Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last male Northern White Rhino dies 21:16 - Mar 20 with 1506 viewslonglostjack

Very sad. Massive Swans fan. RIP.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-africa-43468066

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Last male Northern White Rhino dies on 21:25 - Mar 20 with 1488 viewsdameedna

The Chinese have a lot to answer for.
Contractors in Africa make a pipeline.
Last male Northern White Rhino dies on 21:40 - Mar 20 with 1476 viewsSwanzay

Just shows how pathetic the human race is, very sad! I was lucky enough to go on Safari in Africa last year, amazing animals!
Last male Northern White Rhino dies on 05:40 - Mar 21 with 1408 viewsMo_Wives

Last male Northern White Rhino dies on 21:40 - Mar 20 by Swanzay

Just shows how pathetic the human race is, very sad! I was lucky enough to go on Safari in Africa last year, amazing animals!

Pathetic? As a species we are not pathetic, my friend. Far from it.

As a big animal lover (massive Swans fan in particular) I find this story very sad. No doubt our success has had a big impact on certain animals...as has been the way of the world stretching back to the beginning of time. The success of one species can wipe out another. The most successful are the ones who have the ability to adapt to a changing world. This is where we rise above....Change to suit our surroundings? F*ck that we'll change our surroundings to suit us...
Cold? We build an enclosed space around us and heat it...Maybe chuck on a mink coat.
Hot? Build a fan...f*ck it, build a pool.
Mountain in the way? Drill a hole through it.
Rain? make an umbrella and write a song about it.

We're even having an existential crisis about our success. Do you think if you were the last human male on a planet of 7billion white Rhino's and one caught you stealing his juniper berries, he'd have a second thought about stomping your pelvis to dust? Would the other Rhinos castigate him for killing off our species? or would they walk away muttering "F*ck wi my juniper bushes, boy"

There is a Yorkshire Terrier in my street. He lost the use of his back legs. He now drags his squeaking little ass around on a tiny little trolly. Did a white Rhino make that trolly for that little dog? Was it a pig or a dolphin that did it? No, it was humans. Evil f*cking humans again.
Show me the Chimpanzee's collecting money to save the whale.
Show me the bears throwing fake blood over other bears for killing salmon.
Show me a Lion who chose a vegan diet.

And let me finally draw your attention to this part of the article...
"His death leaves only two females - his daughter and granddaughter - of the subspecies alive in the world.
Hope for preserving the northern white rhino now lies in developing in vitro fertilisation (IVF) techniques."
So, the species you call pathetic has not given up on saving them, even now that there are no f*cking males left? Apparently, we are going to take advantage of 'cellular technologies' to try and keep these magnificent beasts alive. Where did we get these 'cellular technologies'? Did we steal it from the elephants? did we read it in the book 'The secret knowledge of the Mockingbird'? No we pathetically discovered it...as we do. And now we are pathetically using it to help other species on a planet where success is judged by survival of your own species.

We are many things and we can do better in the way we treat nature, but pathetic we are not. I'm actually often surprised by people with tinfoil hat avatars not realising they think exactly what the New World Order wants them to think so that they can bring in their next plan (humans need population control). Oh, and while we're at it, show me the secret society of evil foxes trying to take over the world. Or the cats making YouTube videos about it or the rats hiding clues in their music videos about it.
No, my friends, never mind the b0llocks. Remember that you are a special individual and part of the most magnificent species to ever grace this planet...probably. Be proud and thank the Lord you are not a Candiru.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Last male Northern White Rhino dies on 08:53 - Mar 21 with 1334 viewsBanosswan

Last male Northern White Rhino dies on 05:40 - Mar 21 by Mo_Wives

Pathetic? As a species we are not pathetic, my friend. Far from it.

As a big animal lover (massive Swans fan in particular) I find this story very sad. No doubt our success has had a big impact on certain animals...as has been the way of the world stretching back to the beginning of time. The success of one species can wipe out another. The most successful are the ones who have the ability to adapt to a changing world. This is where we rise above....Change to suit our surroundings? F*ck that we'll change our surroundings to suit us...
Cold? We build an enclosed space around us and heat it...Maybe chuck on a mink coat.
Hot? Build a fan...f*ck it, build a pool.
Mountain in the way? Drill a hole through it.
Rain? make an umbrella and write a song about it.

We're even having an existential crisis about our success. Do you think if you were the last human male on a planet of 7billion white Rhino's and one caught you stealing his juniper berries, he'd have a second thought about stomping your pelvis to dust? Would the other Rhinos castigate him for killing off our species? or would they walk away muttering "F*ck wi my juniper bushes, boy"

There is a Yorkshire Terrier in my street. He lost the use of his back legs. He now drags his squeaking little ass around on a tiny little trolly. Did a white Rhino make that trolly for that little dog? Was it a pig or a dolphin that did it? No, it was humans. Evil f*cking humans again.
Show me the Chimpanzee's collecting money to save the whale.
Show me the bears throwing fake blood over other bears for killing salmon.
Show me a Lion who chose a vegan diet.

And let me finally draw your attention to this part of the article...
"His death leaves only two females - his daughter and granddaughter - of the subspecies alive in the world.
Hope for preserving the northern white rhino now lies in developing in vitro fertilisation (IVF) techniques."
So, the species you call pathetic has not given up on saving them, even now that there are no f*cking males left? Apparently, we are going to take advantage of 'cellular technologies' to try and keep these magnificent beasts alive. Where did we get these 'cellular technologies'? Did we steal it from the elephants? did we read it in the book 'The secret knowledge of the Mockingbird'? No we pathetically discovered it...as we do. And now we are pathetically using it to help other species on a planet where success is judged by survival of your own species.

We are many things and we can do better in the way we treat nature, but pathetic we are not. I'm actually often surprised by people with tinfoil hat avatars not realising they think exactly what the New World Order wants them to think so that they can bring in their next plan (humans need population control). Oh, and while we're at it, show me the secret society of evil foxes trying to take over the world. Or the cats making YouTube videos about it or the rats hiding clues in their music videos about it.
No, my friends, never mind the b0llocks. Remember that you are a special individual and part of the most magnificent species to ever grace this planet...probably. Be proud and thank the Lord you are not a Candiru.

You wanna watch out for those Grey Squirrels mind. Sneaky bstards are taking over the world.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Last male Northern White Rhino dies on 08:57 - Mar 21 with 1332 viewsMo_Wives

Last male Northern White Rhino dies on 08:53 - Mar 21 by Banosswan

You wanna watch out for those Grey Squirrels mind. Sneaky bstards are taking over the world.

That's nuts

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Last male Northern White Rhino dies on 09:08 - Mar 21 with 1325 viewsBanosswan

Last male Northern White Rhino dies on 08:57 - Mar 21 by Mo_Wives

That's nuts

The greatest asset the human race have had is cynicism. Treat everything new like a threat.

Stupid animals thinking everyone is friendly just makes it easier to whack them over the head and eat.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Last male Northern White Rhino dies on 10:53 - Mar 21 with 1276 viewsdameedna

It is sortvof understandable to try and prevent a rhino elephant hippo or large cat interfering with your compound or playground.

The idea that some nationa prize horn and ivory still though is plain wrong. It is a sad story but it is not about meat.

We have a continent that gave birth to man from which we have migrated and returned to give it a civilised once over whilst denying we came from there in the first place and bred pedigree dogs and cats.
Last male Northern White Rhino dies on 11:13 - Mar 21 with 1263 viewsAmbergambler

Last male Northern White Rhino dies on 09:08 - Mar 21 by Banosswan

The greatest asset the human race have had is cynicism. Treat everything new like a threat.

Stupid animals thinking everyone is friendly just makes it easier to whack them over the head and eat.

Does this include some of the dubious new posters on here?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024