Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LONDON JACKS 15:36 - Mar 19 with 8107 viewsvetchfield

Any on here?
LONDON JACKS on 17:11 - Mar 22 with 3061 viewsGlyn1

LONDON JACKS on 12:25 - Mar 22 by epaul

Hanwell

Nice pub in Hanwell, near the viaduct.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2018 18:07]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

LONDON JACKS on 17:14 - Mar 22 with 3061 viewsGlyn1

LONDON JACKS on 11:59 - Mar 20 by waynekerr55

What's not to love? They have Aldi, B&M and home bargains all in close proximity mun 😉

Is there really no branch of Waitrose within 40 miles of Swansea? How do those poor people cope?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

LONDON JACKS on 19:57 - Mar 22 with 2998 viewsepaul

LONDON JACKS on 17:11 - Mar 22 by Glyn1

Nice pub in Hanwell, near the viaduct.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2018 18:07]

Yeah, never been in it though

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

LONDON JACKS on 20:02 - Mar 22 with 2983 viewstrampie

LONDON JACKS on 11:59 - Mar 20 by waynekerr55

What's not to love? They have Aldi, B&M and home bargains all in close proximity mun 😉

So has Cross Hands.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

LONDON JACKS on 20:09 - Mar 22 with 2978 viewswaynekerr55

LONDON JACKS on 20:02 - Mar 22 by trampie

So has Cross Hands.

I have taken advantage whilst in the area Tramps!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

LONDON JACKS on 20:14 - Mar 22 with 2969 viewschad

LONDON JACKS on 20:02 - Mar 22 by trampie

So has Cross Hands.

Doc Penfro also
LONDON JACKS on 23:06 - Mar 23 with 2871 viewsjackrabbit

LONDON JACKS on 19:57 - Mar 22 by epaul

Yeah, never been in it though

I've been through Hanwell many times...when the M4 has been nackered and had to take evasive action! Always planned to visit the zoo there. You're not far from one of my favourite National Trust houses - Osterley House- well worth a visit. Did you used to go to the Trust meetings at the London Welsh centre the night before we played in London - at Arsenal for instance? Those were the days when Huw was still a club hero and was happy to meet and mix with us supporters. How times have changed!
LONDON JACKS on 16:19 - Mar 24 with 2790 viewsepaul

LONDON JACKS on 23:06 - Mar 23 by jackrabbit

I've been through Hanwell many times...when the M4 has been nackered and had to take evasive action! Always planned to visit the zoo there. You're not far from one of my favourite National Trust houses - Osterley House- well worth a visit. Did you used to go to the Trust meetings at the London Welsh centre the night before we played in London - at Arsenal for instance? Those were the days when Huw was still a club hero and was happy to meet and mix with us supporters. How times have changed!

Yeah attended all the meetings from the start, cant see there ever being another one!! I actually bough the big boxset thingy in the very first one in the auction in 2011, I even got Huw to sign it, how times have changed!!

Thanks for the tip of a place to visit

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

LONDON JACKS on 21:00 - Mar 24 with 2739 viewsCooperman

LONDON JACKS on 07:59 - Mar 20 by waynekerr55

Does Hitchin count (Paul I know it's a no from you due to the proximity to Stevenage)

We need an exchange of PM re Hitchin as I’m about to relocate.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

LONDON JACKS on 21:18 - Mar 24 with 2729 viewsLoyal

LONDON JACKS on 23:06 - Mar 23 by jackrabbit

Which should tell anyone with any doubt what a smiling assasin, calculating cnt he is.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

LONDON JACKS on 21:39 - Mar 24 with 2712 viewswaynekerr55

LONDON JACKS on 21:00 - Mar 24 by Cooperman

Just dropped you one Mr Man!

LONDON JACKS on 21:43 - Mar 24 with 2698 viewsLoyal

LONDON JACKS on 21:39 - Mar 24 by waynekerr55

Just dropped you one Mr Man!

Had a little tickle with an off duty copper from there at a swans game once. Was an obnoxious prick. Said he was a swans fan. Prick.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

LONDON JACKS on 23:18 - Mar 24 with 2671 viewsMuteswan

LONDON JACKS on 21:00 - Mar 24 by Cooperman

My son lives in Royston , works in Cambridge and London,we’ve stayed in Letchworth and Baldock both very nice. Been to Hitchen, seems very nice as well but got caught up in an horrendous traffic jam there which put me off a little. Overall a very pleasant place to live in that area I think. House prices are generally much higher than Swansea going on what my son has told me. All on train line to London, so high prIces to be expected.
LONDON JACKS on 09:13 - Mar 25 with 2611 viewswaynekerr55

LONDON JACKS on 21:43 - Mar 24 by Loyal

Had a little tickle with an off duty copper from there at a swans game once. Was an obnoxious prick. Said he was a swans fan. Prick.

I hope you tea bagged him.

LONDON JACKS on 09:16 - Mar 25 with 2604 viewsLoyal

LONDON JACKS on 09:13 - Mar 25 by waynekerr55

I hope you tea bagged him.

I think his name was Jeremy.

LONDON JACKS on 09:43 - Mar 25 with 2599 viewswaynekerr55

LONDON JACKS on 23:18 - Mar 24 by Muteswan

My son lives in Royston , works in Cambridge and London,we’ve stayed in Letchworth and Baldock both very nice. Been to Hitchen, seems very nice as well but got caught up in an horrendous traffic jam there which put me off a little. Overall a very pleasant place to live in that area I think. House prices are generally much higher than Swansea going on what my son has told me. All on train line to London, so high prIces to be expected.

I've noticed the traffic has got worse in the 15 months I've lived here.

That said I usually cycle to the station which helps

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024