Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some posters gone quiet in the last 48hrs. 19:01 - Mar 22 with 4920 viewsvetchfield

What has happened?
Some posters gone quiet in the last 48hrs. on 10:15 - Mar 23 with 1332 viewsSTID2017

Had to go for a haircut (Jonjo Shelvey style), then staying in to wash my hair

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Some posters gone quiet in the last 48hrs. on 11:42 - Mar 23 with 1286 viewsShaky

Some posters gone quiet in the last 48hrs. on 19:28 - Mar 22 by Darran

There’s definitely going to be changes that’s for sure.

Certainly I see some new activism on the moderation front today.

But I have a question on the implementation guidelines; will you only be deleting posts when I respond to Dimi's stalking? Or had you just missed his opening salvo?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Some posters gone quiet in the last 48hrs. on 12:05 - Mar 23 with 1268 viewsOldjack

Some posters gone quiet in the last 48hrs. on 22:36 - Mar 22 by max936

The lunatics are taking over the asylum, it’s the end as we know it OJ never mind the Russians this is far fuking worse

Remember the last time the jerk was a mod ,he ran home crying his eyes out because he was that bad at it Phil had to sack him

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Some posters gone quiet in the last 48hrs. on 12:56 - Mar 23 with 1226 viewsmax936

Some posters gone quiet in the last 48hrs. on 23:53 - Mar 22 by builthjack

Plenty of Wailers in Cimla. Or is that gushers?

She was a Fairyland gal not a Cimla Sweetie, Worked or worked in Neath Workies apparently.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Some posters gone quiet in the last 48hrs. on 16:35 - Mar 23 with 1139 viewsLord_Bony

Some posters gone quiet in the last 48hrs. on 12:05 - Mar 23 by Oldjack

Remember the last time the jerk was a mod ,he ran home crying his eyes out because he was that bad at it Phil had to sack him

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Some posters gone quiet in the last 48hrs. on 17:12 - Mar 23 with 1098 viewsmax936

Some posters gone quiet in the last 48hrs. on 16:35 - Mar 23 by Lord_Bony

Your Mod days l numbered Bony lad, l’d raise an exception right away and get a letter in for unfair dismissal ASAP, you got my vote at least, remember The Great Winstone Churchill speech, “We’ll fight them on the beaches etc etc.

PM your phone number and we’ll speak privately to arrange tactics, we don’t want them reading our plans by exchanging PM’s with them being able to read them

Some posters gone quiet in the last 48hrs. on 18:11 - Mar 23 with 1052 viewsLord_Bony

Some posters gone quiet in the last 48hrs. on 17:12 - Mar 23 by max936

Your Mod days l numbered Bony lad, l’d raise an exception right away and get a letter in for unfair dismissal ASAP, you got my vote at least, remember The Great Winstone Churchill speech, “We’ll fight them on the beaches etc etc.

PM your phone number and we’ll speak privately to arrange tactics, we don’t want them reading our plans by exchanging PM’s with them being able to read them

Fk that mate...I’d be on the exodus boat with the others.

We ll all meet up in The Pilot for a few though.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Some posters gone quiet in the last 48hrs. on 18:22 - Mar 23 with 1035 viewsSTID2017

Some posters gone quiet in the last 48hrs. on 18:11 - Mar 23 by Lord_Bony

God, is The Pilot still there ?
Used to go there as a young buck

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

Some posters gone quiet in the last 48hrs. on 21:53 - Mar 23 with 945 viewsmax936

Some posters gone quiet in the last 48hrs. on 18:11 - Mar 23 by Lord_Bony

We’ll have to go incognito Prosser got more spies than Putin ffs

Some posters gone quiet in the last 48hrs. on 22:06 - Mar 23 with 927 viewsbuilthjack

Some posters gone quiet in the last 48hrs. on 21:53 - Mar 23 by max936

We’ll have to go incognito Prosser got more spies than Putin ffs

Putins lot have Mercs.
Prossers lot have Bentleys.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 22:07]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Some posters gone quiet in the last 48hrs. on 23:04 - Mar 23 with 883 viewsswan65split

still here, probably popping back and fore for a while, medical emergency....theres a real world out there guys.....and girls.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024