 16:58 - Mar 21 with 1949 viewsE20Jack

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 16:38 - Mar 21 by Ambergambler

Yes, my gran smoked too and drank, bless her.

Maybe if she hadn't have done all those things she might have lived another year or two - but she wouldn't have enjoyed life as much!

That's all well and good. But if she died at 40 from coronary heart disease then she wouldn't have enjoyed it as much. As many are finding out on a daily basis at frightening rates.

She was a very lucky woman indeed.

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 18:25 - Mar 21 with 1933 viewsJack_Kass

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 16:58 - Mar 21 by E20Jack

That's all well and good. But if she died at 40 from coronary heart disease then she wouldn't have enjoyed it as much. As many are finding out on a daily basis at frightening rates.

There is no scientific evidence linking meat eaters to death in their 40's, and militant vegans such as yourself, pretending that such evidence exists, is more harmful than any bacon sandwich.

You have your ethics and passions, good for you, but you and your cult continue to score spectacular own goals with your scare tactics.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 18:31 - Mar 21 with 1921 viewsHighjack

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 18:25 - Mar 21 by Jack_Kass

There is no scientific evidence linking meat eaters to death in their 40's, and militant vegans such as yourself, pretending that such evidence exists, is more harmful than any bacon sandwich.

You have your ethics and passions, good for you, but you and your cult continue to score spectacular own goals with your scare tactics.

Yes I've said lots of times I can see the vegan argument when it comes to ethics and criticism of the meat industry etc, but making up false facts like 'humans are herbivores' is so beyond ridiculous I can barely stop laughing everytime I hear it.

Especially when backed up by fake science by the vegan society.

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 19:05 - Mar 21 with 1909 viewsNogginthenog

"Mam my egg isnt fresh"

Oh just shut up and eat it.

"Ok but can I leave the beak"
Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 19:19 - Mar 21 with 1892 viewsBrynCartwright

In Mad Max Fury Rd human milk is seen as alright.

How many fathers here hasn't tried it? Barely a one I'll wager.

Quite tasty to be honest, or am I a sick feck?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 19:25 - Mar 21 with 1888 viewsHighjack

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 19:19 - Mar 21 by BrynCartwright

In Mad Max Fury Rd human milk is seen as alright.

How many fathers here hasn't tried it? Barely a one I'll wager.

Quite tasty to be honest, or am I a sick feck?

I've tried human milk, was raised on the stuff.

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 19:54 - Mar 21 with 1876 viewsAmbergambler

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 16:58 - Mar 21 by E20Jack

Not lucky, just very good genes.
Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 21:48 - Mar 21 with 1850 viewsE20Jack

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 18:31 - Mar 21 by Highjack

Yes I've said lots of times I can see the vegan argument when it comes to ethics and criticism of the meat industry etc, but making up false facts like 'humans are herbivores' is so beyond ridiculous I can barely stop laughing everytime I hear it.

Especially when backed up by fake science by the vegan society.

Why is it a false fact? Because you won't accept it?

We both know you do not burst out laughing every time you hear it. In fact it annoys you as you cannot put a single legible argument against it.

I can.

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 21:52 - Mar 21 with 1845 viewsE20Jack

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 18:25 - Mar 21 by Jack_Kass

Absolutely no scare tactics here my friend.

Can you point to one?

I would suggest the cult would be described as the herbivores all pretending it's OK to slaughter other beings and ingest them against all natural instinct and of course against medical science. (Whether you and others like that or not).

Eating meat won't condemn you to death at a certain age just like smoking won't. But your chances of dying from diet related diseases including colon cancer and heart disease, type 2.diabetes etc are massively increased... which of course are among the biggest killers in our society.

I would imagine every single scientist on the planet will confirm this, not to mention your GP or other frontline medical practitioner seeing it daily - and it's rise. Your Government will even tell you, somewhere obscure as to not affect the industries too much and also finally the World Health Organisation will tell you... or you could listen to such morons as HighJack of course.

It is simply because we should not be eating it, and certainly at the very least not in the amount society does. It is quite literally killing them. Not a scare tactic in the slightest. All the information and all the peer reviewed fact is there for you.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2018 22:04]

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 18:01 - Mar 22 with 1787 viewsHighjack

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 21:48 - Mar 21 by E20Jack

Why is it a false fact? Because you won't accept it?

We both know you do not burst out laughing every time you hear it. In fact it annoys you as you cannot put a single legible argument against it.

I can.

The argument that humans eat and have always ate meat, fruit, fish, eggs, vegetables, insects and fungi and gain nutrition from a wide variety of different foodstuffs and are therefore classified as omnivores by every single biologist in the world apart from the ones working for the vegan society?

It would be really hard to provide evidence to support that argument. Oh no wait. It isn’t. It is absolute categorical fact.

Your argument is as ridiculous as those who are convinced that the earth is flat. You’ve seen some articles and taken it for scientific fact, whilst the rest of the world look on bemused, trying to work out if you’re actually serious or not.

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 19:53 - Mar 22 with 1764 viewsLord_Bony

Eating meat is not harmful to humans as we are omnivores.

But eating too much of the WRONG MEAT in modern society IS a big problem.

Pigs and cows are the worse,while lamb and wild fish for example are much safer because they don’t contain harmful growth hormones fed to cattle and pigs and farmed salmon.

What do these hyper-productive animals have in common? Thanks to injections and implants (in the case of cows) or genetic engineering (in the case of salmon), they contain artificially high levels of sex or growth hormones.

This is what causes so much harm and disease to modern humans...a problem our ancestors never had.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 00:46 - Mar 23 with 1713 viewsE20Jack

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 18:01 - Mar 22 by Highjack

The argument that humans eat and have always ate meat, fruit, fish, eggs, vegetables, insects and fungi and gain nutrition from a wide variety of different foodstuffs and are therefore classified as omnivores by every single biologist in the world apart from the ones working for the vegan society?

It would be really hard to provide evidence to support that argument. Oh no wait. It isn’t. It is absolute categorical fact.

Your argument is as ridiculous as those who are convinced that the earth is flat. You’ve seen some articles and taken it for scientific fact, whilst the rest of the world look on bemused, trying to work out if you’re actually serious or not.

Having always done something (questionable) is not any sort of reason as to why we are natural meat eaters.

Surely the physiological effects of eating meat not to mention our biological features and natural instincs are far more telling.

I am afraid saying we always have is not an argument. Humans have always raped too, but it is certainly not healthy and absolutely something that in the modern day we should know not to do.

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 01:02 - Mar 23 with 1711 viewsE20Jack

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 19:53 - Mar 22 by Lord_Bony

Eating meat is not harmful to humans as we are omnivores.

But eating too much of the WRONG MEAT in modern society IS a big problem.

Pigs and cows are the worse,while lamb and wild fish for example are much safer because they don’t contain harmful growth hormones fed to cattle and pigs and farmed salmon.

What do these hyper-productive animals have in common? Thanks to injections and implants (in the case of cows) or genetic engineering (in the case of salmon), they contain artificially high levels of sex or growth hormones.

This is what causes so much harm and disease to modern humans...a problem our ancestors never had.

I disagree. I would say all meat has a negative impact on the body, its like smoking really, the more you do the worse it is.

Anyone can make themselves an omnivore. Put beef pellets in cow-feed and they will eat it, technically they will be omnivorous as a result but a cow is still a herbivore.

Yes you are right that factory farming has made an already unhealthy habit an even more unhealthy one, but the trans fats and sat fats are there regardless of hormone injections. Neither of which are compatible to human biological make up in even moderate amounts..

This is why many that get diagnosed with such awful diseases like yourself often go straight back to a plant based diet. In many cases has actually reversing type 2 diabetes and heart disease and there are studies into its affects on reversing cancer.

Natural meat eaters do not get these diseases so easily due to eating what is essentially their natural diet.

https://nutritionfacts.org/video/cancer-reversal-through-diet/

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 10:49 - Mar 23 with 1647 viewsHighjack

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 00:46 - Mar 23 by E20Jack

Having always done something (questionable) is not any sort of reason as to why we are natural meat eaters.

Surely the physiological effects of eating meat not to mention our biological features and natural instincs are far more telling.

I am afraid saying we always have is not an argument. Humans have always raped too, but it is certainly not healthy and absolutely something that in the modern day we should know not to do.

Rape? Really?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024