Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renato Sanches 20:16 - Mar 22 with 4999 viewsmagicdaps10

Back to football, im guilty also!!

Here goes......when is Sanches expected to be back fit?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Renato Sanches on 20:22 - Mar 22 with 4079 viewsOldjack

June hopefully

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Renato Sanches on 20:44 - Mar 22 with 4001 viewsmagicdaps10

Renato Sanches on 20:22 - Mar 22 by Oldjack

June hopefully

Have a feeling that you will be pleasantly surprised when he comes back.

Think the formation might suit him better.....taking the Fer role.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Renato Sanches on 20:47 - Mar 22 with 3982 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

We could do with some Carlos magic here!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Renato Sanches on 21:23 - Mar 22 with 3885 viewsOldjack

Renato Sanches on 20:44 - Mar 22 by magicdaps10

We can't afford to take risks with him ,he's had loads of chances to shine and he's failed miserably .If he's as good as some people make out then he should easily shine in the 23's games ,if he does then who knows

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Renato Sanches on 21:26 - Mar 22 with 3868 viewsbuilthjack

Renato Sanches on 20:47 - Mar 22 by JACKMANANDBOY

We could do with some Carlos magic here!

This one would be a bloody miracle

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Renato Sanches on 23:21 - Mar 22 with 3633 viewsairedale

What gets me, is that if the boy’s head is in the shed, then it is different from having a physical injury whilst on loan, where the loaning club sorts it. The mental wellbeing of the player is definitely the responsibility of the parent club, and, imo, the duty of care is their responsibility.

Bayern Munich in my opinion are shirking their moral responsibility with regard to this young man.

Sort it Munich!
Renato Sanches on 23:38 - Mar 22 with 3599 viewsJethroJack

Renato Sanches on 21:26 - Mar 22 by builthjack

This one would be a bloody miracle

Carlos doesn't "do" miracles, he said so himself 😁
Renato Sanches on 23:44 - Mar 22 with 3588 viewswhiterock

He had his best game for us against Spurs in January, then played like a cock in the Wolves game
Login to get fewer ads

Renato Sanches on 23:46 - Mar 22 with 3586 viewsA_Fans_Dad

CC says in the post that he could be starting training next month.
Renato Sanches on 04:08 - Mar 23 with 3476 viewsLoyal

Renato Sanches on 23:21 - Mar 22 by airedale

What gets me, is that if the boy’s head is in the shed, then it is different from having a physical injury whilst on loan, where the loaning club sorts it. The mental wellbeing of the player is definitely the responsibility of the parent club, and, imo, the duty of care is their responsibility.

Bayern Munich in my opinion are shirking their moral responsibility with regard to this young man.

Sort it Munich!

Psychology assessments are meant to be Bayerns forte'
Fcking him off to Swansea can't be a strategy 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Renato Sanches on 10:19 - Mar 23 with 3222 viewsKGriz16

Would love to see him doing something decent before leaving us. To me, it never looked like he wanted to be here and acted more petulant than anything. Can see Renato playing in the Turkish league or back in Portugal next season.
Renato Sanches on 11:14 - Mar 23 with 3159 viewsLeonWasGod

Renato Sanches on 20:44 - Mar 22 by magicdaps10

The Fer role? Spending the rest of the seasons in physio - yeah, you're probably right

There's a player in there, but I've given up expecting to see it for us.
Renato Sanches on 12:14 - Mar 23 with 3086 viewsEbo

He's a luxury player to be fair, but an out of form luxury player who came on loan to a team low on confidence with a very negative manager. Hopefully we will get a glimpse of his talent before he returns. If CC can't get a tune out of him then nobody will.

I feel sad for the boy as he obviously wants to play and he must feel very frustrated with his current situation which then adds to the pressure. Shoulder around him Carlos and tell him he is a world beater and watch him fly.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Renato Sanches on 14:47 - Mar 23 with 2958 viewsHighjack

I’d completely forgotten about him to be honest.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Renato Sanches on 15:45 - Mar 23 with 2882 viewsDippy

Sanches is your typical scapegoat.

He performs on the same level as Fer, and better than Tom Carroll.. yet receives the most stick.

Jonjo Shelvey has it.
Messi has it.
Ronaldo has it.
Gascoigne has it.
George Best has it.
Ki has it.

Specific players are always put on a higher criticism spectrum than their compatriots.. even though they're performing above other players.

It's not just football.. there's people throughout their careers who will be lambasted beyond the normal level.. to the extreme.

They don't play the same game as everyone else, their scrutiny is on a different wavelength.

It's like a corruption of jealousy, law of attraction and something you can't quite explain.

The pressure level on Sanches is in a different stratosphere..

I have experienced similar to Sanches, the scrutiny on me by the whole public/educational board is beyond human comprehension.. yet I have done literally nothing.. it's like I could have a sh*t and they'll complain that it made too much noise.

Poll: Cooper Out

Renato Sanches on 17:44 - Mar 23 with 2795 viewspencoedjack

Renato Sanches on 21:23 - Mar 22 by Oldjack

We can't afford to take risks with him ,he's had loads of chances to shine and he's failed miserably .If he's as good as some people make out then he should easily shine in the 23's games ,if he does then who knows

I agree

Hope those who are taken in by players from the likes of Bayern Munich & Chelsea hold back in their opinion until they actually see them play a few games.
Renato Sanches on 17:52 - Mar 23 with 2756 viewslonglostjack

Renato Sanches on 17:44 - Mar 23 by pencoedjack

I agree

Hope those who are taken in by players from the likes of Bayern Munich & Chelsea hold back in their opinion until they actually see them play a few games.

Clement did though - still didn't help.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Renato Sanches on 17:54 - Mar 23 with 2765 viewsDippy

Renato Sanches on 17:44 - Mar 23 by pencoedjack

I agree

I have.. no worse than Carroll, Fer and Ki this season.. Abraham hasn't been any worse than Bony..

They're both only 20.. future looks bright for both in the game.. who are performing on the same level as veterans.

Are they Chelsea and Bayern level players?.. not from what I have seen.. but time and improvement is on their side.

Renato Sanches on 17:55 - Mar 23 with 2762 viewsWarwickHunt

Renato Sanches on 15:45 - Mar 23 by Dippy

He performs on the same level as Fer, and better than Tom Carroll.. yet receives the most stick.

Jonjo Shelvey has it.
Messi has it.
Ronaldo has it.
Gascoigne has it.
George Best has it.
Ki has it.

Specific players are always put on a higher criticism spectrum than their compatriots.. even though they're performing above other players.

It's not just football.. there's people throughout their careers who will be lambasted beyond the normal level.. to the extreme.

They don't play the same game as everyone else, their scrutiny is on a different wavelength.

It's like a corruption of jealousy, law of attraction and something you can't quite explain.

I have experienced similar to Sanches, the scrutiny on me by the whole public/educational board is beyond human comprehension.. yet I have done literally nothing.. it's like I could have a sh*t and they'll complain that it made too much noise.

Welcome back, Skip!
Renato Sanches on 18:10 - Mar 23 with 2729 viewsDippy

Renato Sanches on 17:55 - Mar 23 by WarwickHunt

Welcome back, Skip!

Fer, Ki, Carroll gets more in wages than Sanches.. yet Sanches is the overrated one.

It will always be the same Warwick.. average dogs will always prosper in a world where average performance is rewarded with above average wages.

Sanches should sit back and admire the level of mediocrity he's being paid less to play with.

He's already the most positionally astute players we have.. apart from what I've seen from Andy King..

Naughton - 40/50k a week. Explains the state of the game.

Renato Sanches on 21:44 - Mar 23 with 2617 viewskarnataka

Renato Sanches on 15:45 - Mar 23 by Dippy

Jonjo Shelvey has it.
Messi has it.
Ronaldo has it.
Gascoigne has it.
George Best has it.
Ki has it.

The only compatriot Sanches has at the club is Carlos.
Renato Sanches on 06:39 - Mar 24 with 2470 viewsdameedna

Has had some really good games for us. I prefer to remember the positives. If we stay up it would be an absolute belter of a permanent signing.
Renato Sanches on 11:34 - Apr 21 with 1953 viewsairedale

Has Sanches been training this week?
Renato Sanches on 11:41 - Apr 21 with 1930 viewssainthelens

Brutal fact is he's not up to it. The PL will find a player out, tho saying that Naughton has gotten away with murder.
Renato Sanches on 14:32 - Apr 21 with 1793 viewstrinityann

If he scores or assist's a goal to keep us up, all will be forgiven.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024