Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordi Amat 13:29 - Mar 19 with 3965 viewsbuilthjack

Playing well for Real Betis. I have watched a few of their games on tv and he looks to be doing very well. They are 8th in La Liga, a few points off 5th place.
He has another year left on his contract, so what's he worth? £5m?
[Post edited 19 Mar 2018 13:29]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jordi Amat on 14:16 - Mar 19 with 3308 viewsnantywatcher

worth keeping.
Jordi Amat on 14:49 - Mar 19 with 3255 viewsicecoldjack

With the improvement and confidence injection Carlos has given the team it does make you wonder what he couldt have done with Amat .

Where is Jordi playing by the way ? defensive midfield or centre half ?

He is a decent player but as a centre half he needs a big lump alongside him IMO. He could look very good being part of a back 3 also but if he's getting regular football over there i don't think he'll actually fancy a return, in todays crazy market £ 10 m quid i'd say .
Jordi Amat on 14:54 - Mar 19 with 3250 viewsbuilthjack

Jordi Amat on 14:49 - Mar 19 by icecoldjack

With the improvement and confidence injection Carlos has given the team it does make you wonder what he couldt have done with Amat .

Where is Jordi playing by the way ? defensive midfield or centre half ?

He is a decent player but as a centre half he needs a big lump alongside him IMO. He could look very good being part of a back 3 also but if he's getting regular football over there i don't think he'll actually fancy a return, in todays crazy market £ 10 m quid i'd say .

The game seems I have seen him he is on the left side of a back 3, the role Mawson is playing at present.
Jenkins could sell Mawson for £30m or so and slot in Jordi. We all know how he works.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jordi Amat on 15:18 - Mar 19 with 3202 viewsoldcob

Jordi Amat on 14:54 - Mar 19 by builthjack

The game seems I have seen him he is on the left side of a back 3, the role Mawson is playing at present.
Jenkins could sell Mawson for £30m or so and slot in Jordi. We all know how he works.

Sadly you won't be too far off with that prediction Builth. I always thought Amat a good footballer, but prone to a "mad moment" or two.
Jordi Amat on 15:34 - Mar 19 with 3177 viewsairedale

Betis might be hoping they get him for nowt.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/summer-will-talks-swansea-city-player-hint-upcoming-tr
Jordi Amat on 16:56 - Mar 19 with 3080 viewsswanforthemoney

Betis are constantly broke, they wont be able to offer much. Amat is quality. I wouldn't mind seeing him back, I'd forgotten he was still our player TBH.. If we are going to play 3 centre backs, we obviously need a spare I'd prefer to see Amat than Bartley as one of the four. We could genuinely rotate VDH, Amat, Fede and Alfie. Any three from four.

I stand in the North Stand

Jordi Amat on 17:00 - Mar 19 with 3070 viewsLeonWasGod

Jordi Amat on 15:18 - Mar 19 by oldcob

Sadly you won't be too far off with that prediction Builth. I always thought Amat a good footballer, but prone to a "mad moment" or two.

Nod as mad as Bartley though. I too always thought he was a tidy footballer and worth keeping, but then he wanted to play regular football so I can't see him coming back.
Jordi Amat on 17:00 - Mar 19 with 3070 viewshobo

Yes, give us Boudebouz for free and then you can have Amat for nothing
Login to get fewer ads

Jordi Amat on 17:16 - Mar 19 with 3042 viewsLandore_Jack

Bartley or Amat?

#backtojack

Jordi Amat on 18:01 - Mar 19 with 2979 viewsJango

Jordi Amat on 17:16 - Mar 19 by Landore_Jack

Bartley or Amat?

Both garbage
Jordi Amat on 18:09 - Mar 19 with 2963 viewsmax936

Jordi Amat on 18:01 - Mar 19 by Jango

Both garbage

Harsh that, both are not good enough for the Premier League decent enough run of the mill players who are capable of a decent game, but that's not we need consistency is the key, which Fede, Hoorn and Mawson have all prone to a mistake or two though, but what players aren't.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jordi Amat on 19:27 - Mar 19 with 2830 viewsDyfnant

Jordi Amat on 17:16 - Mar 19 by Landore_Jack

Bartley or Amat?

Bartley’s pretty shite but we’d prob get £5M+ , Amat’s underrated on here; much like VDH but would probably be worth under £5M. No brainer.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Jordi Amat on 20:25 - Mar 19 with 2733 viewsNeath_Jack

Amat will go for a nominal fee, he's not a patch on Bartley at centre back.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jordi Amat on 20:26 - Mar 19 with 2731 viewsCooperman

Carlos has clearly worked on the game of VdH, I would like to therefore see what he can do with Amat.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Jordi Amat on 20:26 - Mar 19 with 2730 viewsNeath_Jack

Jordi Amat on 20:26 - Mar 19 by Cooperman

Carlos has clearly worked on the game of VdH, I would like to therefore see what he can do with Amat.

VDH has always been a tidy player, from day one.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Jordi Amat on 20:30 - Mar 19 with 2723 viewsCooperman

Jordi Amat on 20:26 - Mar 19 by Neath_Jack

VDH has always been a tidy player, from day one.

I rated him about equal to Amat - both had an error per game in them.

Carlos has improved VdH without a shadow of doubt so the question for me is can he make Amat more consistent than Bartley; I believe the answer to that to be a quite favourable.

Jordi Amat on 20:42 - Mar 19 with 2708 viewsNeath_Jack

Jordi Amat on 20:30 - Mar 19 by Cooperman

I rated him about equal to Amat - both had an error per game in them.

Carlos has improved VdH without a shadow of doubt so the question for me is can he make Amat more consistent than Bartley; I believe the answer to that to be a quite favourable.

Nah, he's always been "better" than Amat, all ends up. The only problem with VDH, was he was part of Bradleys lucky dip defence, where if Paolo Maldini was playing in it, would look gash as well.

Jordi Amat on 20:49 - Mar 19 with 2690 viewsCooperman

Jordi Amat on 20:42 - Mar 19 by Neath_Jack

Nah, he's always been "better" than Amat, all ends up. The only problem with VDH, was he was part of Bradleys lucky dip defence, where if Paolo Maldini was playing in it, would look gash as well.

We’ve moved on from those dark days, thankfully.

Three CB’s may be a long term plan in which case I fancy Bartley to be the odd man out of the senior CB’s that are on the books.

Jordi Amat on 20:52 - Mar 19 with 2683 viewsNeath_Jack

Jordi Amat on 20:49 - Mar 19 by Cooperman

We’ve moved on from those dark days, thankfully.

Three CB’s may be a long term plan in which case I fancy Bartley to be the odd man out of the senior CB’s that are on the books.

I agree, that the three playing now, are and always will be first choice whilst fit. However, we still need at least one back up centre back, and Bartley is fine for that. They're not going to bring Amat back for it, and i doubt very much he wants it now, after getting regular game time out there.

Jordi Amat on 20:58 - Mar 19 with 2675 viewsjasper_T

Everyone looks better playing in the 3 at the back system, even Bartley who is absolute wnk. Amat would be a great asset for us, especially if Mawson goes for silly English Prospect money.
Jordi Amat on 21:11 - Mar 19 with 2657 viewsAl_Bundy

Amat is not suited to the prem. He has no pace, no real aerial presence and a walking yellow card and some would want him back. Lol
Jordi Amat on 22:01 - Mar 19 with 2592 viewsMrSwerve

I like Jordi. We're not struggling in that position at the moment but it'll depend what happens in the summer in terms of transfers.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Jordi Amat on 22:25 - Mar 19 with 2562 viewsE20Jack

Shows how weak that league really is.

He's fine as a back up.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Jordi Amat on 13:35 - Mar 20 with 2293 viewsTheKirkyLife

I remember when Fed was injured so it was Jordi and Ash at the back in what became an unbeaten start. He was utterly immense before his injury.

I like what Betis have done; they've turned him into an Eric Dier type who can slot into a back three as well as moving forward to play as a midfield anchor.

He could be a very useful utility player to keep with how decimated our midfield could be come the Summer transfer window and with Mawson potentially moving on. Keep in mind he's only 25 as well - arguably his best years just around the corner.

A keep for me.
Jordi Amat on 16:17 - Mar 20 with 2198 viewsTom1912

Jordi Amat on 22:01 - Mar 19 by MrSwerve

I like Jordi. We're not struggling in that position at the moment but it'll depend what happens in the summer in terms of transfers.

Could do with another for backup if 3 CBs is the long term plan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024