Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone got 21:21 - Mar 20 with 7383 viewsspiderboy

Less interest in the China cup than me?
Or is it just me ,and I should be bearing the Welsh flag across the front of my home?
Anyone got on 11:44 - Mar 21 with 2672 viewsNeath_Jack

Anyone got on 10:34 - Mar 21 by Darran

”At a guess the reason it's so quiet on here is that most decent posters are fed up of having their viewpoint constanantly rammed back at them by a small group of individuals who of late have been ruining this forum and calling anyone who doesn't agree with them childish names”

Great post my friend and so utterly true.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Anyone got on 14:14 - Mar 21 with 2603 viewsJackSkellington

Anyone got on 22:27 - Mar 20 by builthjack

Well they have the Calcutta cup every year so may as well have the China cup. At least it's played in China.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2018 22:28]

I heard it's only known as the "China Cup" over here for reasons of decency.

In China its real name is Chu Galswon Cup.
Anyone got on 16:09 - Mar 21 with 2573 viewsSTID2017

Anyone got on 11:44 - Mar 21 by Neath_Jack

Neathie, in general over the years your posts have always been sensible and on subject, even if I have not agreed with them.
You have also posted many good and helpful posts regarding streaming, etc.
It's a shame that of late you are following two posters in particular who post less sensibly than you do normally.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Anyone got on 16:13 - Mar 21 with 2572 viewsDarran

Anyone got on 16:09 - Mar 21 by STID2017

Neathie, in general over the years your posts have always been sensible and on subject, even if I have not agreed with them.
You have also posted many good and helpful posts regarding streaming, etc.
It's a shame that of late you are following two posters in particular who post less sensibly than you do normally.

Well said.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone got on 16:22 - Mar 21 with 2567 viewsABERSWAN

Anyone got on 21:42 - Mar 20 by spiderboy

It really is a bad egg ' of a cup tournament,who in hell called it the China cup? And why?
Is the cup made of china?
Giggs first game in charge..no Ramsey etc,the irony of it all grabs you between the short and curlies and rams the head of the sloth from south where the sun never shines..
Don't worry Ryan..You just have to make do with what you got,,Ask previous managers of the Welsh team,find out how they coped when the 'big players went 'missing!

It has been reported that the FAW will receive £1 million for playing in the China cup,so good pay day for them. Ramsay is having a small operation,so couldn't go,but almost everybody else is there. Not the best time or location for players at this stage of the season,but it's almost certain that Roberts will make his debut,so good luck to him.
Anyone got on 16:32 - Mar 21 with 2562 viewsBarrySwan

Anyone got on 06:50 - Mar 21 by Kilkennyjack

Wales and the north of Ireland dumped after 100 years cos it was their fault than glorious England had won feck all since 1966.

Anyone got any idea how its gone for England since 1984 ?

Feck em.

Well apart from the fact of course that most Wales v Northern Ireland Home internationals must have ranked amongst the worst games of football ever broadcast in the history of the sport.

If ever an event ever set back with a vengeance the grand sport that is watched and enjoyed by millions every Saturday it must surely be the mere mention of :-

Wales v Northern Ireland
Anyone got on 16:35 - Mar 21 with 2560 viewsNeath_Jack

Anyone got on 16:13 - Mar 21 by Darran

Well said.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Anyone got on 17:20 - Mar 21 with 2540 viewsKilkennyjack

Anyone got on 16:32 - Mar 21 by BarrySwan

Well apart from the fact of course that most Wales v Northern Ireland Home internationals must have ranked amongst the worst games of football ever broadcast in the history of the sport.

If ever an event ever set back with a vengeance the grand sport that is watched and enjoyed by millions every Saturday it must surely be the mere mention of :-

Wales v Northern Ireland

Yes - such a shame that they only had players like Best and Charles to field. What a joke, right ? Hahaha ...

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone got on 17:23 - Mar 21 with 2537 viewsKilkennyjack

Anyone got on 09:47 - Mar 21 by STID2017

Used to love the Home Internationals.
Seeing Georgie Best down the Vetch as well as Pat Jennings.
Trouncing the English 4-1 at Wrexham and beating them 1-0 at Wembley.
Happy days.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2018 10:00]

Exactly so.

The English FA tossers who ripped up 100 years of football history should be forced to watch Warnocks Cardiff every week as a suitable punishment.

Feck em.

Anyone got on 17:28 - Mar 21 with 2532 viewsKilkennyjack

Anyone got on 10:00 - Mar 21 by aberhugh

The Home Internationals needed to go as England required a better standard of competition. This would enable them to compete at the top of world football. Playing in the oldest international tournament against lesser Celtic nations just didn't cut the mustard.
That went well, FA spot on.

Next FA idea - a premier league with academies and the worlds finest players. Would improve England no end, world beaters.

Todays midfield of Henderson, Livermore, and Dier is proof of the huge success. Plus Welbeck and Carrol up top. Exciting times.

Anyone got on 18:42 - Mar 21 with 2505 viewsFlashberryjack

Anyone got on 22:13 - Mar 20 by jack2jack

Haven't heard this cover before, thought it was fantastic, thanks

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Anyone got on 19:13 - Mar 21 with 2488 viewsBarrySwan

Anyone got on 17:20 - Mar 21 by Kilkennyjack

Yes - such a shame that they only had players like Best and Charles to field. What a joke, right ? Hahaha ...

I'm not entirely sure what naming one or two world class players has to do with the eternal dross that the Welsh and Northern Irish national sides served up to the public for decade after decade whilst playing each other.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2018 19:14]
Anyone got on 19:59 - Mar 21 with 2454 viewsgiantstoneater

Night shift tonight but will be getting up early to watch it. Be interesting how Giggs sets them up he`s got a lot of people to win over myself included, good luck to him though.
Anyone got on 20:09 - Mar 21 with 2443 viewsbuilthjack

Anyone got on 19:59 - Mar 21 by giantstoneater

Night shift tonight but will be getting up early to watch it. Be interesting how Giggs sets them up he`s got a lot of people to win over myself included, good luck to him though.

I think its on at 11.35pm tomorrow night

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anyone got on 20:47 - Mar 21 with 2423 viewsAlgorfajack

Anyone got on 20:09 - Mar 21 by builthjack

I think its on at 11.35pm tomorrow night

Live on BBC1 Cardiff at 11:15 am, ko 11:30 am

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

Anyone got on 21:25 - Mar 21 with 2388 viewsjack2jack

Anyone got on 18:42 - Mar 21 by Flashberryjack

Haven't heard this cover before, thought it was fantastic, thanks

Gotta be honest Flash, I've never heard it either, tidy version imho👍
Anyone got on 07:44 - Mar 22 with 2306 viewsjasper_T

Anyone got on 20:47 - Mar 21 by Algorfajack

Live on BBC1 Cardiff at 11:15 am, ko 11:30 am

Cheers for this I would have missed it otherwise.
Anyone got on 08:21 - Mar 22 with 2292 viewslifelong

Lots of interest in China, the game is a 60k sell out, I’m quite looking forward to the game.
Anyone got on 13:31 - Mar 22 with 2210 viewsphact0rri

I dunno more money being poured into the FAW and the national team can't be a bad thing, can it?

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Anyone got on 23:03 - Mar 22 with 2125 viewsKilkennyjack

Anyone got on 13:31 - Mar 22 by phact0rri

I dunno more money being poured into the FAW and the national team can't be a bad thing, can it?

Sounds like the FAW will get a cool £1m.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5410219/

Anyone got on 23:45 - Mar 22 with 2112 viewsbuilthjack

Anyone got on 23:03 - Mar 22 by Kilkennyjack

Sounds like the FAW will get a cool £1m.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5410219/

It will pay for a few more artificial pitches inthe WPL

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024