Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... 23:51 - Mar 22 with 12143 viewsJethroJack

31pts +
0 - Man Utd A.
1 - West Brom A.
(Jordan back)
3 - Everton H.
3 - Southampton H.
0 - Man City A (or a shock point if title won & they're still in CL).
0 - Chelsea H.
1 - Bournemouth A.
3 - Stoke H.
42 points.
.........and breath 😁

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 20:58 - Mar 23 with 4234 viewsswanforthemoney

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 18:55 - Mar 23 by byron

Nothing like a bit of optimism good on ya

That 0 - 0 against Paul Clements Reading last game of the season will consign you to yet another play off.

I stand in the North Stand

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 20:59 - Mar 23 with 4230 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 19:03 - Mar 23 by byron

So how many points do you think you need?

38 at a push.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 21:11 - Mar 23 with 4211 viewsbyron

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 20:58 - Mar 23 by swanforthemoney

That 0 - 0 against Paul Clements Reading last game of the season will consign you to yet another play off.

Brave talking. Who knows? I tell you one thing though, this place will be on lockdown if we are already up and you need to beat Stoke to remain in the PL. I don’t take anything for granted in this league, like villa don’t after there last 2 games.

Benny

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 21:26 - Mar 23 with 4198 viewsLoyal

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 21:11 - Mar 23 by byron

Brave talking. Who knows? I tell you one thing though, this place will be on lockdown if we are already up and you need to beat Stoke to remain in the PL. I don’t take anything for granted in this league, like villa don’t after there last 2 games.

I desperstely want Cardiff to come up, we will fcking batter you. Just like last time.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 21:26 - Mar 23 with 4199 viewsLord_Bony

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 21:11 - Mar 23 by byron

We ll scrape through again as usual.

Looks increasingly like you lot will be joining us in the Prem in August.
Feck.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 21:34 - Mar 23 with 4187 viewsbyron

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 21:26 - Mar 23 by Loyal

I desperstely want Cardiff to come up, we will fcking batter you. Just like last time.

10 grand on it?

Benny

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 21:35 - Mar 23 with 4186 viewsbyron

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 21:26 - Mar 23 by Lord_Bony

We ll scrape through again as usual.

Looks increasingly like you lot will be joining us in the Prem in August.
Feck.

Looking at stokes fixtures, they look doomed. You prob be alright

Benny

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 22:46 - Mar 23 with 4149 viewsJethroJack

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 21:35 - Mar 23 by byron

Looking at stokes fixtures, they look doomed. You prob be alright

If you do manage to get yourself up, you must be dreading another immediate drop back down like last time. It takes some doing to stay in the top flight for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 (and counting) seasons, you know.
Login to get fewer ads

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 08:19 - Mar 24 with 4089 viewsbyron

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 22:46 - Mar 23 by JethroJack

If you do manage to get yourself up, you must be dreading another immediate drop back down like last time. It takes some doing to stay in the top flight for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 (and counting) seasons, you know.

I concur. It would appear you need a good manager, which I know sounds obvious, but that’s what you lot had for the first few years, so have Burnley, Newcastle, Stoke, West Brom, Bournemouth, West Ham when they got promoted. Long way to go yet mind.

Benny

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 17:46 - Mar 28 with 3915 viewsJethroJack

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 08:19 - Mar 24 by byron

I concur. It would appear you need a good manager, which I know sounds obvious, but that’s what you lot had for the first few years, so have Burnley, Newcastle, Stoke, West Brom, Bournemouth, West Ham when they got promoted. Long way to go yet mind.

We have a good one, ta.
You'll need a good one too, just to tread water in the bottom 3.
Colin won't do, he'll definitely take you straight back down (again).
He's taken teams down from the Top Flight almost as often as he takes teams up from below.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2018 17:47]
Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 18:38 - Mar 28 with 3871 viewsunion_jack

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 21:26 - Mar 23 by Loyal

I find all this sabre rattling a bit absurd really. Let's see if they come up (looking likely) and we stay up (we are in a good position) and then how we both invest. Even that won't tell us much because at the end of the day it's a derby and a double over the other is unlikely give matches to date.

So please 🙏 less of the "that's 6 points in the bag" as comments like that have a really nasty habit of biting one on the @rse!.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 19:29 - Mar 28 with 3848 viewsBanosswan

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 09:36 - Mar 23 by ploppy

You mean breathe, presumably. Your breath is what comes out when you breathe.

You also take breath in when you breathe.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 08:03 - Mar 29 with 3774 viewsshandyjack

31 Pts
Man Utd. 0
West Brom. 1
Everton1
Ston 3
Man City 0
Chelsea 0
Bmouth 0
Stoke 3

39 points squeaky bum time

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 08:06 - Mar 29 with 3773 viewsshandyjack

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 08:19 - Mar 24 by byron

thats where you will fail when you come up, Neil Warnock can't manage in the PL. He'll be gone by latest December

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 08:27 - Mar 29 with 3760 viewsbyron

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 08:06 - Mar 29 by shandyjack

thats where you will fail when you come up, Neil Warnock can't manage in the PL. He'll be gone by latest December

I reckon he might just move upstairs with someone like Bellamy coming in. He hasn’t dont too badly, taking Notts friggin county up 4 leagues was a miracle, they were bound to come down. He was unlucky with Sheff Utd too, relegated on goal diff by West Ham who somehow managed to win at old Trafford on the last day of the season. Qpr sacked him at Christmas I believe, but like our malky, he didn’t take them down, car crash of a club too.
Still, football has changed a lot, he’s great at this level and I think he knows that better than most.

Benny

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 12:17 - Mar 29 with 3690 viewsSWANSEYE

Man Utd. 0
West Brom. 3
Everton 3
Ston 1
Man City 0
Chelsea 0
Bmouth 1
Stoke 3

42 Points
Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 18:10 - Mar 29 with 3634 viewsbyron

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 12:17 - Mar 29 by SWANSEYE

Man Utd. 0
West Brom. 3
Everton 3
Ston 1
Man City 0
Chelsea 0
Bmouth 1
Stoke 3

42 Points

I don’t think you are going to pick up many points until the last 2 games. Will that be enough?
I’m feeling oblivion for you lot...

Benny

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 19:05 - Mar 29 with 3610 viewsunion_jack

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 18:10 - Mar 29 by byron

I don’t think you are going to pick up many points until the last 2 games. Will that be enough?
I’m feeling oblivion for you lot...

It's not really what you think though is it? It's more like what you are hoping will happen and realising it probably won't.

Even though you are way ahead of p3 in your league, I do take solace in the fact that if any club can fück it up from that position, it's Cardiff City🤣

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 19:59 - Mar 29 with 3579 viewsbyron

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 19:05 - Mar 29 by union_jack

It's not really what you think though is it? It's more like what you are hoping will happen and realising it probably won't.

Even though you are way ahead of p3 in your league, I do take solace in the fact that if any club can fück it up from that position, it's Cardiff City🤣

I agree, we are the kings of uckin it up, I still fully expect it like most of us. Like I’ve said many times I couldn’t give a monkeys if we go up. You lot need to come down though.

Benny

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 20:02 - Mar 29 with 3578 viewsbonymine

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 09:40 - Mar 23 by LeonWasGod

Big breath miss.

Yeth, and I'm only thixthteen!

The old ones are always the best Leon 😉

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 20:08 - Mar 29 with 3575 viewsbonymine

I think 37 points will be enough this year but clearly we’d like to have a cushion over and above that.

Point at WBA away
Beat Soton at home
Point Everton home
Then .......

Beat Stoke last game to send the most horrible Club in the history of the Premier League and their scummy fans (sorry if I used Eddie Jones’s copyright tag there 😉) down to where they belong and Charlie Adam to get a red card too ........if only Carling did football dreams 😂😂😉😉

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 20:42 - Mar 29 with 3555 viewsplasjack

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 20:08 - Mar 29 by bonymine

I think 37 points will be enough this year but clearly we’d like to have a cushion over and above that.

Point at WBA away
Beat Soton at home
Point Everton home
Then .......

Beat Stoke last game to send the most horrible Club in the history of the Premier League and their scummy fans (sorry if I used Eddie Jones’s copyright tag there 😉) down to where they belong and Charlie Adam to get a red card too ........if only Carling did football dreams 😂😂😉😉

Thought that was them up the road.
Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 08:32 - Mar 30 with 3485 viewssdh1412

WBA / Southampton / Stoke 4 points
Everton 3 points
1 point from anywhere else

38 points plus a decent GD will be fine

bottom 3
Stoke
Huddersfield
WBA

We then buy Joe (cheap) in the summer.
Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 16:57 - Apr 12 with 3289 viewsLibertarian

Re: OP
Spot on so far. Lets hope it continues...
Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 18:13 - Apr 12 with 3204 viewsGlyn1

Ok, so this is how it'll pan out.... on 16:57 - Apr 12 by Libertarian

Re: OP
Spot on so far. Lets hope it continues...

Put your predictions here, and see where we finish.

New Updated Predictions Leage Table by Glyn1 2 Apr 2018 12:33
Thanks to Huw57 for recommending this predictor.

http://www.worldfootball.net/table_calculator/eng-premier-league/

So, will Swansea avoid relegation and where will they finish? Will it go to the last day of the season? Who goes down?

We tried this a couple of weeks ago, but let’s do it again. Here are everyone’s predictions from last time:

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/218198/prediction-time-_-final-matches/#0

For myself, I see Swansea finishing 14th with 38 points and being safe with a couple of matches to go, mainly because of a collapse in form of the relegated sides.

Those relegated are Southampton and Stoke (both on 31 points) and West Brom (24 points).

Personally I'm quietly confident even if we lose on Saturday but I'm sick of having a relegation battle every season.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024