Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious Poll: Do you know someone who has been sexually abused in childhood? 09:48 - Mar 22 with 2862 viewswestwalesed

Serious Poll: Do you know someone who has been sexually abused?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 22 Mar 2018 9:49]

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Serious Poll: Do you know someone who has been sexually abused? on 09:49 - Mar 22 with 2856 viewswestwalesed

The reason I'm asking is because in my line of work it seems everyone has been and with the media attention recently it seems the problem may be endemic. No nastiness please, just a straight Yes or No.

Serious Poll: Do you know someone who has been sexually abused? on 09:53 - Mar 22 with 2842 viewsCooperman

Serious Poll: Do you know someone who has been sexually abused? on 09:49 - Mar 22 by westwalesed

The reason I'm asking is because in my line of work it seems everyone has been and with the media attention recently it seems the problem may be endemic. No nastiness please, just a straight Yes or No.

It’s a ‘no’ for me and I sincerely hope that your wish for a clean thread is granted. This is a subject that absolutely should remain free from online attacks.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Serious Poll: Do you know someone who has been sexually abused in childhood? on 10:01 - Mar 22 with 2827 viewswestwalesed

Thanks, I simply want to take a straw poll on an average forum full of everyday people.

I suspect, sadly, that the number Yes percentage will be very high.

Serious Poll: Do you know someone who has been sexually abused in childhood? on 10:43 - Mar 22 with 2792 viewsdameedna

I dated a girl who had performed fellatio on her dad after school. Her brother Attempted to control his sister and her friends. She never left me alone with her brother. Malaysian by birth she was a nurse in Manchester. It all came out one night. Her dad was a politician.
Serious Poll: Do you know someone who has been sexually abused in childhood? on 11:41 - Mar 22 with 2766 viewsKerouac

"Know" someone or "know of" someone?

Among my close circle of friends and family the answer is 'no', but there were a couple of kids at school (who weren't friends of mine and I didn't keep in touch with after school) who I know were touched up by a Primary School teacher.
Poor sods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Serious Poll: Do you know someone who has been sexually abused in childhood? on 12:21 - Mar 22 with 2736 viewsShaky

I was once touched up during a school trip standing in the crowd at Speakers Corner.

Thought it was a sometime girlfriend from my class initially fumbling with my trousers, but when I moved to get a better view it turned out to be a Japanese tourist who then promptly legged it down towards Park Lane.

That 'experience' is not the reason I voted yes in this poll, however.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Serious Poll: Do you know someone who has been sexually abused in childhood? on 13:17 - Mar 22 with 2697 viewswestwalesed

Serious Poll: Do you know someone who has been sexually abused in childhood? on 11:41 - Mar 22 by Kerouac

"Know" someone or "know of" someone?

Among my close circle of friends and family the answer is 'no', but there were a couple of kids at school (who weren't friends of mine and I didn't keep in touch with after school) who I know were touched up by a Primary School teacher.
Poor sods.

To clarify know of anyone. Doesn't need to be a significant other.

Serious Poll: Do you know someone who has been sexually abused in childhood? on 13:52 - Mar 22 with 2674 viewsAmbergambler

Serious Poll: Do you know someone who has been sexually abused in childhood? on 13:17 - Mar 22 by westwalesed

To clarify know of anyone. Doesn't need to be a significant other.

I don't think a poll on this forum asking a vague question about such a complex and serious subject is going to tell you anything.
Login to get fewer ads

Serious Poll: Do you know someone who has been sexually abused in childhood? on 15:06 - Mar 22 with 2615 viewsHighjack

My maths teacher was a proper perv, was always accidentally dropping his pen or something underneath the girls desks and spent longer than necessary picking it up so he could look up their skirts.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Serious Poll: Do you know someone who has been sexually abused in childhood? on 15:14 - Mar 22 with 2606 viewsswanforthemoney

Serious Poll: Do you know someone who has been sexually abused in childhood? on 15:06 - Mar 22 by Highjack

My maths teacher was a proper perv, was always accidentally dropping his pen or something underneath the girls desks and spent longer than necessary picking it up so he could look up their skirts.

Just the Maths teacher ?

I stand in the North Stand

Serious Poll: Do you know someone who has been sexually abused in childhood? on 17:48 - Mar 22 with 2542 viewsHighjack

Serious Poll: Do you know someone who has been sexually abused in childhood? on 15:14 - Mar 22 by swanforthemoney

Just the Maths teacher ?

No he taught welsh as well.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Serious Poll: Do you know someone who has been sexually abused in childhood? on 20:29 - Mar 22 with 2465 viewssquarebear

Yes.

The BBC actually described my headmaster as “one of Wales’ most prolific paedophiles”.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 7:30]
Serious Poll: Do you know someone who has been sexually abused in childhood? on 04:13 - Mar 23 with 2351 viewsLoyal

Serious Poll: Do you know someone who has been sexually abused in childhood? on 20:29 - Mar 22 by squarebear

Yes.

The BBC actually described my headmaster as “one of Wales’ most prolific paedophiles”.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 7:30]

Get a claim in mun.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Serious Poll: Do you know someone who has been sexually abused in childhood? on 07:49 - Mar 23 with 2308 viewssquarebear

Serious Poll: Do you know someone who has been sexually abused in childhood? on 04:13 - Mar 23 by Loyal

Get a claim in mun.

Ha. My missus certainly had pound signs in her eyes when I first told her, but I’ve no interest in dredging it up. Weird stuff went on but I escaped the anal probing, thank goodness.

What’s surprising, as I’m still in contact with a few mates from primary school, is how unreliable our memories seem to be. There’s stuff I vividly remember yet others who were also there flat deny it. And vice versa. I can see how a barrister could make witnesses look like a laughing stock.

But yeah, he did terrible stuff, old Styler. It’s heart-breaking to think he was hiding in plain sight all that time.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 7:50]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024