Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England fans 14:44 - Mar 23 with 8029 viewssherpajacob

Nothing a bit of Novichok wouldn't solve.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

England fans on 14:50 - Mar 23 with 5909 viewsLeonWasGod

Tvvats
England fans on 15:02 - Mar 23 with 5870 viewsMrSwansea

England fans on 14:50 - Mar 23 by LeonWasGod

Tvvats

Lets see how brave they are at the world cup.

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

England fans on 15:03 - Mar 23 with 5868 viewsN_T_J

They were like lambs in France with the Russians around.
England fans on 15:17 - Mar 23 with 5827 viewsFlashberryjack

England fans on 15:03 - Mar 23 by N_T_J

They were like lambs in France with the Russians around.

And they'll be like lambs when the hard core Dutch fans introduce themselves.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

England fans on 15:23 - Mar 23 with 5807 viewsNeath_Jack

England fans on 15:17 - Mar 23 by Flashberryjack

They'll have a crack at the Dutch no problem, when i say have a crack, what i mean is they'll throw bottles and chairs at them.

This lot won't be anywhere near Russia in the summer though, you can bet that.

It's why these c*nts are universally hated.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

England fans on 15:53 - Mar 23 with 5742 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Easily identified and brought to account.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

England fans on 16:14 - Mar 23 with 5696 viewsjackal

No other country has produced so many complete and utter a***holes for so many years.

As some have already said on here. Let's see them try it in Russia.
England fans on 16:20 - Mar 23 with 5677 viewsLeonWasGod

England fans on 15:02 - Mar 23 by MrSwansea

Lets see how brave they are at the world cup.

P1sses me off. Just ruins it for everyone else and makes 'normal' fans who happen to be English a target.

Yeah, if they start chucking people's stuff of bridges in Russia I reckon they'll get a different response
Login to get fewer ads

England fans on 16:30 - Mar 23 with 5656 viewssainthelens

If there was the chance of bother, who knows, the Ruskies may turn up in Amsterdam and sort the pricks out.
England fans on 16:49 - Mar 23 with 5617 viewsGlyn1

25 arrests so far.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43520528

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

England fans on 16:52 - Mar 23 with 5600 viewsJackfath

I really don't understand how their behaviour in that short clip could be as humorous as their raucous laughter may suggest. What am I missing here?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

England fans on 17:08 - Mar 23 with 5567 viewsKilkennyjack

They seem to be celebrating the fact that the tartan army, the sheepshaggers, and the fenian b@stards will not be in Moscow.

Brexit W@nkers w⚓️‘S.

Beware of the Risen People

England fans on 17:49 - Mar 23 with 5490 viewsminimichu

England fans on 16:49 - Mar 23 by Glyn1

25 arrests so far.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43520528

And then they come out with the same old shit, “police were heavy handed” etc. The ones that are brave enough to go to Russia better start working on their fitness and buy some good running shoes.
England fans on 19:42 - Mar 23 with 5337 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

England fans on 17:49 - Mar 23 by minimichu

And then they come out with the same old shit, “police were heavy handed” etc. The ones that are brave enough to go to Russia better start working on their fitness and buy some good running shoes.

Usual we were not doing anything statements, the video on twitter in this thread says it all. Lock them up.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

England fans on 19:50 - Mar 23 with 5313 viewsbuilthjack

Usual billy big bollocks england fans all hard in a gang. Take them rojnd the corner and they will cry like babies.
shame that it spoils it for the proper fans.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

England fans on 20:24 - Mar 23 with 5263 viewssainthelens

England fans on 19:42 - Mar 23 by JACKMANANDBOY

Usual we were not doing anything statements, the video on twitter in this thread says it all. Lock them up.

There's a phrase called ' flat track bullies', once they face the Russians, they'll run like fck.
England fans on 21:28 - Mar 23 with 5131 viewsLoyal

England fans on 15:17 - Mar 23 by Flashberryjack

Doubt it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

England fans on 21:30 - Mar 23 with 5124 viewsLoyal

England fans on 16:52 - Mar 23 by Jackfath

I really don't understand how their behaviour in that short clip could be as humorous as their raucous laughter may suggest. What am I missing here?

They are hardly the brains of Britain.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

England fans on 21:41 - Mar 23 with 5102 viewsLoyal

England fans on 17:08 - Mar 23 by Kilkennyjack

They seem to be celebrating the fact that the tartan army, the sheepshaggers, and the fenian b@stards will not be in Moscow.

Brexit W@nkers w⚓️‘S.

They were pleading for sheepshaggers in france to bail them out.
Thick imbeciles.

England fans on 22:47 - Mar 23 with 5020 viewsepaul

England fans on 19:42 - Mar 23 by JACKMANANDBOY

Innit

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

England fans on 23:58 - Mar 23 with 4930 viewsbuilthjack

90 arrested so far. Idiots.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

England fans on 07:04 - Mar 24 with 4756 viewsowainglyndwr

England fans on 23:58 - Mar 23 by builthjack

90 arrested so far. Idiots.

The Russians will be rubbing their hands with joy, thinking that it's game on.
But the English will be like little Lambs in Russia.
Makes you think are Cardiff English they act exactly the same if they have numbers
[Post edited 24 Mar 2018 8:52]
England fans on 09:12 - Mar 24 with 4619 viewstrampie

The English are always the same, its the way lots of them are.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2018 10:41]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

England fans on 10:26 - Mar 24 with 4537 viewsMoscowJack

These fans won't have the balls to come to Russia. They're cowards.

I'll guarantee two things this World Cup:

1. Anyone looking for trouble will definitely find it, both from local hooligans and the militia.

2. Anyone NOT looking for trouble will have no problems at all. Ok, there might be the odd problem that you get in any major city (like pickpockets, although it's very rare here), but this country is safe for those who just want to enjoy it.

I fully expect the local hooligans to be rounded up in advance or have an unreal amount of police/militia following them everywhere, but they are only looking for trouble-makers. Unlike the English, they don't take pride in fighting or threatening innocent bystanders. They just want to fish other hooligans and will probably take on 4 or 5 to 1.

All this sort of crap in Holland does is remind the Russian idiots that English fans are hooligans - my only hope is they understand that not all English fans are like this and almost certainly none of the ones coming to Russia are.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

England fans on 10:58 - Mar 24 with 4478 viewsWarwickHunt

England fans on 10:26 - Mar 24 by MoscowJack

These fans won't have the balls to come to Russia. They're cowards.

I'll guarantee two things this World Cup:

1. Anyone looking for trouble will definitely find it, both from local hooligans and the militia.

2. Anyone NOT looking for trouble will have no problems at all. Ok, there might be the odd problem that you get in any major city (like pickpockets, although it's very rare here), but this country is safe for those who just want to enjoy it.

I fully expect the local hooligans to be rounded up in advance or have an unreal amount of police/militia following them everywhere, but they are only looking for trouble-makers. Unlike the English, they don't take pride in fighting or threatening innocent bystanders. They just want to fish other hooligans and will probably take on 4 or 5 to 1.

All this sort of crap in Holland does is remind the Russian idiots that English fans are hooligans - my only hope is they understand that not all English fans are like this and almost certainly none of the ones coming to Russia are.

"They just want to fish other hooligans"

Not another Cod War?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024