Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. 12:26 - Mar 21 with 3315 viewspikeypaul

I have never heard such a beating at PMQs.

Theresa certainly ripped Corbyn a new rsole today.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 21:24 - Mar 21 with 760 viewsBanosswan

People on here completely missing the point (again) that Corbyn can make accusations with impunity, May has to at least consider her responses.

Politics in this country is dead, no-one speaks for the middle anymore, it's all self serving.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 22:13 - Mar 21 with 735 viewsEbo

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 21:24 - Mar 21 by Banosswan

People on here completely missing the point (again) that Corbyn can make accusations with impunity, May has to at least consider her responses.

Politics in this country is dead, no-one speaks for the middle anymore, it's all self serving.

Then why is it certain things the opposition bring to parliamentary debate get rebuffed in the chamber? Yet weeks/months later are brought into practice by the government and made out to be some kind of moral victory by Maybot and her cronies who then set about another drawn-out session of "whataboutery" at PMQT'S?

Todays NHS announcement being one, how long have the opposition and various other parties been banging on about nurses not getting a fair deal pay-wise yet today's announcement is being heralded as a Tory triumph? Would they have done this without pressure from the opposition bench? I think not. Certainly, Thatcher wouldn't have caved in to pressure *spit*.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 23:37 - Mar 21 with 719 viewsKilkennyjack

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 17:58 - Mar 21 by SPboy

Tory Brexit ? ... and there was me thinking it was the Labour heartlands (Wales & the north of England) that swung it ??

Tory govt in delivering Tory Brexit shocker.

The Tory heartlands will be looked after.

Scotland and Wales will be shafted.
Unbelievable that welsh people actually believed Boris’s bollox.

Blue passports to be made in Europe - 😂😂😂
Well done feckwits.

Beware of the Risen People

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 19:09 - Mar 25 with 624 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 13:53 - Mar 21 by Kilkennyjack

The most useless and charmless PM in living memory.

Truely clueless.

Good job its not an important time for the UK....

Since Blair and Brown.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024