Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? 13:16 - Mar 19 with 10438 viewsJack_Kass

[Post edited 19 Mar 2018 13:17]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 14:02 - Mar 19 with 2426 viewsE20Jack

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:59 - Mar 19 by Highjack

Lions can run at 50 mph. They can also climb trees under certain circumstances and have incredibly good eyesight in the dark.

If only they were particularly dexterous.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 14:03 - Mar 19 with 2423 viewsJack_Kass

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:59 - Mar 19 by Highjack

Lions can run at 50 mph. They can also climb trees under certain circumstances and have incredibly good eyesight in the dark.

They can shag up to 100 times in two days just to get the female lion pregnant.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 14:08 - Mar 19 with 2415 viewsBanosswan

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:57 - Mar 19 by E20Jack

Well there is no point if you are going to be ridiculous no.

I have not manipulated any facts.

Eating meat is detrimental to human health, a large part of why there is a worldwide health epidemic, unethical, not energy efficient, is ruining parts of the natural world ... and lions can't crack eggs and separate an egg yolk over their stake.

Feel free to debate any of those points fairly without pedantry.

(A tip, you can't because you would be wrong).

Indeed, too much meat is bad for health. We're discussing Lions eating eggs though.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 14:12 - Mar 19 with 2404 viewsE20Jack

I didn't say too much meat, I said eating meat. But for the avoidance of doubt I was referring to even moderate regular consumption. Remember the discussion is "detrimental" and not "not that bad".

The option to discuss lions cracking egg yolks on top of steaks was also on the subject list. The one you wish to discuss you may have to have that with someone else. I have no view on it.

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 14:26 - Mar 19 with 2383 viewsHighjack

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 14:03 - Mar 19 by Jack_Kass

That sort of stamina is incredible. They probably get it from all the nutrients in the eggs they eat.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 14:28 - Mar 19 with 2377 viewsE20Jack

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 14:26 - Mar 19 by Highjack

That sort of stamina is incredible. They probably get it from all the nutrients in the eggs they eat.

Thankfully their bodies can naturally deal with animal products without damaging their health.

Now you are getting it.

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 14:31 - Mar 19 with 2375 viewsBanosswan

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 14:03 - Mar 19 by Jack_Kass

Pfft, I can do 2 times in a 100 days, so what.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 15:00 - Mar 19 with 2346 viewsHighjack

How the hell did a thread about steak get hi-jacked by the mad vegan lobby and diverted onto lions eating eggs?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Login to get fewer ads

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 15:01 - Mar 19 with 2342 viewsE20Jack

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 15:00 - Mar 19 by Highjack

How the hell did a thread about steak get hi-jacked by the mad vegan lobby and diverted onto lions eating eggs?

I think it was something to do with your guilt masking quips..

Yep it was.

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 15:01 - Mar 19 with 2344 viewsBanosswan

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 15:00 - Mar 19 by Highjack

He'll claim he's started Crossfit soon, then we'll never shut him up.

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 15:03 - Mar 19 with 2338 viewsE20Jack

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 15:01 - Mar 19 by Banosswan

No need to take up crossfit. You just have to look at nature. You were not designed with crossfit in mind so it is not in the equation.

Eat what you are supposed to, exercise as much as you are supposed to and you won't go far wrong.

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 15:04 - Mar 19 with 2340 viewsHighjack

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 15:01 - Mar 19 by Banosswan

His scientific claims are hilarious.

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 15:04 - Mar 19 with 2337 viewsE20Jack

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 15:04 - Mar 19 by Highjack

His scientific claims are hilarious.

But correct of course.

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 15:31 - Mar 19 with 2322 viewsDrGonzo

Is it true that people who don't eat meat are bad nonces?
Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 15:34 - Mar 19 with 2318 viewsHighjack

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 15:31 - Mar 19 by DrGonzo

Is it true that people who don't eat meat are bad nonces?

Science has proved that yes.

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 15:53 - Mar 19 with 2304 viewsWarwickHunt

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 13:20 - Mar 19 by Pegojack

FFS, is this site turning into some throwback version of 'Mr & Mrs'?

PS I can vaguely remember that program in its original format on a regional television channel (was it Borders?) hosted by some slimeball called Derek Batey or something.

Alan Taylor* on HTV, mun.

*of Tinker and Taylor "fame'.
Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 17:28 - Mar 19 with 2259 viewsMrSwerve

Have we had the really cool response of 'wipe its arse and throw it on the plate' yet?

Tough men, them.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 17:32 - Mar 19 with 2253 viewswaynekerr55

Back to the OP. Rare, but properly rested. Definitely not on a fûcking sizzling plate like they do at the fine dining Mecca that is La Brasserie (don't know the spelling).

Got to be some sweet potato chips with chorizo and some Bernaise too

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 17:38 - Mar 19 with 2251 viewslondonlisa2001

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 17:32 - Mar 19 by waynekerr55

Back to the OP. Rare, but properly rested. Definitely not on a fûcking sizzling plate like they do at the fine dining Mecca that is La Brasserie (don't know the spelling).

Got to be some sweet potato chips with chorizo and some Bernaise too

They do a lovely hake in the Bras mind. And I like their jacket potatoes. I find their chips too greasy.
Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 17:46 - Mar 19 with 2237 viewsFlashberryjack

Just had a Rump steak (medium rare) chips, onions and mushrooms.....bloody lovely.

ASDA 3 Rump steaks for a tenner (on offer last week) excellent value fair play.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 18:04 - Mar 19 with 2225 viewswaynekerr55

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 17:38 - Mar 19 by londonlisa2001

They do a lovely hake in the Bras mind. And I like their jacket potatoes. I find their chips too greasy.

Their lunchtime menu is tremendous,however I find their evening menu over priced and the service is dreadful, especially as they love to add random deserts, drinks etc onto the bill.

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 18:07 - Mar 19 with 2216 viewswaynekerr55

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 17:46 - Mar 19 by Flashberryjack

Just had a Rump steak (medium rare) chips, onions and mushrooms.....bloody lovely.

ASDA 3 Rump steaks for a tenner (on offer last week) excellent value fair play.

One thing I'm looking forward to when the kitchen is done at mine is having (a) a deep fat fryer and (b) a double oven again. Can't wait

Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 18:09 - Mar 19 with 2216 viewslifelong

Medium rare, garlic, onion, pepper and mushrooms finely diced and fried in the steak juices.. Lashings of mustard.
Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 18:36 - Mar 19 with 2204 viewsWarwickHunt

Rib-eye rare and, as Wayne rightly says, rested. Bearnaise sauce. Malbec.
Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked? on 19:32 - Mar 19 with 2166 viewsmax936

Lions are awesome, but the Tiger is the King for me, that fuker can't separate the yolk from egg either though

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024