Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Putin the new Hitler 18:43 - Mar 21 with 12431 viewsmax936

According to the buffoon that is Boris Johnson, he really shouldn't be saying stuff likes this in his position as Foreign Secretary surely?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/boris-johnson-says-putin-hosting-the-world

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Putin the new Hitler on 21:55 - Mar 25 with 1445 viewsWATP

Putin the new Hitler on 21:53 - Mar 25 by trampie

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea_Lion
Peter Fleming, Derek Robinson and Stephen Bungay seem to be in the disaster camp for the Germans.
Len Deighton in the Dunkirk in reverse camp.
Dr Andrew Gordon in the Germans had no chance regardless of the outcome of the battle of Britain camp.
On the German side Goring believed an invasion would not succeed camp, Galland was in the German army was very relieved it didn't happen camp, von Rundstedt was in the Hitler was never serious to invade camp.
Donitz said air superiority was not enough.
Raeder said an invasion would be life or death for the British and they would fight to the last ship and last man.

Germany at no point had sea or air superiority, if they had tried an invasion the Germans would have taken one hell of a beating.

As regards the navy would be sunk in the ports, a large percentage would be at sea and the German airforce was beyond hopeless at attacking ships as seen in Norway.

Why was operation sea lion postponed ?
Putin the new Hitler on 22:00 - Mar 25 with 1427 viewsHumpty

Putin the new Hitler on 21:55 - Mar 25 by WATP

Because winter was coming, air superiority hadn't been gained and Hitler had set his sights on Russia.

Sea Lion was pretty half arsed to begin with.
Putin the new Hitler on 22:04 - Mar 25 with 1422 viewsDr_Winston

The Germans needed air superiority for Seelowe to be anything other than a pipedream. They never got it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Putin the new Hitler on 22:04 - Mar 25 with 1421 viewsWATP

Putin the new Hitler on 22:00 - Mar 25 by Humpty

Because winter was coming, air superiority hadn't been gained and Hitler had set his sights on Russia.

Sea Lion was pretty half arsed to begin with.

More or less. There’s no way they would have dared to cross the channel with the RAF undefeated.
Putin the new Hitler on 22:05 - Mar 25 with 1420 viewstrampie

Putin the new Hitler on 21:55 - Mar 25 by WATP

Because they had neither air or sea superiority and realised even if they had established beachheads they would have met strong resistance form the British army and General population that they would not have encountered before.

Air superiority on its own would still have been suicide for the Germans.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Putin the new Hitler on 22:06 - Mar 25 with 1413 viewsLoyal

Hitler the old Putin.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Putin the new Hitler on 23:44 - Mar 25 with 1373 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Putin the new Hitler on 16:32 - Mar 24 by DJack

Firstly, I accidentally up arrowed you...

Of course the Russians did it, you plonker.

I also expect that when the sample is analysed OPCW it will NOT be the same as the known Russian built Novichok and then the shills, bots and Russia apologists can rail against the Uk and West and say " we told you it wasn't them"

... but it is a Russian Intelligence operation executed at it's most optimal. Obfuscation, misdirection and "plausible" deniability. The russians invented and perfected (are still perfecting) this kind of operation.

So what you're basically saying is that no matter what evidence is produced Russia is guilty regardless? Seems logical to me...................

Firstly if it was a nerve agent it was a pretty sh*t nerve agent. When Kim jong Un's brother was attacked with VX in Kuala Lumpur airport he lasted about 25 minutes before he died in agony. He didn't even last long enough for the ambulance to leave the airport. Death was pretty instantaneous. Meanwhile back in Salisbury the policeman taken ill after aiding the stricken Sergei and Ioulia Skripal has apparently walked out of hospital. And both of the Skripals are still very much alive in hospital, albeit both are very ill. But the fact that they've managed to survive for 3 whole weeks makes me think that the "Nerve agent attack" was nothing of the sort.

Notwithstanding the statement from the consultant in charge who when asked said categorically that no patients in Salsibury hospital are or have been trated for exposure to nerve agents. Poisoned they may have been - but that's another matter.
If a nerve agent had been deployed in a powder form with a potential to be spread widely then more people would have been affected , not just the 3.

Lastly, what the hell would have been the Russian government's motive to kill a spy they'd already swapped with the west (and effectively pardoned him) thus endangering the whole spy swap programme? If Putin really wanted him executed for treason surely they would have killed him whist he was in a Russian jail between 2006-2010?

Even Skirpal knew he was a safe from any further Russian retribution - why else would he live so openly and freely with his own identity otherwise, making himself a sitting duck primed for murder?

Whoever attacked this man and his daughter did it for reasons best known to themselves but just to blame the Russian state when they have NO PROOF seems to me that Theresa and her cronies are trying to bury some bad news of their own - my money is on them making concessions to the EU over Brexit . Either that or the West is trying by any means to get the Russians out of Syria before Assad shortly wins a complete victory over the insurgents there.

P.S. thanks for the up arrow xxx

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Putin the new Hitler on 00:37 - Mar 26 with 1351 viewsDJack

Putin the new Hitler on 23:44 - Mar 25 by Brynmill_Jack

So what you're basically saying is that no matter what evidence is produced Russia is guilty regardless? Seems logical to me...................

Firstly if it was a nerve agent it was a pretty sh*t nerve agent. When Kim jong Un's brother was attacked with VX in Kuala Lumpur airport he lasted about 25 minutes before he died in agony. He didn't even last long enough for the ambulance to leave the airport. Death was pretty instantaneous. Meanwhile back in Salisbury the policeman taken ill after aiding the stricken Sergei and Ioulia Skripal has apparently walked out of hospital. And both of the Skripals are still very much alive in hospital, albeit both are very ill. But the fact that they've managed to survive for 3 whole weeks makes me think that the "Nerve agent attack" was nothing of the sort.

Notwithstanding the statement from the consultant in charge who when asked said categorically that no patients in Salsibury hospital are or have been trated for exposure to nerve agents. Poisoned they may have been - but that's another matter.
If a nerve agent had been deployed in a powder form with a potential to be spread widely then more people would have been affected , not just the 3.

Lastly, what the hell would have been the Russian government's motive to kill a spy they'd already swapped with the west (and effectively pardoned him) thus endangering the whole spy swap programme? If Putin really wanted him executed for treason surely they would have killed him whist he was in a Russian jail between 2006-2010?

Even Skirpal knew he was a safe from any further Russian retribution - why else would he live so openly and freely with his own identity otherwise, making himself a sitting duck primed for murder?

Whoever attacked this man and his daughter did it for reasons best known to themselves but just to blame the Russian state when they have NO PROOF seems to me that Theresa and her cronies are trying to bury some bad news of their own - my money is on them making concessions to the EU over Brexit . Either that or the West is trying by any means to get the Russians out of Syria before Assad shortly wins a complete victory over the insurgents there.

P.S. thanks for the up arrow xxx

Who has said that the aim of the attack was to kill them?

Russians don't forget.

It was a warning to other potential defectors/ double agents that no matter where or how long has elapsed that they can and will get to you.

You do know that the Russian Government has VERY close links to the Russian Mafia don't you!?

Revel in your up arrow. xxx

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Putin the new Hitler on 15:51 - Mar 26 with 1287 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Putin the new Hitler on 00:37 - Mar 26 by DJack

Who has said that the aim of the attack was to kill them?

Russians don't forget.

It was a warning to other potential defectors/ double agents that no matter where or how long has elapsed that they can and will get to you.

You do know that the Russian Government has VERY close links to the Russian Mafia don't you!?

Revel in your up arrow. xxx

Are you suggesting that nerve agents could be used just to wound them?
That's a hell of a lot of trouble to go to just to injure someone who the Russians had in jail for four years though don't you agree? I know the mafia have links with the Russian government but again why bother? He's been imprisoned, released , pardoned and exchanged over.
No attack has been carried out on spies swapped over, it would put the whole programme at risk and nobody on either side wants that.
I have a healthy cynicism with foreign policy pronouncements that come out of the UK foreign office and with good reason after everything that went down in Iraq and Libya.
And why the insults? All I'm doing is going on evidence provided and there's nothing of note to convict the Russian government over this affair. Theresa May has been misleading the house of commons and the country in my opinion (even the French have accused her of "fantasy politics") but I'll wait see what the OPCW 's findings are before I condemn her. It's only fair to hear all of the evidence.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2018 15:54]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Putin the new Hitler on 16:29 - Mar 26 with 1269 viewslondonlisa2001

Putin the new Hitler on 15:51 - Mar 26 by Brynmill_Jack

That's a hell of a lot of trouble to go to just to injure someone who the Russians had in jail for four years though don't you agree? I know the mafia have links with the Russian government but again why bother? He's been imprisoned, released , pardoned and exchanged over.
No attack has been carried out on spies swapped over, it would put the whole programme at risk and nobody on either side wants that.
I have a healthy cynicism with foreign policy pronouncements that come out of the UK foreign office and with good reason after everything that went down in Iraq and Libya.
And why the insults? All I'm doing is going on evidence provided and there's nothing of note to convict the Russian government over this affair. Theresa May has been misleading the house of commons and the country in my opinion (even the French have accused her of "fantasy politics") but I'll wait see what the OPCW 's findings are before I condemn her. It's only fair to hear all of the evidence.

The French have expelled their Russian diplomats today.

As have 13 other European countries, the US and Canada.

The Labour Party leadership, as I have already pointed out, have also said the evidence shows that it was Russia.

There's healthy cynicism, and there's a downright refusal to believe what is staring you in the face, despite overwhelming support from countries that have no reason to support the Uk position on this. Why are you determined to believe one of the most heinous, rabidly right-wing, corrupt administrations in the world? This is an administration that makes people like Rees Mogg and Boris look like extreme lefties. It's insanity.
Putin the new Hitler on 16:34 - Mar 26 with 1266 viewsHumpty

Putin the new Hitler on 16:29 - Mar 26 by londonlisa2001

The Labour Party leadership, as I have already pointed out, have also said the evidence shows that it was Russia.

There's healthy cynicism, and there's a downright refusal to believe what is staring you in the face, despite overwhelming support from countries that have no reason to support the Uk position on this. Why are you determined to believe one of the most heinous, rabidly right-wing, corrupt administrations in the world? This is an administration that makes people like Rees Mogg and Boris look like extreme lefties. It's insanity.

They're probably just doing it to deflect from some embarrassing Brexit news. Or something.
Putin the new Hitler on 16:36 - Mar 26 with 1266 viewsbiggar

Putin the new Hitler on 16:29 - Mar 26 by londonlisa2001

So don't you think that we are entitled to see evidence? Surely you agree that the intelligence we've been given in the past has been suspect?

As a result, it is perfectly natural to want to see concrete proof.
Putin the new Hitler on 16:42 - Mar 26 with 1263 viewslondonlisa2001

Putin the new Hitler on 16:36 - Mar 26 by biggar

So don't you think that we are entitled to see evidence? Surely you agree that the intelligence we've been given in the past has been suspect?

No. I quite genuinely don't.

Why on earth should the general public be given concrete proof?

The government and the opposition, including those that are extremely naturally adverse to anything the government may say like McDonnell and Corbyn, 14 other European countries, the US and Canada believe the evidence they have been shown.

Yes, the evidence over the Iraq war was suspect. I disagreed with the Iraq war completely. I even marched against it. But that doesn't mean that everything we are ever told again is false. And this mania for expecting the public to be given what is quite probably classified information is mad.

Whet concrete proof do you expect to be shown?
[Post edited 26 Mar 2018 16:44]
Putin the new Hitler on 17:19 - Mar 26 with 1239 viewsDJack

Putin the new Hitler on 15:51 - Mar 26 by Brynmill_Jack

No, I'm suggesting that they didn't care what the effect was.

There a couple of other issues here for you to consider...It may have been pure blind chance/bad luck that meant the operation did not go as planned or expected. Do we actually know if the agent was in powder form? For it to work it would have to be in a particulate form as there are four routes for the agents - inhalation, ingestion, inoculation or absorption.

Also, as Russia has money issues due to the low cost of oil (and I suspect shenanigans there) the cheapest and most effective warfare/operation are asymmetric and/or proxy warfare. Proxy warfare has been around for a bit but the rise of asymmetric warfare is quite concerning.

Spies get killed, usually by proxy/contractor - but it wouldn't surprise me if the Russians had used their own guys. It has been repeatedly document that over the years they have had an "assassination department" who trained for open and covert assassination ("accidental").

A healthy cynicism is a good thing.

If you think "plonker" is an insult why are you even on these boards?

As I've already mentioned the OPCW evidence may also be part of the theatre (Russian) but I will say that with all those nations expelling or about to expel Russian "diplomats" don't you worry that they may be party to more info than you or I ever will?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Putin the new Hitler on 17:29 - Mar 26 with 1236 viewsDJack

Putin the new Hitler on 16:36 - Mar 26 by biggar

Something for you to consider.

The revelation of evidence could quite possibly reveal sensitive or even secret information/sources.

This actual event could well be an operation designed to whip up hysteria, wrong-foot the government and get them to reaveal/ give clues on our intelligence capabilities, maybe even giving clues to (unmask even) an actual active double-agent!

Concrete proof...rarely such a thing. What do you want, video footage of a man in a Russian uniform, drinking vodka whilst setting up the operation. Then he turns to the camera and says "Putin will reward me well for this"

Putin the new Hitler on 19:05 - Mar 26 with 1205 viewstrampie

Putin the new Hitler on 16:42 - Mar 26 by londonlisa2001

The government and the opposition, including those that are extremely naturally adverse to anything the government may say like McDonnell and Corbyn, 14 other European countries, the US and Canada believe the evidence they have been shown.

Yes, the evidence over the Iraq war was suspect. I disagreed with the Iraq war completely. I even marched against it. But that doesn't mean that everything we are ever told again is false. And this mania for expecting the public to be given what is quite probably classified information is mad.

Do you want me to list all the countries that invaded Iraq ?

As regards NATO & EU countries plus Ukraine they would say that wouldn't they ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Putin the new Hitler on 19:16 - Mar 26 with 1200 viewsWATP

Putin the new Hitler on 19:05 - Mar 26 by trampie

Do you want me to list all the countries that invaded Iraq ?

As regards NATO & EU countries plus Ukraine they would say that wouldn't they ?

I agree with you. What i believe happened was a false flag attack, to demonise Russia.
Why on earth would the Russian state attempt to assassinate this guy ?.
A guy who the Russians released from prison. If they had wanted him dead, he’d have been dead a long time ago.
Putin the new Hitler on 19:18 - Mar 26 with 1191 viewsHumpty

Putin the new Hitler on 19:16 - Mar 26 by WATP

I agree with you. What i believe happened was a false flag attack, to demonise Russia.
Why on earth would the Russian state attempt to assassinate this guy ?.
A guy who the Russians released from prison. If they had wanted him dead, he’d have been dead a long time ago.

Who carried out this false flag operation?
Putin the new Hitler on 19:21 - Mar 26 with 1184 viewsWATP

Putin the new Hitler on 16:42 - Mar 26 by londonlisa2001

Do you honestly think if the Russians were behind this attack, they’d leave an evidence trail leading to Moscow ? , like the government would like us to believe.
Hardly if the Russians had wanted him dead , a nerve agent attack would be probably the last method of attack they’d use.
Putin the new Hitler on 19:23 - Mar 26 with 1179 viewslondonlisa2001

Putin the new Hitler on 19:21 - Mar 26 by WATP

Do you honestly think if the Russians were behind this attack, they’d leave an evidence trail leading to Moscow ? , like the government would like us to believe.
Hardly if the Russians had wanted him dead , a nerve agent attack would be probably the last method of attack they’d use.

Yes. It's the whole bloody point.
Putin the new Hitler on 19:24 - Mar 26 with 1179 viewsHumpty

Putin the new Hitler on 19:21 - Mar 26 by WATP

Like they did with Litvinenko you mean?
Putin the new Hitler on 19:25 - Mar 26 with 1175 viewsWATP

Putin the new Hitler on 19:24 - Mar 26 by Humpty

Like they did with Litvinenko you mean?

Show me the proof Russia were behind that attack?
Putin the new Hitler on 19:27 - Mar 26 with 1173 viewstrampie

Putin the new Hitler on 19:18 - Mar 26 by Humpty

Who carried out this false flag operation?

Bloke down the pub told me that top of the list if it is a false flag are Anglo Saxon types, England, America and Germany.
Thinking about it wasn't it England and America that was behind the Iraq war ?......hmm

A song springs to mind, 'Same old England.....' for some reason.

Putin the new Hitler on 19:27 - Mar 26 with 1173 viewsHumpty

Putin the new Hitler on 19:25 - Mar 26 by WATP

Show me the proof Russia were behind that attack?

Who do you think carried out that one then? Another false flag?
Putin the new Hitler on 19:27 - Mar 26 with 1173 viewsWATP

Putin the new Hitler on 19:23 - Mar 26 by londonlisa2001

Yes. It's the whole bloody point.

Well I’m not alone is believing the governments narrative is a load of nonsense.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024