Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ant McPartlin 19:57 - Mar 19 with 11488 viewsJackfath

Where do the jury of Planet Swans stand on this one?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Ant McPartlin on 23:49 - Mar 19 with 2055 viewssP7qupUf

Know someone who works on the production team of his take away. Apparently a very unpleasant ballooned. Dec on the other hand is apparently the complete opposite and a true gent.
Ant McPartlin on 23:56 - Mar 19 with 2046 viewsWarwickHunt

Ant McPartlin on 21:34 - Mar 19 by Jackfath

Have some compassion.

With soda, ice and lemon?

Just seen the video - it's outside the old Watney's Brewery and about 50 yards from my office.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2018 23:58]
Ant McPartlin on 00:15 - Mar 20 with 2025 viewsTNT

Apparently, Jonjo Shelvey had offered him out in the car park.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Ant McPartlin on 00:32 - Mar 20 with 2000 viewsbonymine

Ant McPartlin on 21:37 - Mar 19 by Swanjaxs

Just goes to show all the money in the world can't buy you even one brain cell...

Very true mate money buys you nothing but corruption, short term power and influence .......can you really imagine Martin Morgan’s girlfriend going out with him if he was packing parcels in Amazon 😂😂😂

martin morgan image

Sorry no image available but no need to thank me for that your kids can sleep easy tonight thanks
👍😂
[Post edited 20 Mar 2018 0:34]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Ant McPartlin on 01:48 - Mar 20 with 1972 viewsCooperman

Ant McPartlin on 23:49 - Mar 19 by sP7qupUf

Know someone who works on the production team of his take away. Apparently a very unpleasant ballooned. Dec on the other hand is apparently the complete opposite and a true gent.

Aye, he’s full of hot air.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Ant McPartlin on 03:56 - Mar 20 with 1939 viewsLoyal

Saturday night tv will never be the same.
Thank fck.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ant McPartlin on 06:52 - Mar 20 with 1904 viewsbuilthjack

I wonder if the rehab thing an order from his agent to get the sympathy vote.
Most ordinary people if they were done for drink driving would go to court and face the music. Probably lose their job if needed a licence, and not even think of rehab as couldn't afford it.
This cnt needs to be treated the same as anyone else. Knob.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ant McPartlin on 06:54 - Mar 20 with 1904 viewsKennedy

It's Dec you have to feel for.

Unless he can go it alone, which is doubtful. As they come as a 'pair'

Maybe just retire with the millions you already have.

Just call me JFK

Login to get fewer ads

Ant McPartlin on 09:09 - Mar 20 with 1828 viewslegoman

Ant McPartlin on 06:54 - Mar 20 by Kennedy

It's Dec you have to feel for.

Unless he can go it alone, which is doubtful. As they come as a 'pair'

Maybe just retire with the millions you already have.

Dec nett worth also £62M

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Ant McPartlin on 09:44 - Mar 20 with 1808 viewsJack_Meoff

Ant McPartlin on 09:09 - Mar 20 by legoman

Dec nett worth also £62M

#prayfordec

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Ant McPartlin on 12:16 - Mar 20 with 1753 viewsWingstandwood

Ant McPartlin on 23:49 - Mar 19 by sP7qupUf

That has been backed up by newspaper reporting this morning! Apparently he was giving the police all the "Don't you know who I am" bollocks that always tends to come with celebrity self indulgence and self importance. Despite traumatising a young family including a young injured three year old child he showed zero conscience, zero respect, zero empathy, zero humility, zero-apology, zero sympathy, and zero regret!

He's a lowlife waster!...Make an example of him and giving a few months inside! If I was a judge I wouldn't fall for the 'get-out-of-jail-card' PR initiative bollocks and heartbleeds 'rehab' stunt he's subsequently pulled just to get him out of the deep doo-dah.

Argus!

Ant McPartlin on 13:25 - Mar 20 with 1709 viewsEbo

Saturday night taken away

*grabs coat*

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Ant McPartlin on 13:27 - Mar 20 with 1707 viewsAmbergambler

Drink driving is unforgivable, no one in their right mind would do it. He could easily have killed someone.

When I saw the pictures of him getting out of the car he has the look of someone who has pressed the self destruct button.
Ant McPartlin on 13:31 - Mar 20 with 1698 viewssainthelens

He's a suicide case waiting to happen.
Ant McPartlin on 13:31 - Mar 20 with 1697 viewsSwanjaxs

Having just seen the video of the aftermath of the crash McPartlin isn't just over the limit, he's absolutely steaming!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Ant McPartlin on 14:02 - Mar 20 with 1678 viewsSoberBaker

Ant McPartlin on 13:31 - Mar 20 by sainthelens

That's the first thing I said to Mrs B when the story broke.

*updates 2018 death pool*

AMOW

Ant McPartlin on 15:52 - Mar 20 with 1644 viewsEbo

Ant McPartlin on 14:02 - Mar 20 by SoberBaker

That's the first thing I said to Mrs B when the story broke.

*updates 2018 death pool*

Jaffa stuffed in gob and found in a wardrobe wrapped in a bin liner is my bet.

Lump on baker

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Ant McPartlin on 16:13 - Mar 20 with 1634 viewsSoberBaker

Ant McPartlin on 15:52 - Mar 20 by Ebo

Jaffa stuffed in gob and found in a wardrobe wrapped in a bin liner is my bet.

Lump on baker

He'll be found, lying there, surrounded in his own piss & vomit, in a dingy bedsit in Marley Potts by the end of Autumn is my bet.

I'm just not sure which inanimate object will be found up his clay pit at the time of death - I think I'll go for 'Can of Silvikrin (Max Hold) Hairspray'

AMOW

Ant McPartlin on 16:36 - Mar 20 with 1610 viewsswanforthemoney

Ant McPartlin on 00:15 - Mar 20 by TNT

Apparently, Jonjo Shelvey had offered him out in the car park.

When he got there, he found Shelvey had nicked his alloys.

I stand in the North Stand

Ant McPartlin on 19:10 - Mar 20 with 1504 viewsalltjack

Ant McPartlin on 20:53 - Mar 19 by Banosswan

He should receive the correct level of punishment for his offence.

Being a celebrity shouldn't influence anything.

The fact a three year old was hurt shouldn't influence anything.

He was over the limit and crashed.

Being a celebrity should influence the punishment
A very well known character from our village(Trebanos) only this week was convicted of drink driving.He received a 20 month ban and a £600 fine which was the(arguably) correct level of punishment for his offence.This has resulted in putting at least 2 hours on his working day ,having to walk a mile plus every morning and night to catch a bus ,it has also made a significant impact on his social life and that of his dependant family
(rightly so)
The same could not be said if this was the punishment for this celebrity.In these cases where money isnt an object the only way to punish him is take away his liberty.Be that imprisonment or better still his leisure time in community service
Ant McPartlin on 19:42 - Mar 20 with 1477 viewsgosfordjack

Ant McPartlin on 19:10 - Mar 20 by alltjack

Being a celebrity should influence the punishment
A very well known character from our village(Trebanos) only this week was convicted of drink driving.He received a 20 month ban and a £600 fine which was the(arguably) correct level of punishment for his offence.This has resulted in putting at least 2 hours on his working day ,having to walk a mile plus every morning and night to catch a bus ,it has also made a significant impact on his social life and that of his dependant family
(rightly so)
The same could not be said if this was the punishment for this celebrity.In these cases where money isnt an object the only way to punish him is take away his liberty.Be that imprisonment or better still his leisure time in community service

hanging by his bollocks is too good for the geordie kant
Ant McPartlin on 19:46 - Mar 20 with 1469 viewstheloneranger

His mother needs locking up, getting in the car with him.

Somebody said on tv, perhaps she was trying to keep him safe!!

The safest thing she could have done was confiscate his keys and phoned a taxi. She's complicit in everything that happened, and she could be convicted of aiding and abetting a drink driving offence

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Ant McPartlin on 20:03 - Mar 20 with 1447 viewsFlashberryjack

Ant McPartlin on 13:31 - Mar 20 by sainthelens

Sadly that can be said about any alcoholic or drug addict.....he is rich enough to get the best help in the world, should he really want to beat his addiction.

Unfortunately that help isn't always available to most other addicts, and with so much drugs in our prisons, going cold Turkey is not an option whilst in there.

I'm not a particular fan of Ant & Dec, and certainly don't condone drink and driving and placing innocent peoples lives at risk, but Ant is a human being after all, and deserves a little compassion, anyone that has seen these addictions close hand, would I'm sure show a little bit, if not compassion, then maybe a little pity.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ant McPartlin on 20:16 - Mar 20 with 1426 viewsJackfath

Ant McPartlin on 20:03 - Mar 20 by Flashberryjack

Sadly that can be said about any alcoholic or drug addict.....he is rich enough to get the best help in the world, should he really want to beat his addiction.

Unfortunately that help isn't always available to most other addicts, and with so much drugs in our prisons, going cold Turkey is not an option whilst in there.

I'm not a particular fan of Ant & Dec, and certainly don't condone drink and driving and placing innocent peoples lives at risk, but Ant is a human being after all, and deserves a little compassion, anyone that has seen these addictions close hand, would I'm sure show a little bit, if not compassion, then maybe a little pity.

I got called a C U N T last night for saying something similar. You get up arrowed. How odd.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Ant McPartlin on 20:30 - Mar 20 with 1402 viewsFlashberryjack

Ant McPartlin on 20:16 - Mar 20 by Jackfath

I got called a C U N T last night for saying something similar. You get up arrowed. How odd.

I don't think you're a c*nt Fathy, and had I read your earlier post I would probably have given you an up arrow, however I will rectify that by awarding you a belated one now.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024