Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NHS Pay Rises 19:36 - Mar 21 with 8138 viewsCooperman

About time! If the unions secure the deal then 100,000 staff will instantly earn more than the living wage. This can only work wonders for staff morale and retention as well as attracting new blood into a job sector that is losing employees hand over fist. The rises don’t go right to the top; I hope that there are some tough performance related pay targets for higher NHS management.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

NHS Pay Rises on 19:57 - Mar 22 with 1985 viewstrampie

NHS Pay Rises on 19:49 - Mar 22 by JACKMANANDBOY

I'm concerned about anyone who involves young children in political action.

Yes totally.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

NHS Pay Rises on 23:10 - Mar 22 with 1935 viewsFireboy2

NHS Pay Rises on 19:39 - Mar 22 by trampie

Teachers learnt that trick years ago, go/threaten to go on strike and deprive young children of an education, some say its a way of blackmailing the Government and society.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2018 19:40]

Do you have any children trampie?

Im only asking because i have 2 who are in primary school atm and you wouldnt believe the sh!t the teachers are going through trying to meet 'targets' that this poor excuse of a government has set them

Its all about statistics,children that get pass marks,the government dont give a flying fvck about an individual child,whereas most teachers do

That's why more often they take industrial action
NHS Pay Rises on 23:12 - Mar 22 with 1932 viewsBanosswan

NHS Pay Rises on 23:10 - Mar 22 by Fireboy2

Do you have any children trampie?

Im only asking because i have 2 who are in primary school atm and you wouldnt believe the sh!t the teachers are going through trying to meet 'targets' that this poor excuse of a government has set them

Its all about statistics,children that get pass marks,the government dont give a flying fvck about an individual child,whereas most teachers do

That's why more often they take industrial action

Why are you trying to debate rationally with trampcont? File him along with Dwight, perch and darran 😏

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

NHS Pay Rises on 18:52 - Mar 25 with 1880 viewsfelixstowe_jack

NHS Pay Rises on 12:14 - Mar 22 by Ebo

What they fail to highlight is that the pay rise will happen over 3 years at 2% a year.

Current inflation is 3% a year meaning the NHS workers will yet again get another fixed rate sub-inflation pay rise.

6% is the minimum rise. Lower paid workers at the bottom of their scale will get 29%, people in the middle of their range could get between 6% and 29%. This sounds a good deal. The NHS now needs to sort out it's bloated, many layered, Management structure. Next they need a centrally run purchasing office to get far better prices for equipment, supplies and drugs instead of each Health board having it's purchasing departments each paying suppliers vastly different prices for the same good.

A properly organised NHS could save billions to divert to patient care.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

NHS Pay Rises on 19:59 - Mar 25 with 1860 viewsjack_lord

NHS Pay Rises on 18:52 - Mar 25 by felixstowe_jack

6% is the minimum rise. Lower paid workers at the bottom of their scale will get 29%, people in the middle of their range could get between 6% and 29%. This sounds a good deal. The NHS now needs to sort out it's bloated, many layered, Management structure. Next they need a centrally run purchasing office to get far better prices for equipment, supplies and drugs instead of each Health board having it's purchasing departments each paying suppliers vastly different prices for the same good.

A properly organised NHS could save billions to divert to patient care.

It is a 2% pay rise for the higher earners this year which will happen again for another couple of years.

I had a 0.7% pay rise this year but it was the first for years and my last one was similar. Two rises (with no increments) in ten years. My company say they just can't afford it in spite of the continued profit.

I don't begrudge any of the public sector pay increases (my wife works in the NHS) but I do wish I had someone shouting for me in the private sector.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

NHS Pay Rises on 18:50 - Mar 26 with 1811 viewsswan65split

My wife has just come out of Hospital today,and have to say the staff were fantastic working hard , with a smile on their face all the time, they deserve a rise, a big one, if they are not here we are all doomed , we don't appreciate them enough until we need them.
NHS Pay Rises on 16:12 - Mar 27 with 1757 viewstrampie

http://www2.partyof.wales/pay_our_nhs_workers_a_fair_wage

'Pay our NHS workers a fair wage' is apparently one of Plaid Cymru campaigns, Leanne Wood is asking people to sign her letter.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024