Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? 13:16 - Mar 19 with 10173 viewsJack_Kass

[Post edited 19 Mar 2018 13:17]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 20:52 - Mar 19 with 1939 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 15:53 - Mar 19 by WarwickHunt

Alan Taylor* on HTV, mun.

*of Tinker and Taylor "fame'.

Derek. F*cking. Batey.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 20:55 - Mar 19 with 1932 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 17:38 - Mar 19 by londonlisa2001

They do a lovely hake in the Bras mind. And I like their jacket potatoes. I find their chips too greasy.

Oh Lisa, you're so P.C. aye.
Greasy chips indeed. And the steak is lovely too.Strictly medium for me. Lashings of Pepper sauce too

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 21:05 - Mar 19 with 1923 viewsWarwickHunt

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 20:52 - Mar 19 by Brynmill_Jack

Derek. F*cking. Batey.

Alan. Fûcking. Taylor.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/remembering-original-mr--mrs-20600
Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 22:14 - Mar 19 with 1891 viewsexiledclaseboy

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 17:32 - Mar 19 by waynekerr55

Back to the OP. Rare, but properly rested. Definitely not on a fûcking sizzling plate like they do at the fine dining Mecca that is La Brasserie (don't know the spelling).

Got to be some sweet potato chips with chorizo and some Bernaise too

“Rare but properly rested”.

Hark at Egon Ronay here. ffs it’s a steak.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2018 22:16]

Poll: Tory leader

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 22:16 - Mar 19 with 1887 viewsBrynCartwright

Medium Rare running away with it in the poll.

The meat searing of champions.

Very, very interesting to gastronauts.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 22:29 - Mar 19 with 1876 viewsJack_Kass

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 22:16 - Mar 19 by BrynCartwright

Medium Rare running away with it in the poll.

The meat searing of champions.

Very, very interesting to gastronauts.

The poster who went solo and voted for 'well' is ruing their mis-steak

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 22:47 - Mar 19 with 1869 viewsmax936

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 22:14 - Mar 19 by exiledclaseboy

innit, slap it on a plate bucket of chips, mushrooms, onions, Dijon mustard and two slices of proper bread and real butter for chip butties, followed by a bucket of tea and a custard slice my Friday night treat that

and peas forgot those fukers.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2018 22:51]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 23:41 - Mar 19 with 1854 viewsWarwickHunt

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 22:14 - Mar 19 by exiledclaseboy

We have our "well" voter.
Login to get fewer ads

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 23:55 - Mar 19 with 1849 viewsWarwickHunt

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 22:47 - Mar 19 by max936

innit, slap it on a plate bucket of chips, mushrooms, onions, Dijon mustard and two slices of proper bread and real butter for chip butties, followed by a bucket of tea and a custard slice my Friday night treat that

and peas forgot those fukers.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2018 22:51]

You are Jay Rayner and I claim my five pounds.

Talk of the devil...

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/mar/11/farm-girl-cafe-chelsea-we-d
Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 06:23 - Mar 20 with 1804 viewsjackal

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 17:32 - Mar 19 by waynekerr55

Back to the OP. Rare, but properly rested. Definitely not on a fûcking sizzling plate like they do at the fine dining Mecca that is La Brasserie (don't know the spelling).

Got to be some sweet potato chips with chorizo and some Bernaise too

Those sizzling plates in The Bras are ridiculous.

I like my steak rare but by the time it's finished it's well done.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024