Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As I've said before .... 03:59 - Mar 20 with 3946 viewsLoyal

Why the fck do parents do this ?
Utter cnts.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-43459220

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

As I've said before .... on 06:55 - Mar 20 with 3879 viewsbuilthjack

Desperation I guess. They want to ease the pain for their kid.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

As I've said before .... on 08:15 - Mar 20 with 3793 viewsJack_Meoff

It says in the article he has up to 150 seizures a month - so that's 50 a day (ish) on average? That's a very extreme amount. Wouldn't any parent want to try anything that may help their child?

I'm curious to the reasons why the UK government are adamant that medicinal cannabis should remain illegal despite being the biggest producer of legal cannabis, and more and more evidence of its benefits.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/cannabis-legal-uk-worlds-largest

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

As I've said before .... on 08:21 - Mar 20 with 3786 viewsnantywatcher

As I've said before .... on 08:15 - Mar 20 by Jack_Meoff

It says in the article he has up to 150 seizures a month - so that's 50 a day (ish) on average? That's a very extreme amount. Wouldn't any parent want to try anything that may help their child?

I'm curious to the reasons why the UK government are adamant that medicinal cannabis should remain illegal despite being the biggest producer of legal cannabis, and more and more evidence of its benefits.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/cannabis-legal-uk-worlds-largest

150 divided by 30 = Five
[Post edited 20 Mar 2018 8:25]
As I've said before .... on 08:35 - Mar 20 with 3757 viewsLord_Bony

Cannabis oil has without a doubt helped save my life in the fight against cancer. I use the strong stuff along with many other things in conjunction with chemotherapy...I've had great results with minimum side effects.

Most governments of the world now recognise its medicinal benefits except the U.K.

In America it is now legal in 46 states.

It works,the human body has lots of cannibinoid receptors...we even make our own version of it in small amounts.

Legalise it for medicinal purposes....it really does work for some people for many ailments.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

As I've said before .... on 09:34 - Mar 20 with 3669 viewsJack_Meoff

As I've said before .... on 08:21 - Mar 20 by nantywatcher

150 divided by 30 = Five
[Post edited 20 Mar 2018 8:25]

Ha! I stand corrected, I shouldn't attempt even simple arithmetic before 9 o'clock obviously.

Point still stands though about medicinal cannabis, as Bony's post above demonstrates.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2018 9:34]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

As I've said before .... on 09:35 - Mar 20 with 3665 viewsSwanzay

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-derbyshire-43463976/cannabis-oil-meet-th
As I've said before .... on 09:58 - Mar 20 with 3636 viewsMrSwansea

As I've said before .... on 08:35 - Mar 20 by Lord_Bony

Cannabis oil has without a doubt helped save my life in the fight against cancer. I use the strong stuff along with many other things in conjunction with chemotherapy...I've had great results with minimum side effects.

Most governments of the world now recognise its medicinal benefits except the U.K.

In America it is now legal in 46 states.

It works,the human body has lots of cannibinoid receptors...we even make our own version of it in small amounts.

Legalise it for medicinal purposes....it really does work for some people for many ailments.

Great news about the oil mate.

Do you mind me asking how it actually helps? i.e with pain, fighting against it? etc.

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

As I've said before .... on 11:02 - Mar 20 with 3558 viewsswanjackal

Although not as serious a condition as Lord_bony, the only time I have any pain relief from a migraine style headache that I have had pretty much continuously now for 4 straight years coming up in May, is when I have partaken in either the use of CBD oil, or plain old fashion cannabis. It also has helped with other neural problems.

I have been on all manner of pain killers and opioids , and none have given any relief to the point of the cannabidiol forms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Login to get fewer ads

As I've said before .... on 11:04 - Mar 20 with 3551 viewstheloneranger

."Keeping medical cannabis from children is callous, and foolish"

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/feb/19/war-on-drugs-medical-canna

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

As I've said before .... on 13:05 - Mar 20 with 3444 viewsDrGonzo

Failing to see how you can label the parents c*nts for this. Good on them. Trying to improve the life of their child mun.
As I've said before .... on 13:21 - Mar 20 with 3403 viewsAmbergambler

Loyal, I don't understand this thread.

Why are you so angry about parents trying to ease their son's suffering?

There are lots of things in this world to get angry about but this is not one of them!
As I've said before .... on 14:31 - Mar 20 with 3340 viewsSTID2017

If I thought something like this would help my wife or family in any way I'd support it.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

As I've said before .... on 14:58 - Mar 20 with 3314 viewsLord_Bony

As I've said before .... on 11:04 - Mar 20 by theloneranger

."Keeping medical cannabis from children is callous, and foolish"

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/feb/19/war-on-drugs-medical-canna

"Contrast the tears of joy for that mother in the US with the concern facing another mother in Britain. Hannah Deacon sees her six-year-old son, Alfie Dingley, endure up to 30 violent seizures a day. His type of epilepsy is so aggressive that he ended up in hospital 48 times in one year. Then he went to the Netherlands, and enjoyed 24 days without a single attack. The difference seems to have been made by a cannabis-based medication — just three small drops of oil — prescribed by a paediatric neurologist. “We’ve found something that makes him happy,” said his mother.

But since returning to Britain, Alfie has had to return to injections of steroids that are less effective and might eventually cause his organs to fail. This child is another innocent victim of the global war on drugs — perhaps the most foolish aspect of this futile 50-year fight has been the ban on medical marijuana. Now, Pennsylvania has become the 29th state in America to permit its use, while Italy and Germany are among European nations considering this shift."

The law has got to change,we are way behind the times.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

As I've said before .... on 15:27 - Mar 20 with 3269 viewsLord_Bony

As I've said before .... on 09:58 - Mar 20 by MrSwansea

Great news about the oil mate.

Do you mind me asking how it actually helps? i.e with pain, fighting against it? etc.

I hate to keep going on about my condition but after being diagnosed with advanced cancer that has spread to the liver last year I am still here against all the odds. I was fit and healthy with no symptoms.

I haven't had any painful symptoms like some poor souls out there but I'm convinced it has worked with the chemo to reduce the effects of nausea,appetite etc. Cannabis oil has healing qualities.....many, many people with cancer have their symptoms relieved or cured...it does kill cancer cells and tumours.

Makes me laugh when they say it is not scientifically proven so we can't approve it.

The FDA food and drugs agency in America WILL NEVER APPROVE IT ....EVER. They are the main guys. The reason being it would wipe out large profits from the big pharmaceutical companies...they don't want natural cures coming to the market that are proven to work.

If anyone has the time have a look at this video and see the testimonials of people who have been cured from cancer with cannabis oil. A friend of mine has been using it for multiple sclerosis for ten years and he sears by it.

What I'm taking is illegal,if they want to come and get me and put me in jail for up to 11 years then let them...when you're life is on the line you really couldn't give a f@ck what the government thinks.

As I've said before .... on 15:37 - Mar 20 with 3254 viewsMrSwansea

As I've said before .... on 15:27 - Mar 20 by Lord_Bony

I hate to keep going on about my condition but after being diagnosed with advanced cancer that has spread to the liver last year I am still here against all the odds. I was fit and healthy with no symptoms.

I haven't had any painful symptoms like some poor souls out there but I'm convinced it has worked with the chemo to reduce the effects of nausea,appetite etc. Cannabis oil has healing qualities.....many, many people with cancer have their symptoms relieved or cured...it does kill cancer cells and tumours.

Makes me laugh when they say it is not scientifically proven so we can't approve it.

The FDA food and drugs agency in America WILL NEVER APPROVE IT ....EVER. They are the main guys. The reason being it would wipe out large profits from the big pharmaceutical companies...they don't want natural cures coming to the market that are proven to work.

If anyone has the time have a look at this video and see the testimonials of people who have been cured from cancer with cannabis oil. A friend of mine has been using it for multiple sclerosis for ten years and he sears by it.

What I'm taking is illegal,if they want to come and get me and put me in jail for up to 11 years then let them...when you're life is on the line you really couldn't give a f@ck what the government thinks.

Well done mate. I am all for this.

Its atrocious that the relevant governments don't approve. I believe that its down to patents. These pharma companies arent allowed to patent a plant/natural resource.

sorry to make you drag up your illness. Best of luck with everything.

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

As I've said before .... on 19:09 - Mar 20 with 3115 viewsexiledclaseboy

I genuinely can’t see anything in this story that makes time think “those parents, what utter c*nts”. Genuinely confused.

Poll: Tory leader

As I've said before .... on 19:31 - Mar 20 with 3082 viewstheloneranger

As I've said before .... on 15:37 - Mar 20 by MrSwansea

Well done mate. I am all for this.

Its atrocious that the relevant governments don't approve. I believe that its down to patents. These pharma companies arent allowed to patent a plant/natural resource.

sorry to make you drag up your illness. Best of luck with everything.

Yet they're allowed to manufacture opiate drugs from poppies., Co-codamol, codeine, morphine etc

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

As I've said before .... on 21:46 - Mar 20 with 2969 viewsjack2jack

Money mate pure and simple, if the medical profession prescribed more natural health remedies, the large pharmaceutical companies would loose millions, never going to happen, regardless of the fact that natural remedies may be more beneficial in the fight against disease and illness.
As I've said before .... on 21:59 - Mar 20 with 2945 viewsJango

As I've said before .... on 19:09 - Mar 20 by exiledclaseboy

I genuinely can’t see anything in this story that makes time think “those parents, what utter c*nts”. Genuinely confused.

Very strange from the OP. I’m sure if it was his child he’d refuse something that was proven to help in some way.
As I've said before .... on 22:48 - Mar 20 with 2893 viewsLoyal

As I've said before .... on 06:55 - Mar 20 by builthjack

Desperation I guess. They want to ease the pain for their kid.

Then say it how it is, the kid knows fck all about petitions.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

As I've said before .... on 07:56 - Mar 23 with 2604 viewsJack_Meoff

As I've said before .... on 21:46 - Mar 20 by jack2jack

Money mate pure and simple, if the medical profession prescribed more natural health remedies, the large pharmaceutical companies would loose millions, never going to happen, regardless of the fact that natural remedies may be more beneficial in the fight against disease and illness.

Absolutely nailed it there mate. Profit trumps all.

As I've said before .... on 08:03 - Mar 23 with 2598 viewsTaliesin

As I've said before .... on 22:48 - Mar 20 by Loyal

Then say it how it is, the kid knows fck all about petitions.

So your not calling them c*nts for wanting to give their son cannabis but the fact that he handed the petition in??

There's only one c*nt in this thread. C*t!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024