Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone got 21:21 - Mar 20 with 7596 viewsspiderboy

Less interest in the China cup than me?
Or is it just me ,and I should be bearing the Welsh flag across the front of my home?
Anyone got on 21:42 - Mar 20 with 4844 viewsspiderboy

It really is a bad egg ' of a cup tournament,who in hell called it the China cup? And why?
Is the cup made of china?
Giggs first game in charge..no Ramsey etc,the irony of it all grabs you between the short and curlies and rams the head of the sloth from south where the sun never shines..
Don't worry Ryan..You just have to make do with what you got,,Ask previous managers of the Welsh team,find out how they coped when the 'big players went 'missing!
Anyone got on 21:54 - Mar 20 with 4813 viewsspiderboy

Anyone got on 21:42 - Mar 20 by spiderboy

It really is a bad egg ' of a cup tournament,who in hell called it the China cup? And why?
Is the cup made of china?
Giggs first game in charge..no Ramsey etc,the irony of it all grabs you between the short and curlies and rams the head of the sloth from south where the sun never shines..
Don't worry Ryan..You just have to make do with what you got,,Ask previous managers of the Welsh team,find out how they coped when the 'big players went 'missing!

Tumbleweed
Anyone got on 21:56 - Mar 20 with 4807 viewsspiderboy

Anyone got on 21:54 - Mar 20 by spiderboy

Tumbleweed

Hello Hello!
Can you get me through to Planet Swans please Madam?
Anyone got on 22:09 - Mar 20 with 4777 viewsairedale

I gotta DVD called Tin Cup. It’s quite good. I think that people agree with your sentiments about the china one though.
Anyone got on 22:11 - Mar 20 with 4773 viewsSTID2017

Anyone got on 21:56 - Mar 20 by spiderboy

Hello Hello!

No interest in these made up competitions at all.
At a guess the reason it's so quiet on here is that most decent posters are fed up of having their viewpoint constanantly rammed back at them by a small group of individuals who of late have been ruining this forum and calling anyone who doesn't agree with them childish names.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2018 6:31]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Anyone got on 22:12 - Mar 20 with 4773 viewsspiderboy

Anyone got on 22:09 - Mar 20 by airedale

I gotta DVD called Tin Cup. It’s quite good. I think that people agree with your sentiments about the china one though.

That's a relief.
Thought I was the only person alive then for a while..
Anyone got on 22:13 - Mar 20 with 4767 viewsjack2jack

Anyone got on 21:56 - Mar 20 by spiderboy

Hello Hello!

Anyone got on 22:24 - Mar 20 with 4746 viewsspiderboy

Anyone got on 22:11 - Mar 20 by STID2017

At a guess the reason it's so quiet on here is that most decent posters are fed up of having their viewpoint constanantly rammed back at them by a small group of individuals who of late have been ruining this forum and calling anyone who doesn't agree with them childish names.

Yes I have to say that you are 100% on the button.
Disgraceful behaviour,bullies until you face them up.
I was bullied at school and I hated each and every one of them.
Despicable people,
Theres a lot of it on this forum,which is why I don't get involved with the heavier side of "discussions"
Lets just say that the bullies will never win a man to man fight,nor can they win in life because they'r too damn scared to run a fair race..
Theres a great big wide yellow streak of puss flowing through the veins and they can't do anything about it!
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone got on 22:27 - Mar 20 with 4731 viewsbuilthjack

Well they have the Calcutta cup every year so may as well have the China cup. At least it's played in China.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2018 22:28]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anyone got on 22:47 - Mar 20 with 4681 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It’s for holding tea isn’t it?

Scones with jam and clotted cream go very well with tea in a china cup. Cucumber sandwiches not nearly so well in my humble opinion.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Anyone got on 22:54 - Mar 20 with 4663 viewsJBT95

Semi meaningful games have to be better than friendlies.

As long as they give more than what the Swans did v Spurs I can't be disappointed!
Anyone got on 01:19 - Mar 21 with 4574 viewsWanderer

Said it before , say it again, Bring back the home nations!
Anyone got on 06:50 - Mar 21 with 4463 viewsKilkennyjack

Anyone got on 01:19 - Mar 21 by Wanderer

Said it before , say it again, Bring back the home nations!

Wales and the north of Ireland dumped after 100 years cos it was their fault than glorious England had won feck all since 1966.

Anyone got any idea how its gone for England since 1984 ?

Feck em.

Beware of the Risen People

Anyone got on 09:39 - Mar 21 with 4316 viewsbuilthjack

Anyone got on 06:50 - Mar 21 by Kilkennyjack

Wales and the north of Ireland dumped after 100 years cos it was their fault than glorious England had won feck all since 1966.

Feck em.

Ask Iceland

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anyone got on 09:45 - Mar 21 with 4308 viewsLeonWasGod

The what?

Is that what this international break is all about? I've genuinely no interest. When there are cheats like Alli and Rashford in your national team why should should I care?

Edit - sorry , just seen it's only 4 teams with Wales the only home nation. I'll be in work, so no not especially interested.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2018 10:09]
Anyone got on 09:47 - Mar 21 with 4305 viewsSTID2017

Anyone got on 06:50 - Mar 21 by Kilkennyjack

Feck em.

Used to love the Home Internationals.
Seeing Georgie Best down the Vetch as well as Pat Jennings.
Trouncing the English 4-1 at Wrexham and beating them 1-0 at Wembley.
Happy days.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2018 10:00]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Anyone got on 09:50 - Mar 21 with 4300 viewsJack_y_Jwc

The fact the game is on during work hours and live on BBC/S4C means I care, better than staring at excel spreadsheets all day.

I am thinking of doing a 2 week holiday in Southern California for the Mexico friendly end of May though

Anyone got on 09:58 - Mar 21 with 4296 viewsbuilthjack

Anyone got on 09:47 - Mar 21 by STID2017

Happy days.

The game at Wrexham where the English were ripping down walls and throwing bricks at us.
We trounced them on the pitch though.

Anyone got on 10:00 - Mar 21 with 4293 viewsaberhugh

The Home Internationals needed to go as England required a better standard of competition. This would enable them to compete at the top of world football. Playing in the oldest international tournament against lesser Celtic nations just didn't cut the mustard.
That went well, FA spot on.
Anyone got on 10:03 - Mar 21 with 4284 viewsbuilthjack

Anyone got on 10:00 - Mar 21 by aberhugh

The Home Internationals needed to go as England required a better standard of competition. This would enable them to compete at the top of world football. Playing in the oldest international tournament against lesser Celtic nations just didn't cut the mustard.
That went well, FA spot on.

The press build them up as world beaters and they end up believing it.
Sad really.

Anyone got on 10:29 - Mar 21 with 4241 viewsaberhugh

Anyone got on 10:03 - Mar 21 by builthjack

The press build them up as world beaters and they end up believing it.
Sad really.

The eggchasers have had the same disease. The RFU after winning the world cup saw no future for England contiuing to play an annual tournament against their lesser European cousins and wanted to set up in a competion with NZ, SA and the Aussies. Again, top thinking. That shite little place dumped them out of their home World Cup, finished above them this year, the scummy Irish were first and the Scots spanked them. We really do stick to their Hunter wellies and Barbour picnic blankets.
Anyone got on 10:34 - Mar 21 with 4226 viewsDarran

Anyone got on 22:11 - Mar 20 by STID2017

”At a guess the reason it's so quiet on here is that most decent posters are fed up of having their viewpoint constanantly rammed back at them by a small group of individuals who of late have been ruining this forum and calling anyone who doesn't agree with them childish names”

Great post my friend and so utterly true.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone got on 10:38 - Mar 21 with 4220 viewsairedale

Happy days.

Yep, me too. And if I remember rightly, there was a big crowd when Scotland played England not so long ago.
Anyone got on 10:47 - Mar 21 with 4212 viewsWarwickHunt

Happy days.

E for B and Hennessy!

Georgie Best - never seen so much fanny on the NB. Although Cardiff came close once...
Anyone got on 11:33 - Mar 21 with 4172 viewsswan65split

Anyone got on 10:34 - Mar 21 by Darran

”At a guess the reason it's so quiet on here is that most decent posters are fed up of having their viewpoint constanantly rammed back at them by a small group of individuals who of late have been ruining this forum and calling anyone who doesn't agree with them childish names”

Great post my friend and so utterly true.

I agree.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024