Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. 12:26 - Mar 21 with 3316 viewspikeypaul

I have never heard such a beating at PMQs.

Theresa certainly ripped Corbyn a new rsole today.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 12:30 - Mar 21 with 2531 viewsHighjack

Corbin is probably glad of a new arsehole, he can put it in the shadow cabinet with the rest of them.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 12:43 - Mar 21 with 2506 viewsPrivate_Partz

Oh dear. Typical Tories. All insults and no substance.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 13:02 - Mar 21 with 2464 viewsvetchonian

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 12:43 - Mar 21 by Private_Partz

Oh dear. Typical Tories. All insults and no substance.

That's all politicians regardless of party and level wether i t be Local,National or Central Government

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 13:12 - Mar 21 with 2442 viewsEbo

It was a massive whataboutery session. Everytime JC pulled up May on real issues she just retorted with "What about...blah blah"

If you think that is a real beating then you are far more dense that I expected you massive f ucking flap.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 13:20 - Mar 21 with 2423 viewsLeonWasGod

No more than he did she with the local government stuff, but you'll have had your fingers in your ears going "la, la, la I can't hear you" at that point.

I dipped in and out, but score draw from what I heard. Two awful politicians trading (largely) cheap shots and little substance.
Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 13:43 - Mar 21 with 2373 viewsSir_Robin

Are you drunk or just a bit thick? As Ebo said, Theresa May avoided answering the questions put to her (as per) and had nothing to offer but whataboutery. JC started very strongly and absolutely floored her with his questions on Northamptonshire council. I can see why people might say it was a draw but to say that Theresa May ripped JC a new one is truly laughable.
Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 13:53 - Mar 21 with 2345 viewsKilkennyjack

The most useless and charmless PM in living memory.

Truely clueless.

Good job its not an important time for the UK....

Beware of the Risen People

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 14:52 - Mar 21 with 2264 viewsbuilthjack

Typical tories. They never ever answer a straight question, they twist it to something else. Always the same. Liars and cheats.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 15:04 - Mar 21 with 2244 viewsLohengrin

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 13:12 - Mar 21 by Ebo

It was a massive whataboutery session. Everytime JC pulled up May on real issues she just retorted with "What about...blah blah"

If you think that is a real beating then you are far more dense that I expected you massive f ucking flap.

Aren’t they all like that though, Eb? We’re about the same age and I doubt either of us can recall an occasion when PMQ’s didn’t follow the same infant formula.

* Surgical waiting lists are now averaging at X amount of weeks.

Ah! yes, but under the previous Labour government they were averaging at Y bla, bla, bla.

All to a background of assorted parasites braying from either side.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 15:08 - Mar 21 with 2238 viewsEbo

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 15:04 - Mar 21 by Lohengrin

Aren’t they all like that though, Eb? We’re about the same age and I doubt either of us can recall an occasion when PMQ’s didn’t follow the same infant formula.

* Surgical waiting lists are now averaging at X amount of weeks.

Ah! yes, but under the previous Labour government they were averaging at Y bla, bla, bla.

All to a background of assorted parasites braying from either side.

Exactly.

Next week Phillip Hammond pokes his tongue out at Emily Thornbury whilst Jeremy Hunt gives a labour backbencher a Chinese burn for daring to mention the NHS.

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 15:14 - Mar 21 with 2225 viewsLohengrin

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 15:08 - Mar 21 by Ebo

Exactly.

Next week Phillip Hammond pokes his tongue out at Emily Thornbury whilst Jeremy Hunt gives a labour backbencher a Chinese burn for daring to mention the NHS.

You’ve got it. I do often wonder who this circus is pitched at? I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s nobody, really, it’s just a weekly opportunity for the clowns to throw buckets of glitter over each other and have their turn to rotate their bow-tie and honk their red nose for the cameras.

Meanwhile, outside, real life is going on and it’s getting harder.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 15:24 - Mar 21 with 2202 viewsEbo

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 15:14 - Mar 21 by Lohengrin

You’ve got it. I do often wonder who this circus is pitched at? I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s nobody, really, it’s just a weekly opportunity for the clowns to throw buckets of glitter over each other and have their turn to rotate their bow-tie and honk their red nose for the cameras.

It even woke the upper chamber up as well.

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 15:29 - Mar 21 with 2195 viewsNogginthenog

Wouldn't it be great if we could get away from this bi partisan nonsense and have a government that sat in the interests of the actual people. Ho hum.
Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 15:35 - Mar 21 with 2186 viewsLeonWasGod

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 15:29 - Mar 21 by Nogginthenog

Wouldn't it be great if we could get away from this bi partisan nonsense and have a government that sat in the interests of the actual people. Ho hum.

Enter Trampie stage left to a fanfare of bread of heaven and with a life-sized cardboard cutout of luscious Leanne....
Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 16:55 - Mar 21 with 2096 viewsTenbySwan

I haven't seen PMQ but It's the new one that she is ripping the Country that concerns me. Especially Wales with the continued underfunding"
I really cannot understand anyone that prefers a Tory led country and the only way to avoid is to get 100% behind Corbyn, which I am.
Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 17:17 - Mar 21 with 2065 viewsKilkennyjack

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 15:29 - Mar 21 by Nogginthenog

An independent Wales in Europe would sort it.

Ireland has influence, Wales and Scotland totally ignored regards Tory Brexit.

May, Boris, Gove, Hunt, Davis, Fox, Redwood, Moggs - i mean come on. Fecking dreadful to a man/woman. Even Major is appalled.
These people do not care about Wales.

Beware of the Risen People

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 17:20 - Mar 21 with 2061 viewssherpajacob

You can always tell when she's fibbing.

stuttering and stumbling rather than strong and stable

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 17:20 - Mar 21 with 2060 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 17:28 - Mar 21 with 2038 viewsmonmouth

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 15:14 - Mar 21 by Lohengrin

It sickens and repels me to the extent I can no longer even read the sketches.

Anything could be happening in reality and these cabbages would still be point scoring as if it matters a single jot.

"Theresa ripped Jezza a new rsehole"
"Jeremy smacked Tessa on the tits"

The typical brainless tabloid toss that passes as policy based debate now. Puerile society gets what it deserves, and those two utterly appalling parties are reflective of what we have become. When you end up reminiscing for Wilson and Heath as (it's all relative) honest, solid and decent politicians, you know that we are well up shit street.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 17:48 - Mar 21 with 2003 viewsPrivate_Partz

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 13:02 - Mar 21 by vetchonian

That's all politicians regardless of party and level wether i t be Local,National or Central Government

You obviously don't listen to Corbyn ''s questions and responses and compare them up May"'s.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 17:58 - Mar 21 with 1991 viewsSPboy

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 17:17 - Mar 21 by Kilkennyjack

An independent Wales in Europe would sort it.

Ireland has influence, Wales and Scotland totally ignored regards Tory Brexit.

May, Boris, Gove, Hunt, Davis, Fox, Redwood, Moggs - i mean come on. Fecking dreadful to a man/woman. Even Major is appalled.
These people do not care about Wales.

Tory Brexit ? ... and there was me thinking it was the Labour heartlands (Wales & the north of England) that swung it ??
Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 18:12 - Mar 21 with 1965 viewsHighjack

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 17:28 - Mar 21 by monmouth

It sickens and repels me to the extent I can no longer even read the sketches.

Anything could be happening in reality and these cabbages would still be point scoring as if it matters a single jot.

"Theresa ripped Jezza a new rsehole"
"Jeremy smacked Tessa on the tits"

The typical brainless tabloid toss that passes as policy based debate now. Puerile society gets what it deserves, and those two utterly appalling parties are reflective of what we have become. When you end up reminiscing for Wilson and Heath as (it's all relative) honest, solid and decent politicians, you know that we are well up shit street.

Heath? Decent?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 19:18 - Mar 21 with 1887 viewsmonmouth

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 18:12 - Mar 21 by Highjack

Heath? Decent?

No.

Thats the point.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 19:34 - Mar 21 with 1870 viewsmax936

point scoring same as they all do , you did this well you did that and these people/parasites run this Country, no wonder we're a fecking shambles with Brussels fuking us right left and centre and laughing at us.

Utterly shockingly fuking useless whatever "party" are "running" the country.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 20:40 - Mar 21 with 1800 viewsswanforthemoney

Theresa just ripped Corbyn a new one. on 17:20 - Mar 21 by sherpajacob

You can always tell when she's fibbing.

stuttering and stumbling rather than strong and stable

It's even easier to tell she's fibbing.
The tell tale sign is when her lips move.

I stand in the North Stand

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024