Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? 13:16 - Mar 19 with 10478 viewsJack_Kass

[Post edited 19 Mar 2018 13:17]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:17 - Mar 19 with 6047 viewsHighjack

Preferably thrown in the bin so I can fully enjoy my organic, fair trade, free range carrot.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:19 - Mar 19 with 6040 viewsJack_Kass

On a side note, has anyone ever had steaks and eggs for breakfast?

Breakfast of kings, and men.

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:20 - Mar 19 with 6037 viewsPegojack

FFS, is this site turning into some throwback version of 'Mr & Mrs'?

PS I can vaguely remember that program in its original format on a regional television channel (was it Borders?) hosted by some slimeball called Derek Batey or something.
Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:20 - Mar 19 with 6032 viewsE20Jack

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:17 - Mar 19 by Highjack

Preferably thrown in the bin so I can fully enjoy my organic, fair trade, free range carrot.

Or any other multitude of natural food sources of course.

You can deal with your guilt directly you know. You don't have to go through this charade every time someone brings up unhealthy and unethical practices.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:21 - Mar 19 with 6030 viewsjackal

Steak Tartare with raw egg yolk on top.

Not p.c. but delicious.
Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:22 - Mar 19 with 6028 viewsHighjack

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:21 - Mar 19 by jackal

Steak Tartare with raw egg yolk on top.

Not p.c. but delicious.

You monster.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:25 - Mar 19 with 6016 viewsHighjack

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:19 - Mar 19 by Jack_Kass

Breakfast of lions and crocodiles more like.

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:26 - Mar 19 with 6010 viewsBrynCartwright

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Login to get fewer ads

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:28 - Mar 19 with 6004 viewsE20Jack

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:25 - Mar 19 by Highjack

Breakfast of lions and crocodiles more like.

I don't think they have the dexterity to crack an egg.

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:31 - Mar 19 with 6000 viewsBanosswan

Preferably still mooing.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:31 - Mar 19 with 6000 viewsHighjack

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:28 - Mar 19 by E20Jack

I don't think they have the dexterity to crack an egg.

Wrong again.

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:36 - Mar 19 with 5987 viewsE20Jack

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:31 - Mar 19 by Highjack

Wrong again.

Again? Can't remember being wrong once yet.

Look at the posts I was replying to then show me a lion cracking an egg for the yolk to plonk on top of its tatare.

A brick can crack an egg, but not in the context of the current discussion.

Cheers.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2018 13:38]

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:42 - Mar 19 with 5974 viewsBanosswan

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:36 - Mar 19 by E20Jack

Again? Can't remember being wrong once yet.

Look at the posts I was replying to then show me a lion cracking an egg for the yolk to plonk on top of its tatare.

A brick can crack an egg, but not in the context of the current discussion.

Cheers.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2018 13:38]

The context was who's had steak and eggs for breakfast, not was it haute cuisine.

That Lion is showing she is quite capable of having steak and eggs for breakfast.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:43 - Mar 19 with 5972 viewsHighjack

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:42 - Mar 19 by Banosswan

The context was who's had steak and eggs for breakfast, not was it haute cuisine.

That Lion is showing she is quite capable of having steak and eggs for breakfast.

Despite lions being natural herbivores they still eat meat. I guess they must be an anomaly.

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:44 - Mar 19 with 5969 viewsE20Jack

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:42 - Mar 19 by Banosswan

Not in the context I was replying.

A lion or crocodile does not have the dexterity to crack an egg and plonk the yolk on top of a steak.

That simple.

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:46 - Mar 19 with 5961 viewsE20Jack

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:43 - Mar 19 by Highjack

Despite lions being natural herbivores they still eat meat. I guess they must be an anomaly.

Lions have all the characteristics of natural carnivores.

The opposite to humans.

Funny that.

You can never win on this subject HJ, simply because you are wrong. But I do admire your tenacity.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2018 13:47]

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:47 - Mar 19 with 5953 viewsHighjack

A lion has incredible dexterity.

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:48 - Mar 19 with 5950 viewsSTID2017

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:19 - Mar 19 by Jack_Kass

Often had that on hols especially

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:48 - Mar 19 with 5948 viewsE20Jack

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:47 - Mar 19 by Highjack

A lion has incredible dexterity.

Doesn't.

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:48 - Mar 19 with 5949 viewsBanosswan

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:44 - Mar 19 by E20Jack

Not in the context I was replying.

A lion or crocodile does not have the dexterity to crack an egg and plonk the yolk on top of a steak.

That simple.

The context was you directly quoting Highjack who directly quoted 'Who has eaten steak and eggs for breakfast?'.

That simple really.

The tartar comment was a different one.

That simple really.

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:50 - Mar 19 with 5944 viewsE20Jack

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:48 - Mar 19 by Banosswan

The context was you directly quoting Highjack who directly quoted 'Who has eaten steak and eggs for breakfast?'.

That simple really.

The tartar comment was a different one.

That simple really.

Who was directly in a thread regarding steak and egg yolks.

You can't decide what my comment was about I am afraid.

That simple.

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:53 - Mar 19 with 5937 viewsBanosswan

Then there's no point in having a conversation with you, as you can change your mind and manipulate the facts however you so choose.

But you'd never do that would you?

I suggest you gaslight someone else.

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:57 - Mar 19 with 5928 viewsE20Jack

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:53 - Mar 19 by Banosswan

Then there's no point in having a conversation with you, as you can change your mind and manipulate the facts however you so choose.

But you'd never do that would you?

I suggest you gaslight someone else.

Well there is no point if you are going to be ridiculous no.

I have not manipulated any facts.

Eating meat is detrimental to human health, a large part of why there is a worldwide health epidemic, unethical, not energy efficient, is ruining parts of the natural world ... and lions can't crack eggs and separate an egg yolk over their stake.

Feel free to debate any of those points fairly without pedantry.

(A tip, you can't because you would be wrong).

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:57 - Mar 19 with 5927 viewsJack_Kass

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:48 - Mar 19 by STID2017

Often had that on hols especially

The mexicans know the score

Unbelivable Jeff

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:59 - Mar 19 with 5919 viewsHighjack

Lions can run at 50 mph. They can also climb trees under certain circumstances and have incredibly good eyesight in the dark.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024