Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is watching Keeping Faith 09:04 - Mar 21 with 6429 viewsmagicdaps10

Thoroughly enjoying but a very mixed up story line with no clear thought on how it is all going to end.

So come on, whoever is watching it, where do you think it is going?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Who is watching Keeping Faith on 09:13 - Mar 21 with 5708 viewsGreatBritton

It's not a bad story but it's absolutely ruined by the worst piece of acting I've seen since I last attended a school play (Eve Myles seems to be trying to conveying seven or more emotions with every twitch, hair flick, goggle eyed stare and grunt). I'm amazed that any director could possibly allow his leading actor to do such an audition piece in a serious drama.
Who is watching Keeping Faith on 09:17 - Mar 21 with 5704 viewsmagicdaps10

Who is watching Keeping Faith on 09:13 - Mar 21 by GreatBritton

It's not a bad story but it's absolutely ruined by the worst piece of acting I've seen since I last attended a school play (Eve Myles seems to be trying to conveying seven or more emotions with every twitch, hair flick, goggle eyed stare and grunt). I'm amazed that any director could possibly allow his leading actor to do such an audition piece in a serious drama.

Agreed, the acting is terrible from her. Not one episode has gone by without me saying to the wife that she is an awful actress.

Who is watching Keeping Faith on 09:30 - Mar 21 with 5694 viewsLeonWasGod

Missus was saying that Eve Myles learnt Welsh so she could do the 2 versions. Pretty impressive if that's the case.
Who is watching Keeping Faith on 09:55 - Mar 21 with 5671 viewsSTID2017

Who is watching Keeping Faith on 09:30 - Mar 21 by LeonWasGod

Missus was saying that Eve Myles learnt Welsh so she could do the 2 versions. Pretty impressive if that's the case.

I read they did it in Welsh first then adapted it for the English version.
Filmed in Laugharne (with the castle etc), Carmarthen and Swansea
Personally enjoying it
[Post edited 21 Mar 2018 10:00]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Who is watching Keeping Faith on 09:59 - Mar 21 with 5666 viewsmagicdaps10

So, any views on how it is going to end?

Racking my brain but can find a final conclusion, normally pretty quick on working story lines out but this one is evading me at present.

Who is watching Keeping Faith on 10:08 - Mar 21 with 5656 viewsSTID2017

Who is watching Keeping Faith on 09:59 - Mar 21 by magicdaps10

Racking my brain but can find a final conclusion, normally pretty quick on working story lines out but this one is evading me at present.

I think Evan has gone into hiding as he is terrified of the local Mafia family and that Irish woman from the Commitments.
I imagine that the guy who is friendly with Faith (not the nice druggie one, the one who drives around in a pick up truck - was in Baker Brothers with the one who's the policeman) will get a gun and end up shooting the Irish one and that nasty girl and her brothers.
Evan will come out of hiding and they'll rebuild the business and all live happily ever after.

Who is watching Keeping Faith on 10:18 - Mar 21 with 5653 viewsmagicdaps10

Who is watching Keeping Faith on 10:08 - Mar 21 by STID2017

I think Evan has gone into hiding as he is terrified of the local Mafia family and that Irish woman from the Commitments.
I imagine that the guy who is friendly with Faith (not the nice druggie one, the one who drives around in a pick up truck - was in Baker Brothers with the one who's the policeman) will get a gun and end up shooting the Irish one and that nasty girl and her brothers.
Evan will come out of hiding and they'll rebuild the business and all live happily ever after.

Quite possible but that Copper(lady) has appeared from nowhere.

The mind boggles.

Who is watching Keeping Faith on 10:47 - Mar 21 with 5627 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Would it be wrong if I told you exactly how it ended?

Login to get fewer ads

Who is watching Keeping Faith on 10:50 - Mar 21 with 5624 viewsPegojack

Another very good series on at the mo on Amazon (firestick) you may not have noticed - The Looming Tower.

Story of the damaging rivalry between the CIA and FBI as they investigated and tried to prevent terrorist activity in the run up to 9/11 and the Twin Towers.

Jeff Daniels is outstanding as the boss of the FBI investigative team, a real revelation to those who only know him from comedy roles like Dumb and Dumber.
Who is watching Keeping Faith on 11:02 - Mar 21 with 5618 viewsmagicdaps10

Who is watching Keeping Faith on 10:47 - Mar 21 by Jack_y_Jwc

Would it be wrong if I told you exactly how it ended?

It would be but i want to know.

Pm the ending if you could?

Who is watching Keeping Faith on 13:02 - Mar 21 with 5572 viewsAguycalledJack

Who is watching Keeping Faith on 09:59 - Mar 21 by magicdaps10

I watched the welsh version so I know what happens.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2018 13:03]
Who is watching Keeping Faith on 13:04 - Mar 21 with 5561 viewsvetchonian

wouldnt it be interesting if the Irish guy who was shot turned out to be Evan's dad?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Who is watching Keeping Faith on 13:14 - Mar 21 with 5550 viewsHighjack

I saw about half hour of it, started to doze off through boredom so switched it off.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Who is watching Keeping Faith on 13:32 - Mar 21 with 5538 viewsmagicdaps10

For me, its all pointing to the drug dealers as being responsible but in dramas like this, it ends up being the ones you least likely think.......so on that assumption, the police might take centre stage in the last episode.

Who is watching Keeping Faith on 13:43 - Mar 21 with 5526 viewsBrynCartwright

Who is watching Keeping Faith on 10:50 - Mar 21 by Pegojack

Another very good series on at the mo on Amazon (firestick) you may not have noticed - The Looming Tower.

Story of the damaging rivalry between the CIA and FBI as they investigated and tried to prevent terrorist activity in the run up to 9/11 and the Twin Towers.

Jeff Daniels is outstanding as the boss of the FBI investigative team, a real revelation to those who only know him from comedy roles like Dumb and Dumber.

JD was absolutely brilliant in Godless on Netflix as well. He is a truly fine actor. Well worth a watch.

Dicky Thorpe liked it as well I seem to recall.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Who is watching Keeping Faith on 13:47 - Mar 21 with 5525 viewsKilkennyjack

Enjoying it.

No idea where Evan is 👍

She is a really big Swans fan of course ...,

Beware of the Risen People

Who is watching Keeping Faith on 13:50 - Mar 21 with 5520 viewsBlasterJack

Who is watching Keeping Faith on 13:43 - Mar 21 by BrynCartwright

JD was absolutely brilliant in Godless on Netflix as well. He is a truly fine actor. Well worth a watch.

Dicky Thorpe liked it as well I seem to recall.

He was excellent in The Newsroom too.
Gutted it was cancelled after 2 series.
Written by Aaron Sorkin (sic) who did the West Wing.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Who is watching Keeping Faith on 22:03 - Mar 21 with 5432 viewsnantywatcher

Who is watching Keeping Faith on 13:50 - Mar 21 by BlasterJack

I loved The Newsroom, brilliant series.
I think Eve Myles is great in her role - so there!
Who is watching Keeping Faith on 22:04 - Mar 21 with 5428 viewsexiledclaseboy

It’s crap. Bang average melodrama.

Poll: Tory leader

Who is watching Keeping Faith on 22:17 - Mar 21 with 5416 viewsSwanseajill

Who is watching Keeping Faith on 22:04 - Mar 21 by exiledclaseboy

It’s crap. Bang average melodrama.

With a little less posturing and staring, less hair wringing and staring out to sea. It could possibly not be too bad.
Just hoping that horrible police women gets her due rewards.
Who is watching Keeping Faith on 22:23 - Mar 21 with 5412 viewsAmbergambler

Who is watching Keeping Faith on 22:17 - Mar 21 by Swanseajill

With a little less posturing and staring, less hair wringing and staring out to sea. It could possibly not be too bad.
Just hoping that horrible police women gets her due rewards.

She should sue her hairdresser!
Who is watching Keeping Faith on 00:54 - Mar 22 with 5371 viewsMuteswan

Who is watching Keeping Faith on 13:50 - Mar 21 by BlasterJack

The West Wing, The Newsroom and Hill Street Blues are three of the best television programmes of all time. Fantastic characters in all three. Desk sgt. Phil Esterhaus ,with his famous “ Hey, let’s be careful out there “ was one of my favourites. I was shocked when I found out he was only 58 when he died.
Who is watching Keeping Faith on 06:54 - Mar 22 with 5328 viewsSTID2017

Who is watching Keeping Faith on 13:32 - Mar 21 by magicdaps10

For me, its all pointing to the drug dealers as being responsible but in dramas like this, it ends up being the ones you least likely think.......so on that assumption, the police might take centre stage in the last episode.

Having just watched this week's episode last night, I would say that policewoman is defitinely implicated.

Who is watching Keeping Faith on 09:23 - Mar 22 with 5292 viewsWxmJax

Watching on catch up. It's pretty dire but wife and son like it. You have to take your brain out to watch this garbage it is so incredulous and I now have concerns about my wife and son, both of whom I usually find to be quite intelligent.

I don't blame the husband for going missing. He probably read the script again and thought sod it, I'm off.

And as for the body in the quarry being an animal and the faff surrounding it, they brought it out in a body bag
It's just so baaaaaaa'd

The policeman is married to the detective in real life by the way as is Myles to her missing husband.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Who is watching Keeping Faith on 09:29 - Mar 22 with 5281 viewsSTID2017

Who is watching Keeping Faith on 09:23 - Mar 22 by WxmJax

Watching on catch up. It's pretty dire but wife and son like it. You have to take your brain out to watch this garbage it is so incredulous and I now have concerns about my wife and son, both of whom I usually find to be quite intelligent.

I don't blame the husband for going missing. He probably read the script again and thought sod it, I'm off.

And as for the body in the quarry being an animal and the faff surrounding it, they brought it out in a body bag
It's just so baaaaaaa'd

The policeman is married to the detective in real life by the way as is Myles to her missing husband.

Forgot Eve Myles was also in The Baker Boys.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024